Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What was the last thing that made you nervous?

What was the last thing that made you nervous?

Posted - January 12

Responses

Some guy with something hidden in his hand namely a cigarette which can suddenly surprise and hurt me. Cigarettes smoke hurts me. Its all seems okay and but then I'm 15 feet away but by then I pick up leaves on the ground to snort it all out. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 2, 2024 10:14 AM MST
      February 2, 2024 8:28 AM MST

I suppose you never heard of a handkerchief or issues.
      February 2, 2024 12:47 PM MST

You mean the ones soaked in camphor? Only deeply pinching the nostrils works while or holding your breath to me. I might as well have asthma and I share claustrophobia with all family members left. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 2, 2024 12:51 PM MST
      February 2, 2024 12:50 PM MST

No, the ones you use to blow your nose rather than using leaves.  Are you a Neanderthal?
      February 2, 2024 2:11 PM MST

Driving down the road, minding my own business - and a police car starts to follow me. I wasn't drunk, speeding or driving erratically, but that always makes me nervous regardless. He was behind me for about a half mile before overtaking me and racing off like he'd sat on a hornet.
      February 2, 2024 5:50 PM MST

You do know that Randolph D Randolph embedded into Australia a special unit of officers who investigate and deter Vegemite smugglers, right? I’m not saying that particular officer who followed you is or is not one of them, of course. (Cough, cough.)

~

February 2, 2024 6:17 PM MST