Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » It's time now to make a choice, choose wisely.

It's time now to make a choice, choose wisely.

Posted - July 18

Responses

True. 
      July 22, 2024 11:18 AM MDT

Hope that comes along. :)
    For potential trip of dying cousin, probably close to same in my area.
      July 19, 2024 2:25 PM MDT

She is having an experimental cancer treatment right now, not for a cure but to give her more time.  I'm waiting to hear from her daughter to tell me if I still should come visit. 
      July 19, 2024 8:12 PM MDT

I see that you tell me about her daughter that she needs much more care for now;
    but for me, I think my whole life thing-is close to the good side that is now!
      July 20, 2024 7:18 AM MDT

My first cousin is having the cancer treatment.  As for my daughter she has walked away from help offered to her by many people including myself.  Nothing more I can do for her at this point. 
      July 20, 2024 9:30 AM MDT

And to some of my other questions, I may think of some other weird amazing questions that I might make-out which to type-out and post in answerMug also, I will soon put some of ‘em in here that which I may would like some of these to get replied - but each of these be set in the different threads.
      July 20, 2024 7:36 AM MDT

And to some of my other questions, I may think of some other weird amazing questions that I might make-out which to type-out and post in answerMug also, I will soon put some of ‘em in here that which I may would like some of these to get replied - but each of these be set in the different threads.
      July 20, 2024 7:36 AM MDT

I believe I read your questions but was in the middle of life problems at that time. Adobe has great art programs for Apple. Corel Draw photoshop works great for windows based platforms. I know nothing about Arcade, don't even know what it is. 
      July 20, 2024 9:34 AM MDT

Adobe program-drawing I believe I may had 30 days free trial, then it may be a really expensive drawing program- maybe about $300 to buy that drawing program, do you think Coral Draw photoshop may cost just about that too?
    I just had found the other drawing program that I can install, don’t have to pay anything for that yet, & it draws really good with that, & I got one on the iPhone & one on my iPad. 

On my Apple Computer, PaintBrush program does not copy and paste pictures well, & it’s having problems with sizing the object, which has caused error messages from it.
    Another drawing program I can find on Apple Computer with Internet that I can install, don’t have to pay anything for it, which can still draw good pictures & create other really interesting designs with it, then I may delete the the PaintBrush Drawing Program after find another of that drawing program?

July 20, 2024 11:18 AM MDT

If I ever find a good free one, I'll let you know.  I had Corel on my old laptop but my house was broken into and my laptop stolen.  That brought a screaming halt to art for me, took my heart for creating art out of me.  It's still gone.  Now all I have is appreciation for other people's art.  Only momentary flashes of desire to create for me but they pass quickly.  I'm done forever. 
    I even went out and wasted money buying a lot of tools I would need to begin creating again, everything is still in the boxes in the basement, no desire whatsoever to do even one thing. Failed to light a fire that has long since burned out.
    I must have a target on my back or something, anything that meant a lot to me has been stolen, all my life. 

This post was edited by . at July 20, 2024 11:58 AM MDT
      July 20, 2024 11:46 AM MDT

I may just set-up pictures of other Arcade games in that thread, then I will think of a unique game picture to draw in with those in there.
      July 20, 2024 11:22 AM MDT

The last "game" I played was on a special set up at my daughters, Auto something, years ago. I could get hooked as I enjoyed playing the game a lot. 
      July 21, 2024 7:25 AM MDT

Okay, if you don’t mind, can you look through & answer one of my Apple Computer question, & the Arcade question-thread I posted somewhere in this site?
    These haven’t got answered yet.
    One of that-then I will tell you about & show you some of really fun games from it too, if it get replied.
      July 20, 2024 7:26 AM MDT

I chose to procrastinate ... tomorrow (maybe).
      July 18, 2024 6:23 PM MDT

Well, that's a choice. 
      July 18, 2024 6:41 PM MDT

I recently read somewhere that procrastination is part of depression.  Personally, I don't believe I'm depressed.  I've just looked at all the stuff I've accumulated over the past 46 years in this apartment and found it overwhelming.  Didn't have any idea where to start, but then I read that you tackle big jobs the same way you would eat an elephant - one bite at a time.  :)  
      July 19, 2024 9:06 AM MDT

hahahaha love that saying, it's so true. 
      July 19, 2024 1:04 PM MDT

Wait, now you’re even going to make elephant sandwiches for me? You’re too kind, far too kind!

(Typical fashion of Randy D, that’s all he got out of everything she wrote, and it’s not even close to being accurate.)

~

July 19, 2024 6:09 PM MDT

I promise that once I get settled, I will definitely attempt making elephant sandwiches for you. :)
      July 20, 2024 6:08 AM MDT

July 20, 2024 12:24 PM MDT

I choose to be happy and to do my best to avoid people and situations that interfere with that choice. 
      July 19, 2024 10:23 AM MDT

Wise choice.
      July 19, 2024 1:04 PM MDT

I believe I can help with that last part! Be right there!

~

July 19, 2024 6:13 PM MDT

Pick up the latest restraining order on your way. Then abide by it.
      July 19, 2024 7:42 PM MDT

Wait, I thought you filed one last restraining order merely in jest, a humorous blast from the past before you changed your mind and decided to stop denying the feelings you suppressed for all those years! You didn’t really mean for them to enforce it and for me to stay away, did you?

~

July 20, 2024 12:29 PM MDT