Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Trump was right about Obama?

Do you think Trump was right about Obama?

Trump resonantly said - "I think Obama will be voting for me because he doesn't like the fact that Kamala is an extremely Low IQ Person!". I think that is crazy talk. Cheers!

Posted - October 11

Responses

Brett Beir is not a new host. He has been there many years. As have all of their hosts.  Just now in different time slots (or moved to a daily show of their own)
    I also know who the regular hosts are on MSDNC, CNN, Newnation, etc.  

Trump has released it. I have seen it played many times. But just recently learned the video was what Trump recorded of the complete interview. (Something I have said for 20yrs every politician should do) I thought for years that it had aired on 60 minutes. 
      October 15, 2024 6:51 AM MDT

Link?
      October 15, 2024 6:54 AM MDT

This is in response to the post that  Kamala Harris " will never do a Fox interview."
    I just read today that she is doing an interview with Fox News.
      October 15, 2024 6:57 AM MDT

The debate in June is proof of Biden's cognitive decline. 

Trump is doing rally after rally after rally right now and he sounds great. Makes perfect sense....the left may not agree with him, but Trump all there mentally. 
      October 13, 2024 5:15 PM MDT

Oh my!  So Trump really believes the Democrats are going to ban cows and windows in buildings? Or does he just think his supporters will believe it? Either way...
      October 13, 2024 5:36 PM MDT

Cows....I am sure you have you heard of the Green New Deal.  Yes, there are Dems who want to ban cows because they fart/burp too much etc. 

And yes also for climate change/global warming there have been calls by some to ban or limit the amount of windows in buildings.    

People can claim that is nuts all they want. But it is their policies he is calling out.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jul/28/ban-all-glass-skscrapers-to-save-energy-in-climate-crisis

This post was edited by my2cents at October 14, 2024 6:44 AM MDT
      October 14, 2024 6:42 AM MDT

Neither one of those is a policy that Harris supports. There have been suggestions by some experts as well as a former NYC mayor, to stop building all glass buildings. For years and years there have been those who think cattle production is bad for the environment for more reasons than the methane gas. But accusing Harris of wanting to ban beef and windows is not true. And trying to get people to believe this is an imminent possibility is laughable.
      October 14, 2024 8:33 AM MDT

And Trump did not say specifically Kamala wants to ban cows or windows.  He said Democrats (as you accurately said above).....there are indeed Democrats who want to do both.  
      October 14, 2024 10:50 AM MDT

The are Republicans who think the world is flat, but it's not a talking point at Harris rallies. 
      October 14, 2024 11:39 AM MDT

I am sure there are, there are idiots on both sides. 

But no Republican is trying to pass laws saying we have to force anyone else to believe the Earth is flat. 

Dems have written bills to limit/ban windows in buildings  and ruled/laws about cows and their supposed greenhouse emissions.  
      October 14, 2024 4:30 PM MDT

Just because I am choosing not to continue this conversation does not mean you can assume anything about my views, except that I do not believe things are always simple as you present them. 
      October 14, 2024 4:58 PM MDT

Fair enough. 

But for any one else following this thread, Trump's statements about banning cows and windows was not an example senility as the media is trying to make it out to be. 
    It is another example of why many people no longer trust much of the media. 
      October 14, 2024 7:37 PM MDT