Active Now

Malizz
Just Asking
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Trump was right about Obama?

Do you think Trump was right about Obama?

Trump resonantly said - "I think Obama will be voting for me because he doesn't like the fact that Kamala is an extremely Low IQ Person!". I think that is crazy talk. Cheers!

Posted - October 11

Responses

I was going to say that it might be time for a cognitive test again, but after thinking about it I may know why he said it. There are many people who only get their news from social media and never fact check. Trump heard Obama ( at a rally for Harris)say that Black men were not getting behind Kamala Harris they way they should be. Trump may be thinking that he could pick up some votes from Black men by spreading misinformation that Obama supports him. 
      October 11, 2024 3:57 PM MDT

Probably but I bet Obama convinced more black men to get out and vote for Harris then Trump convinced black men to vote for him. As far as a cognitive tests goes Trump is showing more and more signs that he needs one. During a speech in Michigan Trump was bad mouthing Detroit and it seemed like he forgot what Detroit was and he was searching for the word “city” but he couldn’t find the word and after a pause he finally said “area”. Cheers!

October 11, 2024 4:30 PM MDT

October 11, 2024 5:43 PM MDT

Detroit used to be one of my stomping grounds so it rubbed me the wrong way when Trump bad mouthed it.
    I also knew Trump knew nothing about present day Detroit. And he should of said good things about it instead of running it down - but he didn't and that will come back to bite him on election day. 

Going to add that I went for my blood test today - I made the appointment online a few months ago and Oct. 11th was the first appontment I could get. Now I am feeling silly for being affaid (there was nothing to it). And I am also feeling stupid beause dibities runs in my familly so I should have been getting regular blood tests. Plus they can tell a lot of things from a blood test that can help keep a person healthy. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at October 12, 2024 12:14 PM MDT
      October 11, 2024 6:23 PM MDT

October 11, 2024 6:26 PM MDT

Good to hear you aced your blood draw! Yes, there's lots of things besides diabetes they can learn about early. 
      October 11, 2024 6:27 PM MDT

Good for you.  I'm glad you finally did that.  Blood tests are very important indicators if something is wrong and should be done on at least an annual basis.  Not having them done because you're afraid of what they might show is foolish.  Something not very serious could be detected before it becomes a major illness.  I'm proud of you.
      October 12, 2024 12:17 PM MDT

No I was afraid because i thought they really really really hurt. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 12, 2024 12:37 PM MDT

What a big baby!!!  Glad you overcame your fright.
      October 12, 2024 1:02 PM MDT

We know His Royal Orangeness has a few screws loose and the pep pills he's popping are only accelerating his decline - but to claim that a keynote speaker at Harris's rallies is going to vote the other way verges on unhinged.
      October 11, 2024 4:55 PM MDT

That would put Obama in with a lot of other black men who say they are not voting for Kamala,.   As well as some black women. 

But I believe Obama will be voting for Kamala because she will be willing to be his puppet just as Biden was....

Have you seen some of the reactions to Obama's "outreach" to black men to vote for Kamala?  They are not happy about him implying they  are sexist for not wanting Kamala.   There was also a black woman on CNN or MSNBC who also was ticked off about it.  This post was edited by my2cents at October 11, 2024 7:31 PM MDT
      October 11, 2024 5:37 PM MDT

Obama is no longer the president and is no longer running for any political office so in what way would she be willing to be his puppet?
      October 12, 2024 12:19 PM MDT

Please don't go there!
      October 12, 2024 12:33 PM MDT

I'm always up for a good fantasy story.
      October 12, 2024 1:03 PM MDT

Someone has been directing Biden....who do you think that person is? Obama? Kamala? His cabinet? Dr Jill? 
      October 12, 2024 3:46 PM MDT

Or no one has been directing Biden. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 12, 2024 6:49 PM MDT

At the least it is Kamala as both have said she has been making decisions.  Joe has said he delegated both foreign and domestic policy to her throughout his term.
      October 12, 2024 8:10 PM MDT

Biden is the president of the United States. He has advisers but he is the one that makes the final decisions. Even if Harris was “directing” him it would be far better then the things that drive Trump - greed, ego, a hand full of billionaires, staying out of jail and perhaps Colonel Sanders. Cheers and happy weekend!

Example of how easy Trump can be bought: 

October 13, 2024 8:23 AM MDT

I know whose direction this country was doing better under...and It was not Biden/Harris. I know who had the better economy.  I am optimistic about next year for the first time in years.  As long as, Trump pulls the win of course, I think it is going to be too big to rig. And we have prevailed in court on many laws that are securing the integrity of this election. 
      October 13, 2024 9:24 AM MDT

Actually, if you look at the true numbers instead of the political spin, the economy was, on average, about the same under both administrations. There were some highs and lows that can skew our perceptions, of course. My personal opinion,  which does not appear to be the prevailing opinion, is that the president has limited impact on the economy. Therefore, it has little influence on how I cast my vote. I have lived through a lot worst inflation than in the last 8 years and managed to thrive.
      October 13, 2024 9:47 AM MDT

I am a business owner.  I know what the real numbers are and they cannot spin them and fool me. 

I know whose economy I was doing doing better under and my fellow business owners I know personally as well.  

People simply do not have the disposable spending they had because of the price of gas, food and housing.   I don't know how people are able to pay the rents that are.be charged now. 

Most people vote one the economy,  I am happy for you that you are in a strong enough position economically the economy does not drive your vote. 
      October 13, 2024 4:57 PM MDT

I didn't mean to imply that I am in a better position than anyone else. My position on the economy is that there are so many factors that affect it and the president doesn't really have that much control. I also said I know that most people don't think the way I do. I'm just sharing my view, not arguing with yours.
      October 13, 2024 5:53 PM MDT

From things you have posted it is obvious that you are in a better position economically than most Americans....that is a good thing. 

Just reversing the policies Biden/Kamala  put into effect will improve the economy.   I believe most Americans know that as well, and that alone will be enough to secure the votes we need to elect Trump. (Along with several court cases we have won to secure the election)
      October 14, 2024 7:19 AM MDT

You are in no position to comment on my financial situation, or to compare it to most Americans, and I do not appreciate it.
      October 14, 2024 9:23 AM MDT