Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Was fox news right about Trump’s knowledge of history?

Was fox news right about Trump’s knowledge of history?

Trump resonantly said that he wished he had generals like Hitlers generals because they followed orders. One of the orders Hitlers generals followed was finding a faster and more efficient way to kill Jews. But Fox news came up with an excuses for what Trump said – Maybe Trump didn’t know Hitlers generals were Nazis. Cheers! 

Posted - 12 hours ago

Responses

It's astonishing that so many people feel the need to interpret what Trump says.  
      October 24, 2024 8:19 AM MDT

Yeah it is almost like they are all part of some kind of Project. Cheers!

October 24, 2024 8:36 AM MDT

Well, in fairness to the interpreters, the words that Trump utters is more often unintelligible than not.
      October 24, 2024 8:44 AM MDT

To the normal ears - the unintelligible words that Trump utters does sound like gibberish. But I think the people that are part of the “Project” hear those words loud and clear and they jump up to defend him and push him. I have 3 theory's to how they can understand Trump’s gibberish.

They have secret “Project” decoder rings.

Trumps gibberish is said in a pitch that only the trained ears of a “Project" member can hear (sort of like that dog whistle thing).

The Cyber Ninjas used blow guns to implant WiFi chips into their spines.

(just kidding they don’t have spines). Cheers!

This post was edited by Nanoose at October 24, 2024 6:12 PM MDT
      October 24, 2024 10:23 AM MDT

After doing a bit of research to confirm my recollection of history, I discovered that General Rommell was one of the generals who attempted to assassinate Hitler.  Major General Hermann Henning Karl Robert von Tresckow, also attempted to assassinate Hitler.  Generalmajor Hans Oster was part of a group that wanted to arrest Hitler or assassinate him.  

So, if Trump is hoping for generals like these, I will definitely agree to that
      October 24, 2024 9:50 AM MDT

When your excuse is that he is ignorant, that's almost worse.
      October 24, 2024 11:46 AM MDT

Maybe he will go down in the history books as the most ignorant and most ill informed president in US history. Cheers!

October 24, 2024 3:20 PM MDT

I believe he already has.
      October 24, 2024 6:19 PM MDT