Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Why does Trump suck up to Saudia Arabia? Islam is the State Religion. It is a MUSLIM country. Is he ignorant about that too?

Why does Trump suck up to Saudia Arabia? Islam is the State Religion. It is a MUSLIM country. Is he ignorant about that too?

Of the nineteen  9/11 terrorists, 15 were from Saudia Arabia , 2 were from the United Arab Emirates , 1 from Egypt and 1 from Lebanon. Why is Saudia Arabia NOT on the Trump Muslim Ban List?  Why does he kiss their A** and do business with them and play kissy face and who knows what else with them? Anyone know?

Posted - June 26, 2017

Responses

June 26, 2017 12:08 PM MDT

SIGH. So once again it has to do with money. I cahn't stend it Maurice!. How did homo sapiens settle for so little as that? I don't get it and never will. Thank you for your reply and the link and Happy Monday!  :) The happy face is because you're here.  The unhappy face :( is because of the reply you gave which is not your fault m'dear. You are just telling it like it is. You aren't causing it or creating it or supporting it!  :)
      June 26, 2017 12:12 PM MDT

maybe hes afraid not to
      June 26, 2017 12:57 PM MDT

Yep, those Saudi guys like Cadillacs and long legged  American girls. Trump has plenty for them.
      June 26, 2017 12:59 PM MDT

They also like fast cars.. but apparently can't drive them for toffee :P
      June 26, 2017 1:10 PM MDT

Well not that his fans will see this but there you have it exactly... the man has no logic or credibility.. he ignores and overlooks anything when it's convenient to him... He did several personal deals while he was over there we are told...hmm so much for him not running his business.. and so much for his America first ideal... oh and as you say he's completely ignoring that they are muslim and in fact one of the strictest muslim regimes..
      June 26, 2017 1:13 PM MDT

Actually no citizen from ANY of the "banned" countries has ever been associated with a terrorist act committed in the USA. Donald doesn't dare offend Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt or Lebanon - he does business there.
      June 26, 2017 4:55 PM MDT

Why does Trump suck up to Saudia Arabia? Islam is the State Religion. It is a MUSLIM country. Is he ignorant about that too?

==================================================================================

There are a combination of reasons behind the obvious double standards that you point to and the cringing hypocrisy that goes with it. Among them is the fact that America will do anything for Israel. It sacrificed its own people in the USS Liberty incident and it pours in EVERY DAY $10 Million of American taxpayers’ money into Israel to make that new country one of the most powerful military forces in the world and the only nuclear one in the Middle East. The recent destruction of certain countries in the Middle East, using American men and resources, has primarily been in the interest of Israel. What Israel has not been able to achieve so far is to get America to do the same to Iran. This is where Saudi Arabia joins the family because it too would like to see Iran destroyed. That is one of the binding forces that explains the silence of the US administration when it comes to the behaviour of Saudi Arabia.
      June 27, 2017 4:52 PM MDT

Enough, Adolf. Iraq was about oil, not Israel. Syria is internal. Quit bashing your Abrahamic bretheren, they're your cousins ffs.
      June 27, 2017 5:30 PM MDT

SBF

1- I haven't used any rude words, nor spoken in anger nor used emotion. If someone needs to apologise, it's not I.

2- I haven't spoken against Jews ["your Abrahamic bretheren"]. I didn't even mention them.

3- The people in the video below are shouting out in the street that they pray EVERY SINGLE DAY for the speedy dismantlement of Israel - would you call them Adolfs?

4- your post also implies that if my brother or cousin does wrong then it is not a wrong because he's my brother/cousin. I'm afraid I can't agree

5- I haven't stated anything blatantly wrong.

6- In case AM does not allow me to post more than one video here's a link [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9zWLSnO9dQ ] to a video of an AIPAC conference in which support was being drummed up for American action against Iran. Yes, there too there were references to Adolf and the Nazis.

This post was edited by CLURT at June 27, 2017 6:24 PM MDT
      June 27, 2017 6:18 PM MDT

1. You've used inflammatory phrasing practically guaranteed to raise emotions in others. "Primarily in the interest of Israel", "What Israel has not been able to achieve"...
    2. Israel is a Jewish state, demonizing one unavoidably splashes the other.
    3. I wouldn't but they're misguided - and would scream if Israel were actually dismantled, Hamas and Hizbollah would exterminate them.
    4. Is it wrong to fight back if a footpad mugs you in an alley? Palestinian rockets are fired at civilian targets, particularly places where women and small children are likely to be - markets, schools etc.
    5. Implying that all US military action in the Middle East has been at Israel's behest is blatantly wrong and you know it. Iraq 1 secured Kuwaiti oil for US interests practically indefinitely (until it runs out). Afghanistan was in response to 9/11. Iraq 2 was sour grapes because Dubya couldn't find bin Laden so needed another scapegoat so he could be seen to be doing something. Syria is an internal conflict, Assad is doing what tyrants do. Israel had nothing to do with any of them, even while Saddam was firing scud missiles at them.
    6. My wifi is being difficult atm, I can't watch the video right now
      June 27, 2017 6:37 PM MDT

1- "You've used inflammatory phrasing" --------- so the facts don't concern you, but the phrasing does. i'm not concerned by the phrasing, I can rephrase the statements. What concerns and worries me are the facts.

2- "Israel is a Jewish state, demonizing one unavoidably splashes the other." ------ First where is the "demonising"? Is criticising = demonising or are you seeking to demonise criticism? Secondly, the conflation in your argument is similar to the conflation in saying that "Those in US prisons for homicide and robbery are Americans, demonizing one unavoidably splashes the other."

3- "I wouldn't but they're misguided" ---------- is evidence of double standards.

4- "Is it wrong to fight back if a footpad mugs you in an alley?" ---------- and you seriously CANNOT imagine a Palestinian kid throwing stones at an Israeli tank asking you that?

5- Of the two countries, America and Israel, which one do you reckon felt more threatened than the other by Iraq, Libya, Syria and Iran, for example? "As President I will never compromise when it comes to Israel's security" are not my words they are a declaration of American policy at the highest level. It is from the same person that we get "there is no greater threat to Israel, or to the peace and stability of the region, than Iraq"

6- "My wifi is being difficult atm, I can't watch the video right now" --------- when you do then you might have an idea which direction AIPAC would like America to go in the Middle East. And you might like to watch the one below too

We all want peace but we won't get a lasting one if there's no justice

June 27, 2017 8:34 PM MDT

$$$$$$
      June 27, 2017 5:03 PM MDT

Greed is a powerful drug!!
      June 29, 2017 12:19 AM MDT

It's probably just a coincidence, but he seems to have business interests in the countries excluded from the ban for some mysterious reason. 
      July 1, 2017 5:37 AM MDT