Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Posted - May 10, 2018

Responses

. . . wh . . . wha . . . what's going on?  Wh . . . where am I?  Why am I in a hospital bed?  How did I end up here?  My head is pounding, wow, I haven't had a headache like this in ages. You're a police detective? My mouth is so dry, and everything looks blurry.  Wh . . . what's that you're asking me?  No, I don't know what happened to me.   Ok, I'll try my best to remember.  Yes, it's coming back now, but it's jumbled, it's just bits and pieces. Slart was there, I remember that much. Wait, it's clearing up. He asked me if I could show him my prized tilde collection, I opened the safe, we discussed their value on the open market, he asked if they were traceable, and if I had insurance on them. The next thing I knew he had a handkerchief or bandana or something like that, and he asked me amother question, but I couldn't hear him, it was as if he mumbled or spoke Australian or something. I leaned in to hear him better, but after that, I can't remember a thing.  Wait, please tell me the tildes are still in the safe!

~
      May 10, 2018 11:18 PM MDT

Gee, I feel so stupid and helpless. I don't even know what chloroform smells like.
      May 10, 2018 11:41 PM MDT

Then just sniff the rag; that way, you'll know in two seconds. (Hey, wait . . . )

~
      May 11, 2018 12:00 AM MDT

Ive fell for that ole ruse quite a few times in my life and I'm become a bit wise to it....I'm begining now not to believe chloroform is used just as a stain remover ...........
    It does help you sleep well though I found    :) 
      May 11, 2018 2:02 AM MDT

Ok, whose turn is it to carry her home this time?  I did it two weeks ago, and I'm not going through that nightmare again. 

~
      May 11, 2018 8:30 AM MDT

OK...But just remember this time I'm not a bag of coal......and you've to stop tickets and not padding on my share...:( 
      May 11, 2018 11:11 AM MDT

Well...It sorta smells more like dichloromethane.
      May 11, 2018 6:39 AM MDT

cant smell it from here
      May 12, 2018 5:38 PM MDT