Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » The new U.S embassy in Jerusalem is still not the 3rd Temple but is it an important step towards it being built?

The new U.S embassy in Jerusalem is still not the 3rd Temple but is it an important step towards it being built?

Posted - May 20, 2018

Responses

Yes, the Temple must be rebuilt because that is where the Antichrist is supposed to stand and claim to be the true Christ. 
      May 20, 2018 1:59 PM MDT

Now either that is the plan of the Antichrist or the God you believe in carries out His plans through ethnic cleansing, apartheid, oppression and the killing of unarmed demonstrators and children.
      May 28, 2018 5:27 AM MDT

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

As for importance, the USA is blatantly absent in the prophecy we call Armageddon. The nation must collapse and become helpless before then.
      May 20, 2018 2:37 PM MDT

Revelation 12:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Many believe this prophecy is of USA giving shelter to Israel. 

May 20, 2018 3:01 PM MDT

That's quite a stretch.
      May 20, 2018 9:09 PM MDT

No more a stretch than Israel being a woman. USA is the eagle and we do protect Israel in the world and in the UN.
      May 21, 2018 8:29 AM MDT

So the USA will protect Israel for 1,260 literal days or 1,260 years?

(Revelation 12:6) And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God and where they would feed her for 1,260 days.
    (Revelation 12:14) But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is to be fed for a time and times and half a time away from the face of the serpent.
    (Revelation 11:2, 3) But as for the courtyard that is outside the temple sanctuary, leave it out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city underfoot for 42 months. 3 I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy for 1,260 days dressed in sackcloth.”
    (Numbers 14:34) According to the number of the days that you spied out the land, 40 days, a day for a year, a day for a year, you will answer for your errors 40 years, for you will know what it means to oppose me.
    (Ezekiel 4:6) And you must complete them. “Then for a second time you will lie down, on your right side, and you will carry the guilt of the house of Judah for 40 days. A day for a year, a day for a year, is what I have given you.

EDIT: 
    Also, are you sure you are not reading in to it too much with Eagles wings? USA didn't exist as a Nation when the Israelites were under Egyptian bondage.

(Exodus 19:4) ‘You have seen for yourselves what I did to the Egyptians, in order to carry you on wings of eagles and bring you to myself.
    (Isaiah 40:31) But those hoping in Jehovah will regain power. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary; They will walk and not tire out.”
    (Deuteronomy 32:11, 12) Just as an eagle stirs up its nest, Hovers over its fledglings, Spreading out its wings, taking them, Carrying them on its pinions, 12 Jehovah alone kept leading him; No foreign god was with him.

(Ezekiel 17:2-7) “Son of man, tell a riddle and relate a proverb about the house of Israel. 3 You must say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “The great eagle, with great wings, long pinions, and full, colorful plumage, came to Lebʹa·non and took the top of the cedar. 4 He plucked off its topmost shoot and brought it to the land of traders and set it down in a city of traders. 5 He then took some of the seed of the land and put it in a fertile field. He planted it like a willow by abundant waters. 6 So it sprouted and became a low, sprawling vine with its foliage facing inward and its roots growing under it. Thus it became a vine and produced shoots and sent out branches. 7 “‘“And there came another great eagle, with great wings and large pinions. This vine then stretched its roots eagerly toward him, away from the garden beds where it was planted, and it sent out its foliage toward him so that he would irrigate it.

(Daniel 7:4) “The first one was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were plucked out, and it was lifted up from the earth and was made to stand up on two feet like a man, and it was given the heart of a man. This post was edited by texasescimo at June 6, 2018 11:22 PM MDT
      May 22, 2018 7:36 AM MDT

As you know, I believe the second listing of nations in Daniel 7 are not a relisting old empires but are countries that will exist in the endtimes....this is why God told Daniel he would not  be able to understand the prophesy because those countries/nations were not in existance at the time.  (Lion=Britian, Eagle Wings= USA, Leopard w/4 heads= Germany, Foul wings = France, Horned Beast like no other= EU)

I believe as long as we (the USA) exists we will help protect Israel. 
    I believe the 1260 days is literal= 3 1/2 yrs. How long do you believe the witnesses will be here? 
    If I am reading too much into the eagle wings....it does not hurt me. It will not cause me to worship a false Christ or take the Mark of the Beast.
      May 22, 2018 9:52 AM MDT

I'm guessing that it is your understanding that 'the woman' is the modern country of Israel?

I believe it is the brothers of Christ, some already in heaven and some still on earth. 

[A New Nation
    24 While the first world war was being fought, Jesus’ brothers faithfully kept on with their witnessing to the extent possible. This was done in the face of intensified opposition from Satan and his vicious henchmen. Finally, the Bible Students’ public witnessing was virtually stopped. (Revelation 11:7-10) That was when they had an experience quite similar to that of the Israelites in Egypt who also endured under great oppression. It was then that Jehovah brought them swiftly, as if on wings of eagles, to safety in the desert of Sinai. (Exodus 19:1-4) Likewise, after the bitter persecution of 1918-19, Jehovah delivered his witnesses, as representing his woman, into a spiritual situation that was as safe for them as the desert was for the Israelites. This came as an answer to their prayers.—Compare Psalm 55:6-9.
    25 In the wilderness, Jehovah brought forth the Israelites as a nation, providing for them spiritually and physically. Similarly, starting in 1919, Jehovah brought forth the seed of the woman as a spiritual nation. This is not to be confused with the Messianic Kingdom that has been ruling from the heavens since 1914. Rather, this new nation is made up of the remnant of anointed witnesses on earth, who were brought into a glorious spiritual estate in 1919. Being provided now with “their measure of food supplies at the proper time,” these were strengthened for the work that lay ahead.—Luke 12:42; Isaiah 66:8.
    26 How long did this respite for the seed of God’s woman last? Revelation 12:6 says 1,260 days. Revelation 12:14 calls the period a time, times, and half a time; in other words, three and a half times. In fact, both expressions stand for three and a half years, extending in the Northern Hemisphere from the spring of 1919 to the autumn of 1922. This was a period of refreshing recuperation and reorganization for the restored John class.
    27 The dragon did not give up! “And the serpent disgorged water like a river from its mouth after the woman, to cause her to be drowned by the river.” (Revelation 12:15) What is meant by “water like a river,” or “a flood of water”? (The New English Bible) Ancient King David spoke of the wicked men who opposed him as “flash floods of good-for-nothing men” [“streams of the worthless,” Young]. (Psalm 18:4, 5, 16, 17) What Satan now unleashes is likewise persecution by worthless or “good-for-nothing men.” After 1922 Satan spewed out a flood of persecution against the Witnesses. (Matthew 24:9-13) This came to include physical violence, “framing trouble by decree,” imprisonments, and even executions by hanging, shooting, and beheading. (Psalm 94:20) The debased Satan, having been denied direct access to God’s heavenly woman, set out wrathfully to attack her remaining seed on earth and to destroy them, either directly or by causing them to lose God’s favor through breaking their integrity. But their resolve proved to be like that of Job: “Until I expire I shall not take away my integrity from myself!”—Job 27:5.
    28 This vicious flood of persecution reached a high point during World War II. In Europe some 12,000 Witnesses were incarcerated in Nazi concentration camps and prisons, and about 2,000 died. Under the warlords that ruled Italy, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan, faithful Witnesses suffered similar cruel treatment. Even in so-called democratic lands, the Witnesses were assaulted by Catholic Action groups, tarred and feathered, and run out of town. Christian assemblies were broken up and Witness children were expelled from school.
    29 Relief arrived from an unexpected source: “But the earth came to the woman’s help, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river that the dragon disgorged from its mouth. And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.” (Revelation 12:16, 17) “The earth”—elements within Satan’s own system of things—began to swallow up “the river,” or “flood.” During the 1940’s the Witnesses gained a series of favorable decisions in the United States Supreme Court, and from ruling powers in some other lands, that upheld freedom of worship. Finally, the Allied nations swallowed up the Nazi-Fascist juggernaut, to the relief of the Witnesses who had suffered under cruel dictatorships. Persecutions did not stop altogether, for the wrath of the dragon has continued until today, and he keeps up the war against those who “have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.” In many lands, loyal Witnesses are still in prison, and some still die because of their integrity. But in some of these lands, the authorities from time to time relax their pressure, and the Witnesses enjoy a greater measure of freedom. Thus, in fulfillment of the prophecy, the earth continues to swallow up the river of persecution.
    30 In this way, the earth has provided sufficient relief to allow God’s work to spread to some 235 lands and produce over six million faithful preachers of the good news. Along with the remaining ones of the woman’s seed, a great international crowd of new believers is observing the commandments of God as to separateness from the world, clean morals, and love of the brothers, and they are witnessing to the Messianic Kingdom. Their integrity answers Satan’s reproachful challenge, so that the death knell is sounded for Satan and his system of things.—Proverbs 27:11.]

I don't really see how Israel today 'bears witness concerning Jesus?
    (Revelation 12:16, 17) But the earth came to the woman’s help, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river that the dragon spewed out from its mouth. 17 So the dragon became enraged at the woman and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her offspring, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness concerning Jesus.
      May 22, 2018 12:46 PM MDT

I do not believe in "replacement theology". Israel is God's favorite place and chosen people. We are grafted into them...they are the root. We do not become the root.  Bible is very clear on this.  To believe we or any other denomination takes their place requires us to ignore complete chapters of the Bible. Jeremiah 31 is clear on this.
    The woman in Rev also has the sun, moon and 12 stars with her, this is a direct reference to Joseph's dream in Genesis with the Sun, Moon being his parents and the stars being his brothers. This post was edited by my2cents at May 23, 2018 8:58 PM MDT
      May 23, 2018 8:57 PM MDT

(Matthew 21:42, 43) Jesus said to them: “Did you never read in the Scriptures, ‘The stone that the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone. This has come from Jehovah, and it is marvelous in our eyes’? 43 This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits.
    (Romans 9:24, 25) namely, us, whom he called not only from among Jews but also from among nations, what of it? 25 It is as he says also in Ho·seʹa: “Those not my people I will call ‘my people,’ and her who was not loved, ‘beloved’;
    (1 Peter 2:10) For you were once not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not been shown mercy, but now you have received mercy.
    (Acts 10:34, 35) At this Peter began to speak, and he said: “Now I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.
    (Matthew 23:37, 38) “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. 38 Look! Your house is abandoned to you.

(Galatians 3:26-29) You are all, in fact, sons of God through your faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in union with Christ Jesus. 29 Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s offspring, heirs with reference to a promise.

(Romans 9:6-27) However, it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who descend from Israel are really “Israel.” 7 Neither are they all children because they are Abraham’s offspring; rather, “What will be called your offspring will be through Isaac.” 8 That is, the children in the flesh are not really the children of God, but the children by the promise are counted as the offspring. 9 For the word of promise was as follows: “At this time I will come and Sarah will have a son.” 10 Not only then but also when Re·bekʹah conceived twins from the one man, Isaac our forefather; 11 for when they had not yet been born and had not practiced anything good or bad, so that God’s purpose respecting the choosing might continue dependent, not on works, but on the One who calls, 12 it was said to her: “The older will be the slave of the younger.” 13 Just as it is written: “I loved Jacob, but Eʹsau I hated.” 14 What are we to say, then? Is there injustice with God? Certainly not! 15 For he says to Moses: “I will show mercy to whomever I will show mercy, and I will show compassion to whomever I will show compassion.” 16 So, then, it depends, not on a person’s desire or on his effort, but on God, who has mercy. 17 For the scripture says to Pharʹaoh: “For this very reason I have let you remain: to show my power in connection with you and to have my name declared in all the earth.” 18 So, then, he has mercy on whomever he wishes, but he lets whomever he wishes become obstinate. 19 You will therefore say to me: “Why does he still find fault? For who has withstood his will?” 20 But who are you, O man, to be answering back to God? Does the thing molded say to its molder: “Why did you make me this way?” 21 What? Does not the potter have authority over the clay to make from the same lump one vessel for an honorable use, another for a dishonorable use? 22 What, then, if God had the will to demonstrate his wrath and to make his power known, and he tolerated with much patience vessels of wrath made fit for destruction? 23 And if this was done to make known the riches of his glory on vessels of mercy, which he prepared beforehand for glory, 24 namely, us, whom he called not only from among Jews but also from among nations, what of it? 25 It is as he says also in Ho·seʹa: “Those not my people I will call ‘my people,’ and her who was not loved, ‘beloved’; 26 and in the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’” 27 Moreover, Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Although the number of the sons of Israel may be as the sand of the sea, only the remnant will be saved.

Are the events taking place in Israel today in fulfillment of Bible prophecy?
    Ezek. 37:21, 22, JP: “Thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, whither they are gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king to them all.” (Israel today is not a nation under a king of the royal line of David. Theirs is a republic.)
    Isa. 2:2-4, JP: “It shall come to pass in the end of days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established as the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many peoples shall go and say: ‘Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths.’ . . . And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.” (In Jerusalem today, where the temple was formerly located there is no “house of the God of Jacob,” but, instead, an Islamic shrine. And there is no move on the part of Israel or its neighbors to “beat their swords into plowshares.” They depend for survival on military preparedness.)
    Isa. 35:1, 2, JP: “The wilderness and the parched land shall be glad; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice, even with joy and singing; the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon; they shall see the glory of the LORD, the excellency of our God.” (Remarkable reforestation and irrigation projects have been successfully undertaken in Israel. But its leaders do not give credit to the Lord God. As a former premier, David Ben-Gurion, said: “Israel is determined . . . to conquer the desert and make it flourish by the power of science and the pioneering spirit, and to transform the country into a bastion of democracy.”)
    Zech. 8:23, JP: “In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold, out of all the languages of the nations, shall even take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying: We will go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.” (To what God does the prophecy refer? In the Hebrew language his name [יהוה, commonly translated Jehovah] appears over 130 times in this one book of the Holy Scriptures. Today when someone uses that name, do people conclude that the person must be a Jew? No; for many centuries, superstition has caused the Jewish people as a whole to refrain from ever uttering God’s personal name. The upsurge of religious interest concerning natural Israel today does not fit this prophecy.)
    How, then, are events in modern-day Israel to be viewed? Merely as part of global developments foretold in the Bible. These include war, lawlessness, cooling off of love for God, and the love of money.—Matt. 24:7, 12; 2 Tim. 3:1-5.
    Among whom do the prophecies about restoration of Israel have fulfillment today?
    Gal. 6:15, 16: “Neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision, but a new creation is something. And all those who will walk orderly by this rule of conduct, upon them be peace and mercy, even upon the Israel of God.” (So “the Israel of God” is no longer determined on the basis of conforming to the requirement laid upon Abraham for all the males of his household to be circumcised. Rather, as stated at Galatians 3:26-29, those who belong to Christ and who are spirit-begotten sons of God “are really Abraham’s seed.”)
    Jer. 31:31-34: “‘Look! There are days coming,’ is the utterance of Jehovah, ‘and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant . . . And they will no more teach each one his companion and each one his brother, saying, “Know Jehovah!” for they will all of them know me, from the least one of them even to the greatest one of them,’ is the utterance of Jehovah.” (That new covenant was made, not with the nation of natural Israel, but with the loyal followers of Jesus Christ to whom hope of heavenly life was being extended. When instituting the Memorial of his death, Jesus gave them a cup of wine and said: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood.” [1 Cor. 11:25])
    Rev. 7:4: “I heard the number of those who were sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel.” (But in the verses that follow, mention is made of “the tribe of Levi” and “the tribe of Joseph.” These were not included in lists of the 12 tribes of natural Israel. Interestingly, while it is said that people would be “sealed out of every tribe,” the tribes of Dan and Ephraim are not mentioned. [Compare Numbers 1:4-16.] Reference must here be made to the spiritual Israel of God, to those whom Revelation 14:1-3 shows will share with Christ in his heavenly Kingdom.)
    Heb. 12:22: “You have approached a Mount Zion and a city of the living God, heavenly Jerusalem, and myriads of angels.” (Thus it is not to earthly Jerusalem but to “heavenly Jerusalem” that true Christians look for fulfillment of the promises of God.)
      May 24, 2018 9:36 AM MDT

i dont know much about that
      May 20, 2018 3:45 PM MDT

Not even close. Is Lady Liberty the same thing as the Empire State Building, just because they're in the same city?
      May 20, 2018 9:46 PM MDT

You mentioned the third temple. My question to you is what kind of temple is it? In the New Testament, there are two words used for a temple. One is the Greek word "hieron" which refers to a physical temple like the one Jesus spoke of in John 2:14. Then there is another Greek word "naos" which means a spiritual temple. Like the one Jesus spoke of in John 2:19-20. Okay, now, whenever Paul used the word "naos", he applied it to the followers of Jesus, the Christian Church, which is a literal temple, but not a physical building. In 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, where Paul is telling us about the "Son of Perdition (Anti-Christ), he again uses the Greek word "naos". 

"Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God."

Paul is saying that the son of perdition would sit in the temple of God, that is, in the Christian church "naos" and not in a rebuilt physical temple. Paul is telling us that Anti-Christ would pretend to be Christian in order to deceive the world, which lines up directly with the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope who pretend to be Christian. As always, just my opinion. :)

This post was edited by rusureamisure? at May 22, 2018 4:13 PM MDT
      May 22, 2018 4:08 PM MDT

Imo the RC church under Francis is far more Christian than Gog and Magog (Russia and the US). Benedict was a different story, tge man was a Nazi. Francis is instigating reform - not living in the Papal palace, for starters.
      May 22, 2018 5:09 PM MDT

The RC Church is still preaching Pagan doctrines rather than from the Bible. They still have a blood stained history. Just as the Jewish system of things could not just be patched, neither can Catholicism. Francis is just trying to tickle the ears of the popular ideas of the time.

(2 Timothy 4:1-5) I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his manifestation and his Kingdom: 2 Preach the word; be at it urgently in favorable times and difficult times; reprove, reprimand, exhort, with all patience and art of teaching. 3 For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled. 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories. 5 You, though, keep your senses in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelizer, fully accomplish your ministry.

(Luke 5:33-39) They said to him: “John’s disciples fast frequently and offer supplications, and so do those of the Pharisees, but yours eat and drink.” 34 Jesus said to them: “You cannot make the friends of the bridegroom fast while the bridegroom is with them, can you? 35 But days will come when the bridegroom will indeed be taken away from them; then they will fast in those days.” 36 He also gave an illustration to them: “Nobody cuts a patch from a new outer garment and sews it on an old garment. If he does, then the new patch tears away and the patch from the new garment does not match the old. 37 Also, no one puts new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the new wine will burst the wineskins and it will be spilled out and the wineskins will be ruined. 38 But new wine must be put into new wineskins. 39 No one after drinking old wine wants new, for he says, ‘The old is nice.’”
    (Matthew 23:27-38) “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly indeed appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men’s bones and of every sort of uncleanness. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness. 29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you build the graves of the prophets and decorate the tombs of the righteous ones, 30 and you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have shared with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 Therefore, you are testifying against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Well, then, fill up the measure of your forefathers. 33 “Serpents, offspring of vipers, how will you flee from the judgment of Ge·henʹna? 34 For this reason, I am sending to you prophets and wise men and public instructors. Some of them you will kill and execute on stakes, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, 35 so that there may come upon you all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zech·a·riʹah son of Bar·a·chiʹah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. 36 Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. 37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. 38 Look! Your house is abandoned to you.

(Revelation 18:4, 5) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.
      May 23, 2018 7:40 AM MDT

Yup. :)
      May 23, 2018 8:46 AM MDT

There's no such thing as "being more Christian" than someone or something else. You're either a believer in and follower of Jesus Christ or you aren't. And you believe and follow what the Bible says or you don't. There is no part way or halfway with either. The Roman Catholic Church doesn't follow Jesus Christ and it doesn't believe in or teach Bible doctrine. The Pope has final say on everything and if that means changing what the Bible says, then that's what he will do. The RCC is also notorious for embracing paganistic Babylonian practices. History proves that. Do the research. The RCC has pretended and still pretends to be something it's not and they do it well enough to fool millions of people. As always, just my opinion. :)
      May 23, 2018 8:44 AM MDT

Q "The new U.S embassy in Jerusalem is still not the 3rd Temple but is it an important step towards it being built?"
    =========================================================================

If the following things which have been happening in that land are steps towards the building of the third temple then no decent fair minded person would want to have anything to do with such a temple:

1. mass migration of people onto the land without consultation of its inhabitants

2. ethnic cleansing of the inhabitants of the land

3. establishment of a new state on the land based on discrimination, an apartheid state

4. denying people the right to return to lands which have been their homes for centuries while inviting others who have never before set foot on the land to go and settle there

5. gathering a lot of the unwanted people into one small strip of the land and turning it into a virtual prison

6. becoming a world's leading military power and the region's only nuclear one and then launching strikes on the virtual prison whose inhabitants have not a single rusty army tank, leaky naval boat or rickety propellor plane to defend themselves with.

7. killing and wounding thousands of dispossessed people and their children

These are crimes against humanity. They have put such a deep stain on the history of the Jewish people that an increasing number of Jews are vocally, actively and publicly denouncing them.
      May 28, 2018 6:45 AM MDT

many of the religions of Christendom are of the belief that a third temple will be built. They may try, this will not be so. 
      June 6, 2018 11:37 PM MDT