Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Why do us Trump supporters take all this s**t from hate questions asked here against us and the President?

Why do us Trump supporters take all this s**t from hate questions asked here against us and the President?

Posted - May 27, 2018

Responses

Thats actually excellent advice. ;))
      May 27, 2018 3:56 PM MDT

I hardly ever come here for political discussions because those are something I usually save for home around election time but there are just some people who live, breathe and eat politics so here's why I don't answer them personally:

I come here to have fun and relax.  Political questions just don't do that for me.

Most of the political questions asked here sound like complete gibberish to me but I open myself up for attack by the political animals because the first thing they're going to say is that the fun and silly questions I ask sometimes are complete gibberish to them.

I also hate conflict.

I see political issues so differently from the people who ask political questions that it wouldn't even make sense for me to try to reply to them so it's like they use words that are in the English language but it's like they're not speaking the same language.

May 27, 2018 4:08 PM MDT

One possibly explanation psychologically speaking is "Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties," (with apologies to Colonel Nathan R. Jessup) you don't want me as president.

In which case you subconsciously might think that you deserve the negative comments you get.

Now of course that may not apply to anyone on here, but it's still a viable explanation.

May 27, 2018 6:44 PM MDT

With all due respect, at least one of the persons about whom you're referring has already been relegated to her own corner.  I'm not sure why you see those questions when you open the site because I don't and I have not been able to duplicate what you see, but even so, there can only be a few questions to view.  Not sure why it's so difficult to just scroll past those questions and respond to the ones you like.  If it's another poster's questions, perhaps you need to be mindful that we all have a right to post within the rules here and others may not be so enamored of the questions you or some others ask.  Just my personal opinion.
      May 27, 2018 8:32 PM MDT

The Zeitgeist insults the left alla time. He's quite a joker!
      May 27, 2018 11:43 PM MDT

And rightly so.
      May 28, 2018 1:33 AM MDT

A bit of constructive criticism would be ok. Insults are not nice. 
    Politicians are game for chuckin a bit of dung at -unless he is elevated to 'God-Man' during his second term. 
    (like Japanese Emporers once were till end of WWII)
      May 28, 2018 9:29 AM MDT

Besides, their sh*t is not so much different from everybody else's sh*t. Everybody thinks somebody's material is sh*t, so if you start excluding sh*t, you don't have any activity at all.
      May 28, 2018 12:24 AM MDT

not sure why
      May 28, 2018 3:52 PM MDT