Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What was the last 'thing' (not person) that caused your annoyance enough to make you utter cuss words?

What was the last 'thing' (not person) that caused your annoyance enough to make you utter cuss words?

Was something due to to your own negligence or carelessness or something just 'out of the blue'?

Posted - June 5, 2018

Responses

When some XYZ of an adjectival expletive cut me off on the unprintable, illegal and highly improbable obscenity highway.
      June 5, 2018 2:10 AM MDT

That's a person, right?

--
      June 9, 2018 7:01 PM MDT

Wrong. When motorists behave like a$$holes, they can no longer be considered human. They're an extension of the vehicle.
      June 9, 2018 7:12 PM MDT

I don't cuss and don't even think the words. 
      June 5, 2018 2:21 AM MDT

I can't deal with anger without using cuss words.
      June 5, 2018 2:25 AM MDT

It does relieve so much pain and tension.....more so I find if your in a posh place packed with people....
    Have you ever heard a really really posh person use the F word..... It's truly pathetic and it has me in hysterics....

The top public school boys and girls are the worse..... Prince Charles sounds like he stutters when he utters then....

The best is they they don't  realise just how stupid and idiotic they look and sound....:)
      June 5, 2018 2:39 AM MDT

Often when I stub my toe ,knock my elbow or break a nail......it's funny how doing these things can always turn the air blue....:(
      June 5, 2018 2:26 AM MDT

The latches on the goat gates.  There aren't really any.  They are long strings of chain that we wind and clip to one side.  This was NOT my idea.  It was my parents.  For any of you who have had goats, as cute and funny as they can be, when they want out to get to their food, there is nothing that will stop them.  This morning before I left my parents, I went to move them to the west pasture to the north.  I couldn't get the damn latch open and with the goats jumping up and down and pushing it finally did SNAP on my finger!  *&()^%$!!!  (*&^%)#@$!!!!!
      June 5, 2018 2:45 AM MDT

Ouch!
    ~
      June 5, 2018 5:48 AM MDT

I'm allergic to cats and there's a cat that hangs around my yard.
    He loves me so much and he follows me everywhere and he rubs up against my legs leaving cat hair on me.
    Some days I can't keep my cool and I call him every name under the sun and I yell at him even though he's a nice cat. This post was edited by Summer at June 6, 2018 1:40 AM MDT
      June 6, 2018 1:15 AM MDT

Cats are evil creatures even if they don't mean to be.. especially if they catch on how to torment you.
    Cats do happen to be my favorite kind of pet animal though. 
      June 6, 2018 1:45 AM MDT

This one in particular seems so needy.
    It's crazy that I have the friendliest cat in the world and I'm allergic.
    I do agree with the evil statement to some extent because this cat would rather drag a mouse around and play with it, torture it, bat it around and scare the hell out of it before ever killing it.
    Sadistic.

This post was edited by Summer at June 9, 2018 7:01 PM MDT
      June 6, 2018 9:55 AM MDT

You could give him a little pile of catnip ro keep him occupied for a while.  Or if needs be seriously you can get a chemical spray cat repellent  (the organic stuff is ineffective) from a pet supply store and spray it on your lower pant leg. It's odorless to humans but when he gets a whiff of the stuff he'll back off ten feet and think "yikes! I'm not coming near you again".
      June 6, 2018 10:11 AM MDT

Cats are evil b@$tards. If they had opposable thumbs, they'd wipe us out.
    The cat KNOWS you're allergic, that's why he does it - and goes "Mwahahhahaha" behind your back. Why do you think the stereotypical villain ALWAYS has a pet cat?
      June 6, 2018 4:01 PM MDT

That could be true.
    I always remind myself that if I were smaller than that cat he would kill me.
    That's a good point about villains having pet cats as well.
    Makes me think of Mad cat, Dr.Claw's cat from Inspector Gadget.

June 6, 2018 4:21 PM MDT

I can feel you twitching your tail, giving that low, gurgling growl, with your yellows staring at me through the deep, black, dilated pupils.  
    Please don't hold back.  Tell us how you really feel about the purring, playful, beasts :) ;)
      June 9, 2018 3:21 PM MDT

Thanks.
    For now I've just been calling him a "F__king a__hole" and I've been yelling at him and threatening him regularly and then feeling bad and giving him treats before I go inside.
    He doesn't listen.
    What an a__hole!
      June 6, 2018 10:20 AM MDT

A slimy slug that killed my giant sunflower starter plants - I tracked it down and called it ever dirty name in the book. A few years ago I would of made fertilizer out of it but I was merciful and just took it for a one way walk (took me 5 minutes but it will take the slug months to get back here). Cheers!
      June 6, 2018 5:50 PM MDT

A little table salt is a very effective slug killer
      June 9, 2018 6:46 PM MDT

I cleaned up my grandsons duplo blocks and put them in there container. I forgot to zip up the top and tripped over it and all the blocks came tumbling out for me to clean up again.
      June 9, 2018 3:24 PM MDT

there  their

** knock knock **

Oh no! Randy D has got the GNU (Grammar Nazis Union) on to me for doing his job!

My grandson's generic duplo (same thing but a fraction of the price) lives in the toybox, so it can't be tripped over. You should invest in one.
      June 9, 2018 6:45 PM MDT