Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What is something you think must not be wasted?

What is something you think must not be wasted?

"Clean your plate -don't waste food".

Posted - July 21, 2018

Responses

People should never be wasted .....
    Energy should not be wasted.
    Water should not be wasted.
    Stuff should not be wasted.
    Things should not be wasted.
    Time should not be wasted.....:( 
      July 21, 2018 9:43 AM MDT

1) Time - above all and foremost.

1A) Life - finite and irreplaceable

2) Health - too precious, rare and fleeting. We may all come to know the downfall of our own. Cherish the good.

3) Other people’s patience - this is a matter of basic respect for their time, and has a way of coming back on you. 

4) Opportunity - if you get one. 

5) Talent. Speaks for itself. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 21, 2018 10:57 AM MDT
      July 21, 2018 9:52 AM MDT

Human resources should not be wasted.  If you have an employee capable of managing a group of employees it is ridiculous to have an idiot supervisor because he is your nephew's friend.  You don't see this in small companies so much but corporations are full of such situations like this.   I pay people for what they can do for me and my business, nothing more or less.  
      July 21, 2018 9:59 AM MDT

My first thought was food. I HATE wasting food and never did get the hang of that it's bad to overeat just to prevent waste... But seeing other people's comments I was reminded that I also hate to waste time.. I can't bear having to hang around waiting for something that's late... I always make use of that time e.g. reading or catching up on something 
      July 21, 2018 2:23 PM MDT

money
      July 21, 2018 5:26 PM MDT