Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Has anyone read the published non-bindng action plan called Agenda 21 which was publicised in 1992?

Has anyone read the published non-bindng action plan called Agenda 21 which was publicised in 1992?

I was just wondering if anyone has read this action plan by the United Nations with regard to sustainable development, and what are your thoughts on it? Clearly global governance is no longer a "conspiracy theory" as it now also publicised in books like Our Global Neighbourhood based on the UN's own manifesto.

I have also been made aware of US advertisements on the Television..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U7K0hJWlnk

Posted - August 5, 2018

Responses

Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

"Delivered unto me," get it? Satan is the god of earthly authority. That's why UN plans never accomplish anything good.
      August 5, 2018 7:47 AM MDT

Of course I have.....UN created document!  Available to read right on the UN website.  They realized they would not make it all happen by 21 so now it has been revised using less abrasive and less truthful language and is called Agenda 30 with goal of full implementation by 2030.  Stupid people shouldn't even read it because the new chapter uses very ambiguous and nice-sounding language that simpletons might not be able to decipher. There is a lot of discussion about sustainability.  That word should be the sound of alarm!    The globe doesn't need the UN to solve sustainability issues.  That along with Global Warming are the scare tactics of the UN.   Agenda 30 claims countries remain sovereign but keep reading and you see the globe is to be divided into regions.  The Agenda includes forcing people into "sustainable" urban government-owned residence districts.  The suburbs go.  Individuals will not own real property.  

Resist any and everything that has the slightest reference to global anything.

George H.W. Bush signed Agenda 21 on behalf of the USA.  Trump needs to unsign it.....Today.   I think the UN should now be resolved.  Kick them out of the USA and let NY have their real estate.  At the very least we should pull out of the most corrupt organization on the planet and run them out of our country.  Without our money they will probably fall anyway.

Obama did a lot to further the cause too.  Sustainability, global, climate...................ALARMS ALL.  
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

Read this:  https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2015/09/27/fact-sheet-us-global-development-policy-and-agenda-2030

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld
         NO ENTITY NEEDS TO TRY TO, OR SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO TRANSFORM OUR WORLD!!!   Very dangerous language.

This is not a conspiracy theory.  This is the United Nations.  Get rid of it! This post was edited by Thriftymaid at August 5, 2018 1:21 PM MDT
      August 5, 2018 12:50 PM MDT

Excellent answer Thriftymaid. ;))
      August 5, 2018 1:04 PM MDT

Sounds good, but you cannot kick the UN out of the USA as it has the same legal classification as an embassy, Extraterritoriality jurisdiction, so soul administration belongs to the UN not the USA, or United States corporation. William Zeckendorf (Jewish), was a real estate developer and developed a significant portion of the New York City urban landscape, he intended to build an "X city" on the site, office buildings and hotels, however it never materialised and Nelson Rockefeller, funded by his father John D Rockefeller, Zeckendorf went on to build numerous other buildings in the US. The UN purchased the land off the Rockefeller's and built the UN Building with the help of numerous board members from other countries.  Yes, Obamas pivotal moment was his climate change speech, that's what he was there to do.

Here is a history of the UN, interestingly the US and UK were always for a globalised union, wars broke out when other country leaders wanted no part of it, or so it seemed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLyExm13XmY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_powers

This post was edited by kjames at August 5, 2018 1:28 PM MDT
      August 5, 2018 1:18 PM MDT

Yes, I have heard of it and I was a HUGE fan of it.. there's no conspiracy theory clap-trap about it.. its aims were honest and honourable.. the idea wasn't at ALL that everyone be told what to do.. ALL the countries signed up to it met and they had their say and their task was to take away the agreement and work on LOCAL solutions, make it relevant to their location.. SO from Agenda 21, each country and within that each area had their own Local Agenda 21..  which listed things they could do in their own small way to contribute to a healthier and more sustainable planet.. a planet we all share.. 

Sadly it turned out to be pretty words on bits of paper as more and more got watered down..  I thought the whole thing had died a death.. so I am glad to see someone else on this thread say that it's still around.. I think it's great and while it may still just be pretty words on bits of paper I am optimistic that most people/countries are sensible and don't throw their hands up and bleat about conspiracy theories. 

I have been given hope by this threat.. as I say I thought Agenda 21 was dead.. I thought that the word sustainability was dead too :(  It's always been hard for me to understand why people object to sustainability and the idea of passing on a world that is at least as rich in diversity and resources as the one we inherited...  The whole point of sustainability is that what we do should be sustainable.. and on the simplest level if what we do is not sustainable.. then by definition it's NOT sustainable.. Greed, selfishness, lack of foresight and giving a damn drives unsustainable practices.. the earth, wildlife and biodiversity shouldn't keep coming last in ever decision.. 
      August 5, 2018 2:34 PM MDT

not yet
      August 5, 2018 2:50 PM MDT