Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » She slipped something into his pancakes. What was it, and why did she do it?

She slipped something into his pancakes. What was it, and why did she do it?

(NOTE: It doesn't necessarily have to be something bad or negative.)

~

Posted - December 18, 2018

Responses

Apples and cinnamon, yummy.  She knows her man and the things that make him happy.  

December 18, 2018 5:30 AM MST

Pancakes are made with denatured white flour as a rule.  She had better throw them away and give him a healthy substitute.   I wouldn't eat anything cooked, but at least buckwheat is a better choice than white flour.   And lose the syrup.  And the butter.  I never said I was a fun gal.

''==''

These raw pancakes are extremely rich so reserve for special occasions! I actually can only handle one pancake to myself. Banana actually goes surprisingly well with these pancakes.
    • Prep Time

10 min

Ingredients

• 3 cups ground flaxseed meal
    • 2 tablespoons coconut oil
    • 1/2 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
    • 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
    • 1/4 cup water

Recipe Directions

• 1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
    • 2. Form into pancakes! This recipe makes 6 pancakes.
    • 3. Serve with a generous helping of your absolute favorite fruits, like fresh or thawed raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, sliced bananas, or whatever suits your fancy!

The Rawtarian's Thoughts

By The Rawtarian

No equipment  required for this easy raw recipe.

Your coconut oil must be liquified and clear in order to properly stir together. (If your coconut oil is white and hard, just warm it up first and it will liquify very quickly.)

These pancakes are extremely heavy and rich so reserve for special occasions! I actually can only handle one pancake to myself. You can easily halve this recipe.

You must use ground/milled flax seeds - not whole flaxseeds! (In other words, this is more like using "flour" than using "oats" if you get my drift!)

Banana actually goes surprisingly well with these pancakes.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 18, 2018 5:45 AM MST
      December 18, 2018 5:31 AM MST

Thanks (I think). So what did she slip into his pancakes and why did she do it?

:|
      December 18, 2018 5:38 AM MST

If you READ what I said?.... 
      December 18, 2018 5:41 AM MST

J have a hand grinder which allows me to mill whole wheat, buckwheat, brown rice for fresh pancakes.  The wheat is the hardest and requires a bit of strength to turn the crank. From a health point of view I would agree with losing the sweets and butter.  However I am into to mostly cooked food though I do make some raw as well esp in summer. 
      December 18, 2018 5:49 AM MST

OKAY, Randy.

She slipped some fresh blueberries into the pancakes.  OKAY? She did it because she mistakenly thinks this is a healthy meal.  

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  snore

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 18, 2018 7:33 AM MST
      December 18, 2018 5:54 AM MST

it was poison and she wanted to poison hinn
      December 18, 2018 10:30 AM MST

Valium, because as soon as he see's the label on the shirt that she's wearing, he'll know that it is not one of his.  It belongs to the man taking her photograph through the window.
      December 18, 2018 12:54 PM MST

(see's sees)

Just because a word ends with the letter s doesn't always mean it needs an apostrophe. 
      December 19, 2018 4:24 AM MST

You appear to be a contradiction of terms Randy, you want everyone to take your questions as being fun, but you feel compelled to do nothing but correct peoples spelling mistakes, which is the opposite of fun, simply intolerant with a touch of obsessive compulsive personality disorder. If you think doing it is fun, then I think the novelty and fun element has been over-stretched, and now just appears as simply dull or just plain rude. This post was edited by kjames at December 19, 2018 3:54 PM MST
      December 19, 2018 3:46 PM MST

Thank you!
    ~
      December 19, 2018 5:19 PM MST

• "Truth Serum" ... for a change of pace.  

December 18, 2018 3:39 PM MST

LOL... green Cookie Monster!!!
      December 18, 2018 6:13 PM MST

A restraining order. She's hoping that he'll actually find and read this one.
      December 18, 2018 5:49 PM MST

Wow, she certainly has a strange (and counterproductive) way of serving restraining orders.

Just wait until I download the video I took and present it to the judge, entrapment through and through. The whole string of frivolous restraining orders will evaporate. 

~
      December 19, 2018 4:29 AM MST

Vegemite. She's Australian.
      December 18, 2018 7:08 PM MST

Those danged Aussies got me again!  This time they tricked me with a sexy woman. I hate it when they know my weaknesses . . . oh how my gut aches!  Grrrrrrr.

(Although I must admit that I do love her accent. Maybe I'll invite her over again . . . )

~
      December 19, 2018 4:22 AM MST

Don't get you're self into a Flap Jack...and do not waffle on with you're  answer ,as you might get a Slap Jack on you're back ...,:) 
      December 18, 2018 7:19 PM MST

• Hook me up.    Pancakes are my heroin.  No offense to the heroin users here, I just prefer 'cakes.   OK to answer the question though, perhaps she added some blueberries, because he needs to increase his antioxidants with real, whole foods. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 19, 2018 3:55 PM MST
      December 18, 2018 7:21 PM MST

Laxative... because she's bulimic

December 18, 2018 7:24 PM MST

• Now he can use one of those restraining orders to get to "The John."  :))
      December 19, 2018 3:03 AM MST

• Arsenic, maybe will grow hair on his head lol 
      December 19, 2018 3:56 PM MST