designer
bevo
bigloseridiotman
Stu Spelling Bee
CallMeIshmael
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » If you could choose the kind of afterlife you would most like, what would it be like?

If you could choose the kind of afterlife you would most like, what would it be like?

Posted - January 31

• 8662
    You'll need it even more if ever Juggs'ment day gets approval....  Hehe ....(cunning laugh) 
      February 10, 2019 4:37 PM MST
    1

• 20079
    Neither Heaven nor Hell have Constitutions, therefore no Fifth Amendment. Good luck.
      February 10, 2019 5:41 PM MST
    0

• 21250

The question asks for our speculation and supposition; my answer stands as is.

~
      February 10, 2019 7:19 PM MST
    1

• 8662
    Well...Give it a rest and make it sit down then.....:)D 
      February 10, 2019 8:15 PM MST
    0

• 1077
    Though you may prefer not to incriminate yourself concerning youthful indiscretions, I somehow doubt that you've ever done anything evil.
    If you did, I imagine you've more than made up for it through maturity and self-reform.

And that would earn you a place in Randy's special heaven, where loving maidens feed you endless and perfect sandwiches, weight gain is impossible, good grammar is the natural and normal way of speaking and tilde-shapes abound in the designs of the environment.
    :)

February 12, 2019 4:35 PM MST
    1

• 4095
    I am Christian so eternal fellowship with God. 
      February 10, 2019 3:28 PM MST
    2

• 1077
    I imagine you will get it.
      February 12, 2019 4:36 PM MST
    0

• 30045
    I think this is why people fear the afterlife and dying.  They cannot imagine eternity.  I cannot.  I keep thinking I will be BORED.  That is my silly mind.   We don't take the mind with, thank goodness.  We take the aware.  Not the thinking about the aware and running conversations in our head forever. GOD FORBID if I had to listen to me forever.  Fate worse than death.  

But.  If you can shut off the dialogue, you still are there, you are totally aware, but you are not thinking.

February 10, 2019 3:39 PM MST
    3

• 1077
    Agreed.
    If what remains is pure consciousness, the relative perception of time would disappear and become a perpetual present;
    in that state, as in deep meditation, the subjective feeling would be profound contentment.
      February 12, 2019 4:47 PM MST
    0