Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Are there any other members here who are not from a site called AB? Or am I the only outsider here? :/

Are there any other members here who are not from a site called AB? Or am I the only outsider here? :/

Posted - March 5, 2019

Responses

• YAY! Livvie Yay! We’re a gang now then. It’s just you and me,  so you’re gonna have to be the brains of the operation ;) and the brawn. You may as well be the beauty too. :)
      March 6, 2019 5:06 AM MST

I never heard of AB until I came here - so yes I am a newbie and from reading the previous replies an "innocent"
      March 6, 2019 5:59 AM MST

• Yay! An other one. So far there’s 3 of us:)
      March 6, 2019 6:00 AM MST

Our own exclusive club.  Easyjolene is another, so thats four (4).  If Lavender returns that makes 5
      March 6, 2019 6:28 AM MST

• I like this club :) That would be great if Lavender came back. Say hi to her from me next time talk. 
      March 6, 2019 7:39 AM MST

I don't see you as being an "outsider" at all on this site. I was on answerbag for six years and did know many people who are now on this site. But only really one or two of them I was close to so I certainly don't feel like any kind of an "insider" on here. Many of us are using different site names so I have no idea who some of them were and many I did not know at all in those says. That was a big site with a lot of participants so we sort of could all make our own cliques there. 
      March 6, 2019 7:50 AM MST

• Oh thanks:) I didn’t mean to imply that I’ve been made to feel like an “outsider”here, I have not. I was just curious if there were many other members here who were never on your old site. 

March 6, 2019 8:11 AM MST

ive been on AB
      March 8, 2019 3:41 PM MST

• okay, thanks. 
      March 9, 2019 6:46 AM MST

You're probably alone. I migrated from AB many moons ago.
      March 11, 2019 11:41 AM MDT

• I’ve found four ‘others’ lol. We’re starting a gang.
      March 11, 2019 12:31 PM MDT