Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Today is 4/24/19. Have you quit driving yourself mad with Trump hatred yet?

Today is 4/24/19. Have you quit driving yourself mad with Trump hatred yet?

Posted - April 24, 2019

Responses

No, I learned something from the evangelical Christians.. yer supposed to love the guy but hate his sins.
      April 24, 2019 2:43 PM MDT

• Even so, be careful what measurements you use in judging lest the same be meted out to you. That doesn't come from evangelicals, but from scripture.
      April 24, 2019 2:54 PM MDT

I wonder how the Donald would react if his spiritual advisor -Paula White- suggested he repent and stop telling lies.
      April 24, 2019 3:15 PM MDT

Paula White, is an American non-denominational pastor. She is the senior pastor of New Destiny Christian Center, in Apopka, Florida, a non-denominational, multicultural megachurch.

Like Trump, she has been married three times---and I further question the real value any specific morality (what we should be by virtue of what we are) that might be taught by the senior pastor of "a non-denominational, multicultural megachurch."

I suspect she has very little problem---and possibly a log of practice, like Trump---with lying and those who do so.
      April 27, 2019 10:13 AM MDT

And it refers to judging the person's culpability for what he does, not whether the action itself was or was not a sin. Most humans know to "Do good and avoid evil" as a pretty basic imperative.

Let's not reinterpret the bible.
      April 27, 2019 9:44 AM MDT

Lots of replies on this I see.. I will have fun reading all the answers.  But as to me, no, not a bit of it - I still hate the idiot as much as ever. I don't drive myself mad with it.. it's sheer enjoyment :P
      April 24, 2019 3:45 PM MDT

No, but I'm thinking about posting some pro Trump stuff to stir the pot. 

April 24, 2019 3:51 PM MDT

It's expected.  You stir nothing.  Trust me.  There is NOTHING you can say that the BASE has not lied about.  Go for it. Be ignored and find your questions in the dusbin of Muggery.
      April 27, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

(Trump hatred) (Trump-hatred)

I couldn't resist.

April 24, 2019 4:10 PM MDT

Actually, I disagree. The hyphen is overused.
      April 24, 2019 4:48 PM MDT

Of course not.  What else could you possibly say?  What could you possibly offer?  This is the extent.  
      April 27, 2019 9:51 AM MDT

I've never  allowed Trump into my head enough  to drive me "mad".  Although  I very much  dislike  who he is  and many of his policies, hatred  does  imply an  active  and mind-consuming  emotion,  to me anyway.    

April 24, 2019 6:58 PM MDT

Hi Piper.  That was sane of you.  The thing is, this man has done so much harm?  It is hard for me.  I picture a child alone, not understanding why, being in a cage far away from his parents, and I picture TRUMP in glee.  That makes me hate.  Sorry.  I HATE HIM. 
      April 27, 2019 9:53 AM MDT

I suppose I hate him too, according to the dictionary definition of the word.  His legislative actions concerning the environment and animal welfare alone, would be enough for me to despise the man.  Just yesterday, I learned of another reason to loathe him:

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/03/06/trump-blocks-access-to-puppy-mill-inspections-as-florida-weighs-dog-store-legislation/ 

If despising a president and his actions equates to "madness",  however,  there sure are and  have a been  scads of insane people running around...throughout our country's  history.  

April 27, 2019 1:27 PM MDT

Yeah.  That is right-on and the kind of hate I feel.  It is born of contempt for people so sick in the head that they can cause so much malignant toxicity in the world.  I hate that.  So I hate the actions of stupid, demented souls that are  allowed by the rest of society to rule the roost.  
      May 15, 2019 10:49 AM MDT

It looks as if many haven't and this virulent hatred they harbor towards President Trump has taken an obvious toll on their minds and have been stricken with the inability to correct their tunnel vision. As always, just my opinion. :)
      April 29, 2019 7:10 AM MDT

virulent IS TOO WEAK A WORD.  TRY PLUTONIC.
      May 15, 2019 11:57 AM MDT

no, i like trurnp
      April 30, 2019 5:43 PM MDT

No you don't, Pearl.  You don't even know who he is.  I know you think you do.  But you do not.  I have seen how you feel about mean people.  This is the meanest person on the planet.  He wants to take your health insurance.  AWAY.  He wants to keep anyone out of the country that other countries just invite in every day of the year.  He wants to keep them out like this is Germany in World War II.  Just because they are not white.  Do you like that?  Do you like the fact that he also takes kids who are about 5 years old and puts them by themselves in a cage?  Do you think that is okay?  And these kids have no idea why.  And these kids are never going to see their parents again. Do you think that is okay?

Do you think it is okay to lie to the American Public and tell them that all the news stations on the air are lying about him and only one station on the AIR is telling the truth?  The station that backs his lies?  

Do you think it is okay to lie about Hillary Clinton and say she was putting out illegal emails when she was not. And in spite of years of investigation, they found NOTHING?  And lie about it and have WIKI LEAKS print stories about the lie to make it real?  
    You like that?

We have a President that does not believe in climate change and now there are over 1,000,000 species on this planet that are going to be extinct because he refuses to allow money for saving the earth.

He has taken Puerto Rico, part of the USA and abandoned it and lied to America. He lied and said he sent 91 billion dollars over there.  

They got 12 billion.    That is a BIG LIE.  He said only 16 people died.  2,000 people died.    Your President is a liar and it is people who think like you, that keep him alive.  People who have no idea what he is really like.  But they think it is great to say they like him.  

If you like him?  Then you like Adolph Hitler too.  Nice.
      May 15, 2019 10:58 AM MDT