AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Is this that rough?
    3
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5
  • Why do some people automatically assume the worst when finding out my sub-basement is accessed via a hidden trap door? It’s not illegal!
    2
  • Do you own a dog?
    14

Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents

Search Results

  • Would you let a child play with this?

    Last post by B.H.Wilson - December 29, 2017
    935 views 4 likes
    7
  • Is there a certain age of children that makes you uncomfortable? Why?

    I suppose this question is directed at those who may already have somewhat of an aversion to children. >.< But to answer the question myself, I feel uncomfortable around chil...  moreI suppose this question is directed at those who may already have somewhat of an aversion to children. >.< But to answer the question myself, I feel uncomfortable around children in the 5-10 age range. I don't know what to talk to them about or how to keep them entertained at this age!   
    Last post by AG - July 21, 2017
    1,291 views 5 likes
    17
  • I'm getting married!!!

    I had to pick up a couple of things at Walmart. When I walked through the door there was a man there who looked me straight in the eye and said "Good morning! Welcome to Walmart!" ...  moreI had to pick up a couple of things at Walmart. When I walked through the door there was a man there who looked me straight in the eye and said "Good morning! Welcome to Walmart!" He gave me a huge smile. It's been a while since I've had anyone try to pick me up in such a blatant manner. I must admit I was intrigued. When I was leaving, he again looked me straight in the eye and said "Have a wonderful day!" At that point, I KNEW he was asking me out and planning our first date. I know that we are now only a few steps away from the marriage proposal itself. My question is, in celebration of where we met and fell in love, should we name our first child Wally even if it's a girl? I'm worried about her being bullied in school.  less
    Last post by Harry - June 15, 2017
    3,137 views 9 likes
    37

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share