Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Did you know this about me?

Did you know this about me?

If I found a significant other to love, it would pervert that which God made.
If I found someone to love, it is NOT love! It is a perversion of the natural way God intended. It doesn't matter what people think or say.
And if I were to marry this significant other, it should be an abomination for EVERYONE!

Simply by being me, I hurt everyone. 
I break lives.
I ruin health and bring disease.
And I mess up money.

Is this where I should apologize to the world for simply being me?

Boy, after a long day, I'm glad to have stopped in tonight to have some fun and relax.

Posted - August 13, 2021

Responses

Wait, what? I’m getting married? Why didn’t someone warn me of this long ago? I can’t get married! That kind of thing is extremely difficult to explain to my wife! She won’t even let me have a girlfriend, so I knoooooooooow that having another wife is way out of the question. Hold on, if Livvie is behind this scheme, that explains a lot! Don’t believe the hype, folks! Grrrrrrr.

August 14, 2021 8:44 PM MDT

:)
      August 16, 2021 8:06 PM MDT

If a wedding ever happens for me, I'll send you an invitation. :)
      August 16, 2021 8:07 PM MDT

I sort of doubt at the moment if I will find the right guy but, more important to me, I find myself, more and more, being the right guy for me - - and  it's about time I simply love me. I'm a nice guy.  :)
      August 16, 2021 8:03 PM MDT

Hi Everyone!
    I don't have time to individually reply to everyone, I'm sorry! :) - - have to get to work literally now, ha.
    And weekends are always my busiest work times.

Thanks for all of your answers and posts to my question.

Do know I'm okay.
    I meant no anger in my question here.
    I might disagree with but I very much enjoy the answerMugger from whom I read. It's all good.

And I enjoy all of you here.

We all have different thoughts on various topics.

I've heard/read similar things all of my life about "me" and others like me.

I am a believer in God and Jesus and Kittigate, in his posted answer, said it well from where I come.

Be well, EVERYONE. And I do mean everyone.  :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 14, 2021 9:39 PM MDT
      August 14, 2021 4:01 AM MDT

If you aren't an example of what is supposed to be Christian Love, nothing is. 

People can become distracted from being loving and compassionate to others by many things. Certainly, sex is high on that list, as are money, power, ego.  Gay or straight, I don't think God/Spirit/Creator wants us to be more driven by our sexual desires than by our love and compassion for others and definitely doesn't want us to harm others in our quest for sexual satisfaction. Other than that, why would he care? The rate of procreation of humans is out of control and destroying the planet. I'd think God would be grateful to those whose very nature doesn't perpetuate and hasten earth's path to destruction! 

Your love and compassion for others is very evident, so I can't imagine that you have anything to worry about. 

XO

August 14, 2021 9:08 AM MDT

Why is love a Christian thing?
      August 14, 2021 9:13 AM MDT

It isn't, and I didn't mean to insinuate that. Love is bigger than Christianity. 

I only meant that, in my opinion, the pure form of Christianity is supposed to be about being loving toward one another above all else, not condemning people for a nature that is in no way harmful to others. 

August 14, 2021 3:39 PM MDT

Love can be everywhere for me -  Christian, non-Christian, anything. I wish it were more evident in us humans and in all aspects of life, regardless of people's beliefs or unbeliefs or whatever.  :)
      August 16, 2021 8:12 PM MDT

Oh, my -- thank you, Savvy Ansley. That first sentence blew me away. That means the world to me that you would think that way about me.
      August 16, 2021 8:09 PM MDT

I think you just needed to say that to someone who cares and in a safe place.  Be happy, my friend and know that God made you and he makes no mistakes.
      August 14, 2021 12:08 PM MDT

Thank you very much, Thriftymaid.  :)
      August 16, 2021 7:54 PM MDT

If Man was created in God's image then God is gay, so you're alright.  We cannot help to whom we are attracted or with whom we fall in love.  The important part is that we find someone to love and who loves us back.  Nuts to anyone who thinks otherwise.
      August 14, 2021 3:57 PM MDT

Thanks, "SpeedySenior."    ;)
      August 16, 2021 7:55 PM MDT

Nonsense. Put on some Howard Jones, have a cup of chamomile and CHILL, dude.
    You're not an unlikeable chap. Certainly not a bringer of misery or disease. If you're a Christian, then the Levite Law doesn't apply, His death freed us from that. He brought it to fulfilment.
    Remember that the King James scholars brought their 17th century prejudices to the task of translation and didn't have access to the best manuscripts - those were in Greece, Palestine and Egypt, all in the hands of the conquering Saracens who were feeling less than friendly towards Christians, having just repulsed several Crusades. The Greek word "arsenokoitai", translated in the KJV as "sodomite" (1 Tim 10) is better translated as "pedophile" and here is where cultural exegesis is important. It was a very common practice in the first century Graeco-Roman culture for very rich men to keep "catamites" - little boys used as sexual playthings. Tiberius was known to have several, which is conjectured to be a principal factor in why he delegated so much to Caligula, so to have more time to indulge in his lust. It is this practice, not consensual acts between adults, that Paul is condemning and rightly so.
    God is love. God is also FORGIVENESS. There is no need to apologise for being the best Welby you can be - and that includes choosing a partner, if that's what you have in mind. Most priests and almost all nuns are gay, the celibate lifestyle being an acceptable "out" in a church that is still rampantly homophobic - I got that from an ex-nun. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at August 16, 2021 8:17 PM MDT
      August 15, 2021 3:16 AM MDT

Thank you, Slartibartfast!!
    And, of course, you had me at "Howard Jones" !

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 16, 2021 8:23 PM MDT
      August 16, 2021 7:55 PM MDT