Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Politics » Will the constitution protect the US from becoming a tyrannical police state like Australia?

Will the constitution protect the US from becoming a tyrannical police state like Australia?

FACT: A pandemic is not a legitimate justification for government evil. Prove me wrong. 

Posted - August 23, 2021

Responses

Not deployed, they never got out of barracks. The few that actually did we're also glad of, and they're part of the reason WHY we have less than 2000 deaths and you have more than half a million. Life is more important to Australians than it is to Americans, evidently.

The absence of weekly massacres is a shining example of why we're glad not to have guns. Neither would we be silly enough to bring guns to a tank fight.
      November 21, 2021 2:51 PM MST

Please, they were sent house to house to make sure people were complying.  Tyanny. 

As I told you before we have tanks. And of it came to the point where we needed more we would take them. Military is full of conservatives.   According to the WH and the media...we practically overthrew the government with just our cell phones. 
      November 21, 2021 3:24 PM MST

It saved lives. You haven't marshalled a coherent argument refuting that. I'll take a temporary inconvenience over hundreds of thousands dead.
      November 21, 2021 7:59 PM MST

It was/is not about saving lives it was about forcing the jab on people.  You went from 18% jabbed to 70% jabbed.....then they began to lift lockdown. 

This is still tyanny.  And no, the jab is not saving lives.  If you got it, I wish you luck.
      November 22, 2021 5:25 AM MST

Proof of the pudding. You have thirteen times our population, 300 times the COVID fatalities. If you didn't get the jab, you need the luck a LOT more than I do.
      November 22, 2021 1:57 PM MST

You have less cases/deaths because 1. Used HCQ early in 2020
    2. You have the same about of land mass as US but only about 1/3 of the people.   
    Population density has a lot to do with spread of disease any disease and Covid is no exception.  

You could not pay me enough to get that jab. I am in my 40s and relatively healthy.  I have no worries about Covid. I have less than 0.05% chance of death.  The CDC recently announced 140M Americans have had Covid.  Natural immunity for nearly 50% of the country. 

Seriously, make sure someone is with you constantly after your 2nd dose....that is the one that gets most people. 
      November 22, 2021 2:33 PM MST

I had the second jab weeks ago. I got a sore arm. Strictly zero squared. I went to a costume party that night, I got drunk. That rather than the jab was the reason for the headache the next morning.

We. Did. Not. Use. That DANGEROUS, CARCINOGENIC drug other than in clinical trials. It proved ineffective in peer reviewed studies, so TGA approval was withdrawn and millions of doses destroyed (it hadn't been stored correctly anyway - Palmer never does anything right other than dig up fossil fuel to pollute the atmosphere with). This post was edited by Slartibartfast at November 22, 2021 2:47 PM MST
      November 22, 2021 2:45 PM MST

I do hope you stay well. 

HCQ was used.  Your gov admits it does not have the records of the number of doc who used it off-label.

IF it is not dangerous and cancerous why is it on: The WHO Model List of Essential Medicines (aka Essential Medicines List or EML), published by the World Health Organization (WHO), contains the medications considered to be most effective and safe to meet the most important needs in a health system?
      November 22, 2021 2:56 PM MST

It took a long time for asbestos to be outlawed, too. Nicotine is still legal. It's only recently that HCQ has been linked to cancer, and it is effective in treating malaria. Not COVID.
      November 22, 2021 3:02 PM MST

Nicotine is legal because of money.  No one is making money on HCQ patent has long expired.   HCQ treats more than just malaria.  It is in fact, used to treat Cancer, not by itself but with other treatments.  Has anti-viral and  anti-inflammation applications, helps with arthritis,  treats lupus.
      November 22, 2021 3:14 PM MST

Not by itself the Consitution needs help from Lady Justice  and all Amerians working together to protect America from becoming a tyrannical police State. Cheers!
      August 24, 2021 6:55 PM MDT

The US Police have steadily been stockpiling military grade weapons for quite a few years now.

October 21, 2021 6:35 AM MDT

(military grade military-grade)

October 21, 2021 7:11 AM MDT

Yes, it will. As will the patriots who recognize the Constitution as the law of the land and who will defend the freedoms and rights it gives us.
      October 21, 2021 7:15 AM MDT