I suppose they are celebrating Trump's victory. Well, Republicans don't own the color "red"anymore than Democrats own the color blue. If it was true, heaven is blue!
Of course this question is not for those of you who are Atheists. This is only for those of you who are not. Those of you who believe there is a God. What if the person you were un... moreOf course this question is not for those of you who are Atheists. This is only for those of you who are not. Those of you who believe there is a God. What if the person you were unkind to or harmed were God in disguise? How do you know it isn't? God says "what you do to the least of mine you do to me". Do you believe that's true? Do you treat the least of His with respect and kindness? If you do then no matter how God manifests Himself to you won't be a problem. "Treat thy neighbor as thyself". I don't think God means your next-door neighbor only. I think He means everyone Anyway it's just something I think about a lot when I see/hear so-called Christians hate/vilify/attack others.....ESPECIALLY when they do it under the guise of political partisanship. So very tacky. less
Some Republican women must have totally ignored everything Trump that showed how he treated women, even on National TV. There were videos of him doing it, for God's sake! What will... moreSome Republican women must have totally ignored everything Trump that showed how he treated women, even on National TV. There were videos of him doing it, for God's sake! What will they tell their daughters, when their daughters find out their parents supported Donald Trump? You talk about war on women? I'm afraid to even think what other policies and laws will be passed. Oh...the horror... the horror.
Hello:So far, Clinton had amassed 59,626,052 votes nationally, to Trump's 59,427,652 — a margin of 198,400. That puts Clinton on track to become the fifth U.S. presiden... moreHello:So far, Clinton had amassed 59,626,052 votes nationally, to Trump's 59,427,652 — a margin of 198,400. That puts Clinton on track to become the fifth U.S. presidential candidate to WIN the popular vote but lose the election.See it HERE: http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/09/501393501/shades-of-2000-clinton-surpasses-trump-in-popular-vote-tallyexcon
I absolutely expected protests. Riots even. Shootouts by the drunk-as-skunks Trump worshippers when he lost. I never expected the anti-Trump folks to be the ones marching in protes... moreI absolutely expected protests. Riots even. Shootouts by the drunk-as-skunks Trump worshippers when he lost. I never expected the anti-Trump folks to be the ones marching in protest . But here we are. Don't know how long the protests will last but the anger/fury/indignation is real and growing. Enjoy your victory Trumpeters. It may not turn out to be what you thought it would be. Time will tell. We shall see. Stay alert. Be prepared. No one knows what comes next.