Discussion » Questions » Politics

Active Now

Shuhak
  • I admit that I have trouble understanding how anyone I know personally actually touts the wonders of Mr. Trump, even with clear evidence that he is not a nice human being.  I ...  more
    Last post by PeaPod is just popping by - January 15, 2017
    6,211 views 5 likes
    113
  • In the act of luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve. Photographed in Putin's bed. Dressed in tight pvc. So it looks like there was a conspiracy all along. James Comey was not PET's teachers...  more
    Last post by Maurice214 - January 13, 2017
    399 views 1 like
    2
  • Are you going to have a party? A money shower?Will you celebrate in the streets?Will you record the historic ceremony on TV, so you can watch it back over and over? Are you go...  more
    Last post by my2cents - January 13, 2017
    439 views 2 likes
    8
  • Attorney General Loretta Lynch knew about the pending Comey letter and could have (indeed, should have) had it quashed. She reportedly did not do so because of assurances she made ...  more
    Last post by TomThumb - January 14, 2017
    589 views 0 likes
    15
  • Hello:I'm speaking about CREDITS, of course..  Given that we've only had ONE president resign, or face impeachment, I'd say the odds of ANOTHER one doing it, are minimally 43 ...  more
    Last post by TomThumb - January 14, 2017
    241 views 0 likes
    4
  • http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/why-wont-the-u-s-pay-ransom-for-hostages/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab0g
    Last post by Pearl - January 13, 2017
    381 views 0 likes
    7
  • Last post by Pearl - January 13, 2017
    353 views 2 likes
    9
  • why he want to become USA president ??...i mean... why he want to do rules or whatever ?I have nooo ideas...but him being on the scene make me laugh a lot LOLLLidk. ----------...  more
    Last post by Pearl - January 12, 2017
    490 views 0 likes
    8
  • http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/01/11/tapper-cnn-michael-cohen-not-visit-russia/
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - January 12, 2017
    1,147 views 1 like
    10
  • Sorry for another political one but this goes deeper.. into whether PET IS smart ... I've seen people maintaining he is.. yet the man talks like a village idiot and has very limite...  more
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - January 12, 2017
    343 views 0 likes
    5
  • It is now believed that a former MI6 agent, Christopher Steele is the source of latest Trump bruhaha.  http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38591382I don't like Trump.  But, due to...  more
    Last post by my2cents - October 30, 2017
    323 views 1 like
    5
  • Hello:Trump COULD ask for an investigation into the Russian hack.  But, he's not..  Instead, he's STILL fawning over Putin.  Doesn't that trouble you??excon
    Last post by SpunkySenior - January 12, 2017
    198 views 0 likes
    1