AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 1518
  • 1519
  • 1520
  • 1521
  • 1522
  • 1523
  • 1524
  • 1525
  • 1526
  • 1527
  • Next »
  • Is it really possible for one person to RUIN another person's life? With or without the "ruined" person's cooperation/complicity?

    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    121 views 0 likes
    0
  • I guess most all of us have exes. Some of us luckily don't hate ours while others really hate theirs. Does that hate last forever?

    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    78 views 0 likes
    0
  • In the long-ago "olden days" there were relatively few cereal choices. Today there are ZILLIONS! Your favorites then/now?

    Last post by officegirl - May 12, 2018
    131 views 2 likes
    2
  • Is your ability to "have fun" intrinsic or extrinsic? Is it entirely based on where you are or whom you are? Do you have fun a lot?

    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    120 views 0 likes
    0
  • To those "of a certain age". Would you like to be a kid again for just one day? Which day and why?

    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    77 views 0 likes
    0
  • Are most humans INCLINED to be honest or more INCLINED to cheat? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    111 views 0 likes
    0
  • Which sport is the most "crooked" and prone to fixing? Boxing? How can you prove someone purposely lost?

    All those games where the favorite lost to a dark horse. Fixed?
    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    117 views 0 likes
    0
  • Oh Dear! There is a scandal involving tennis players and gambling and possibly "fixing" games. Allegations but no specific names. Shocked?

    I sure am. I always thought of tennis and golf as being sports played by honorable people.
    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    124 views 0 likes
    0
  • There is a line beyond which acquaintance becomes friend. Do you cross it often or keep your distance from it? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    118 views 0 likes
    0
  • Do you look forward to a Golden Day ahead and focus on it? How does that affect how you live today if your eye is always on the horizon?

    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    129 views 0 likes
    0
  • For you Believers out there. Are you very anxious to "meet your Maker" and so want the end of times to come on down? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    83 views 0 likes
    0
  • This is a presidential succession question inspired by an Answermug pal. After Ryan is Orrin Hatch then Mike Pompeo. Whom d'ya like best?

    Orrin Hatch is President Pro Tem of the SenateMike Pompeo is the newly elected high-profile Secretary of StateSo ya got don juan at bat now. Mike Pence on deck.  Warming up is...  moreOrrin Hatch is President Pro Tem of the SenateMike Pompeo is the newly elected high-profile Secretary of StateSo ya got don juan at bat now. Mike Pence on deck.  Warming up is Orrin Hatch and Mike Pompeo. Some lineup! :(  
    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    117 views 0 likes
    0
  • Are the opinions of others about you worth more/less to you than your own? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    82 views 0 likes
    0
  • Why are some people sometimes said to 'be stupid' when the reality is that they might be dysfunctional in some way and can't help it?

    If I did something stupid knowingly then it WOULD be stupidly but who in their right mind would purposely do something stupid...?A person might tell lies because they are dysfuncti...  moreIf I did something stupid knowingly then it WOULD be stupidly but who in their right mind would purposely do something stupid...?A person might tell lies because they are dysfunctional and thinking they must lie as a means of survival -as well as doing other socially unacceptable behaviors.  
    Last post by Kittigate - May 13, 2018
    333 views 1 like
    5
  • If I asked you to empty your mind, and you were willing to comply, would it take very long to complete the task? ~

    Last post by Nice Jugs - May 12, 2018
    1,335 views 3 likes
    25
  • Should the princess Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle compete in a bikini contest if one was not already married?

    Lust not for another man's wife, dirty you ;)
    Last post by Randy D - May 12, 2018
    537 views 0 likes
    11
  • Would a bad a** tooth fairy with bat wings punch out a tooth and take it before it was ready?

    .. and not feel the courtesy to leave behind change :(
    Last post by Baba - May 12, 2018
    338 views 1 like
    4
  • Have you ever been inside NORAD? How about to Area 51?

    Last post by Pearl - May 12, 2018
    252 views 2 likes
    7
  • What would happen if I accidentally submit this question before I finish wri . . .

    Last post by Pearl - May 12, 2018
    366 views 1 like
    4
  • If you toilet was broken, and there was only a catpan, would you?

    #katpan
    Last post by Pearl - May 12, 2018
    447 views 1 like
    7
  • Who spilled this coffee?

    Now it isn't in my mug.
    Last post by Mr. Bromide - May 13, 2018
    336 views 1 like
    3
  • Is there a politics section on this web zone?

    I would like a web zone to talk about politics and find it difficult to find one. Thank you.
    Last post by my2cents - May 14, 2018
    371 views 0 likes
    3
  • Like, OMG, are you like, totally over Meghan Markle? She is like, so stuck up.

    #princess
    Last post by B.H.Wilson - May 12, 2018
    474 views 1 like
    4
  • Do you think people are less trustworthy than they were 20 years ago? 30 years? 40 years?

    Give an example why.  Here's my example:  I rented a storage space last year and after they drew me in with a reasonable monthly rental rate, they added on "administrativ...  moreGive an example why.  Here's my example:  I rented a storage space last year and after they drew me in with a reasonable monthly rental rate, they added on "administrative fees," insurance, and locks which I could only buy from them.  Then I found out their storage boxes on sale at 30% off were actually three times as expensive as the same boxes elsewhere.  In the end they will lose because I will never rent from them again.  
    Last post by Autumnleaves - May 22, 2018
    355 views 0 likes
    5
  • Do you eat a jelly doughnut like I do?

    The few times I have eaten them, I cut them in half and scoop 7/8's of the jelly out -- TOO MUCH JELLY ALWAYS! Ug!:)
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - May 25, 2018
    909 views 4 likes
    18
  • Does the Tooth Fairy look like a tooth ...If so ,witch one..... .?

    Last post by Pearl - May 12, 2018
    509 views 1 like
    11
  • You know someone is Russian if they _________________________________

    ...
    Last post by Stemmata949 - September 9, 2019
    847 views 3 likes
    16
  • You know you might be French if you___________________

    ...
    Last post by Cats & Dolphins - May 23, 2018
    557 views 3 likes
    13
  • I'm hungry, but too lazy to go get something to eat. Would someone please go for me and then tell me what you had?

    ...
    Last post by Pearl - May 12, 2018
    297 views 1 like
    6
  • I am nibbling choccy bikkies right now, naughty but nice. I feel I deserve them! What do you do to treat yourself and do you deserve it?

    Last post by Pearl - May 12, 2018
    302 views 3 likes
    6
  • What do you do when someone's clearly got the hump with you and this has coloured their responses to you?

    Personally, I prefer to explain, to try to clear up any misunderstanding.. But is there a better way? A more productive way?
    Last post by B.H.Wilson - May 13, 2018
    310 views 0 likes
    5
  • How wouldja y'all like Paul Ryan as your prez? Impeach both don juan and pence. Even better how's about a HAT TRICK?

    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    202 views 0 likes
    3
  • DUMB and DUMBER! An impeachment twofer. Don juan and the fencesitter pence. Oust 'em both and ship them off to the cornfield. Why not?

    Last post by RosieG - May 11, 2018
    83 views 0 likes
    0
  • "Dissis Diller"

    This is how I hear the lyrics to a song.Do you know the song?Am I the only one who hears the words this way?:)
    Last post by B.H.Wilson - May 12, 2018
    297 views 1 like
    4
  • He: (((Sure, she's all grins and giggles now, but what about when she discovers that I slathered the back of my shirt with super glue?))) ~

    Last post by Pearl - May 12, 2018
    296 views 0 likes
    5
  • Which one is MORE PRICELESS? A dependable LIAR or a dependable TRUTHTELLER? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    138 views 0 likes
    2
  • Rudy G sez he resigned so he could devote full time to his "client" don juan. I think he was FIRED. His a** was booted. Does he always lie?

    If so no wonder aqua don juan hired him. A dependable liar is priceless. Gonna ask a question about it.
    Last post by RosieG - May 11, 2018
    88 views 0 likes
    0
  • What do Evangelicals tell themselves are the difference between them and Neo-Nazis? I'm curious.

    Last post by Not Sure - May 12, 2018
    437 views 0 likes
    5
  • Since there's no action here, I'm going to visit Rosie's corner. Care to join me?

    ...
    Last post by Element 99 - May 13, 2018
    447 views 3 likes
    16
  • Since I am now a pimp, would 'White Chocolate ' be a good street name for me?

    Last post by WelbyQuentin - May 15, 2018
    544 views 4 likes
    13
  • The BORDER WALL don juan promised was gonna be paid for 100% by Mexico. He broke his promise. He never said we'd pay for it. WHY?

    Last post by carbonproduct - May 16, 2018
    267 views 0 likes
    7
  • Always thought coldhearted SOB's referred to men. Surprise surprise it also refers to women too! Who knew?

    Kelly Stadler. Kelly Stadler. Kelly Stadler. That's the dame.  WH staff member. But of course. Who else woul dare say it and get away with  it and where else would such a...  moreKelly Stadler. Kelly Stadler. Kelly Stadler. That's the dame.  WH staff member. But of course. Who else woul dare say it and get away with  it and where else would such an SOB as she keep her job but in the don juan White House? Figgers.  
    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    280 views 0 likes
    6
  • Non-smokers, when you are finished making love and you both lie there looking at the ceiling, what else do you do?

    ...
    Last post by Pearl - May 12, 2018
    328 views 1 like
    10
  • Have YOU ever "joked" about someone dying? Why?

    Per Megan McCain. "It's not how you die, it's how you lived". A prez who got a  5-time deferment for bone spurs saying he doesn't like folks who get captured is swell as he** ...  morePer Megan McCain. "It's not how you die, it's how you lived". A prez who got a  5-time deferment for bone spurs saying he doesn't like folks who get captured is swell as he** ain't he? A dame who jokes about a man's dying is also swell as he** ain't she? You get it don't you? You're not offended by any of it are ya? Because you know it was all in fun, right?  :(  
    Last post by RosieG - May 12, 2018
    151 views 1 like
    4
  • How do porcupines have sex? (ouch)

    Last post by Pearl - May 12, 2018
    1,682 views 3 likes
    25
  • Why is Chief of Staff John Kelly SILENT on the insults to John McCain? Is Kelly REALLY that much of a diptstick he dare not say a thing?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - May 11, 2018
    189 views 1 like
    1
  • How do mother porcupines survive giving birth?

    Happy Mother's Day.  Ouch!
    Last post by Pearl - May 12, 2018
    515 views 0 likes
    4
  • Are you becoming more CONCERNED or INURED to the politics of today? Overwhelmingly unbelievable or a big deal about nothing?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - May 11, 2018
    163 views 0 likes
    1
  • If you were to flirt, what would you try to say in body language?

    I think I'd try to say.  OOOooohh, I don't know what's happening to me as I look at you but I'm sure I like it.  Oohh, there it is!  Now I'm feeling a little naughty...  moreI think I'd try to say.  OOOooohh, I don't know what's happening to me as I look at you but I'm sure I like it.  Oohh, there it is!  Now I'm feeling a little naughty and very attractive.  How about you?  
    Last post by Pearl - May 12, 2018
    311 views 1 like
    2
  • What is an old movie that you've seen a thousand times, but if you're flipping channels and it's on, you'll drop everything to watch again?

    ~
    Last post by Element 99 - May 13, 2018
    522 views 2 likes
    14
  • « Previous
  • 1518
  • 1519
  • 1520
  • 1521
  • 1522
  • 1523
  • 1524
  • 1525
  • 1526
  • 1527
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share