AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Active Now

Danilo_G

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 1852
  • 1853
  • 1854
  • 1855
  • 1856
  • 1857
  • 1858
  • 1859
  • 1860
  • 1861
  • Next »
  • We live on the Marsh and Irma has brought in a lot of miniature crabs that are getting into the house, anybody know how to get rid of them?

    Last post by Randy D - September 13, 2017
    858 views 5 likes
    25
  • Can we help with the hurricane problems of cost by now purchasing aligator meat instead of cow? Texas could raise aligators now.

    Last post by my2cents - October 4, 2017
    263 views 2 likes
    8
  • GENESIS.. not so much a story of creation as it is a story of restoration?

    Last post by CLURT - September 24, 2017
    725 views 2 likes
    21
  • I took a class to study Zen Mathematics. I learned that everything is One.

    ?
    Last post by LyricalOne - September 14, 2017
    668 views 6 likes
    9
  • We laugh because we think something is funny haha. Sometimes we laugh at something that isn't funny at all. "Nervous" laughter. Why?

    Last post by RosieG - September 13, 2017
    377 views 1 like
    5
  • Can anybody give me the Reader's Digest version of "What Happened?"

    Last post by Stu Spelling Bee - September 14, 2017
    1,529 views 3 likes
    12
  • I support the right to arm bears. Are you with me?

    Last post by carbonproduct - September 15, 2017
    900 views 3 likes
    20
  • I've gone over your expenditure report for the proposal you submitted, and there's no way I can approve it. You may rewrite it if you

     like, or you can just scrap the whole project entirely. Which do you prefer?~
    Last post by carbonproduct - September 18, 2017
    669 views 7 likes
    18
  • Everything you read was true.

    Everything you read was true
    Last post by RoseS - September 13, 2017
    1,193 views 1 like
    2
  • What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with?

    Last post by myonemaster - September 13, 2017
    2,298 views 3 likes
    6
  • What are the unwritten rules of where you work?

    Last post by Nice Jugs - September 13, 2017
    366 views 3 likes
    6
  • What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?

    Last post by carbonproduct - September 13, 2017
    642 views 7 likes
    20
  • Do you know someone that often 'beats a dead horse'? I often have to tell my wife: "The horse is dead.".

    Last post by LyricalOne - September 13, 2017
    1,180 views 5 likes
    29
  • What are your biggest public transportation pet peeves?

    I don't have a vehicle of my own so I rely on public transportation - usually buses - to go about my business. Do you take public transportation out of preference or necessity? Whe...  moreI don't have a vehicle of my own so I rely on public transportation - usually buses - to go about my business. Do you take public transportation out of preference or necessity? When you do, what are your biggest pet peeves?  
    Last post by mk1217 - September 13, 2017
    2,388 views 6 likes
    25
  • For Slartibart, do people who pee a lot have less worries during the hurricane because they are incontenent? (I just made that up)

    Last post by Element 99 - September 13, 2017
    302 views 4 likes
    6
  • Why are you bogarting the sunshine? :o

    Last post by Harry - September 12, 2017
    405 views 2 likes
    3
  • Do you or someone you know seem to get the 'cleaning/tidying bug' sometimes that may be triggered by emotions?If so what emotions/situations

    I know someone who sometimes just starts cleaning/tidying up and there's just no stopping her. She doesn't clean/tidy her own stuff/rooms much, in fact they are messy+she seems to ...  moreI know someone who sometimes just starts cleaning/tidying up and there's just no stopping her. She doesn't clean/tidy her own stuff/rooms much, in fact they are messy+she seems to keep getting a lot of stuff she doesn't need. She's often doing other people's gardening without asking them first and tidies/cleans/move stuff round in my room without permission - in fact I've asked her to please stop but she takes no notice. I am disabled and an adult so I do need help but it's overstepping the boundaries. I'm just wondering what is it that makes you/other people do this? Stress? If so, is it the same sort of thing people say to you that causes this, or a certain thing that causes the stress or just in general? Upset? Anger? Frustration? Anxiety? A whole load of mixed emotions? Some way of having control over things? For example?   less
    Last post by my2cents - September 12, 2017
    1,297 views 5 likes
    9
  • Do you sometimes feel like you've slept longer than you have+have you figured a reason/pattern to this ie deeper sleep,more dreams?

    I don't sleep that much/well, hard to get to sleep+wake up easily, but sometimes it happens to me+I feel like it must be later than it is, like if I've slept 4 hours I'm surprised ...  moreI don't sleep that much/well, hard to get to sleep+wake up easily, but sometimes it happens to me+I feel like it must be later than it is, like if I've slept 4 hours I'm surprised cos I think it must be later. I don't feel better or anything but I feel inside like for a long time I've desperately needed even a little bit of extra sleep.   
    Last post by Purplegem - September 27, 2017
    1,006 views 3 likes
    7
  • Trump's brain, Steve Bannon, says the Republican establishment is trying to nullify Trump's election. Not Dems/Liberals. Do you buy? WHY?

    Is that why Trump cozied up to Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi and humiliated the Republicans? Because the Trump Brain told him that it is the Republicans who are the enemy? Without...  moreIs that why Trump cozied up to Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi and humiliated the Republicans? Because the Trump Brain told him that it is the Republicans who are the enemy? Without his Bannon brain how would Trump survive?  
    Last post by RosieG - September 13, 2017
    171 views 1 like
    6
  • Would you give up your dream so a loved one could realize his/hers? Your parents can't afford to pay for both of you. What do you do? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - September 13, 2017
    277 views 1 like
    6
  • Once you are totally/complete numb does it matter how much colder it gets if you can't feel it? How and why?

    Last post by JakobA the unAmerican. - September 14, 2017
    429 views 0 likes
    10
  • Steven Bannon's 60 Minutes interview showed him to be a Supreme IDIOT! This is Trump's Brain? Is that why we're so screwed?

    Last post by RosieG - September 13, 2017
    290 views 1 like
    4
  • Steve Bannon's lengthy interview on 60 Minutes was PRICELESS. He is a bigly magnificent IDIOT who is totally clueless. Trump's Brain? Osm

    Last post by JakobA the unAmerican. - September 12, 2017
    316 views 0 likes
    1
  • I will never poke fun at Scientology again. Because? Evangelicals believe that the world is 6,000 years old. They BELIEVE this.

    Last post by CLURT - September 25, 2017
    640 views 2 likes
    10
  • Bombast/Rhetoric/ChainRattling. How often does it turn into a real-life crisis? Is North Korea chain rattling or serious? Is Trump?

    Last post by carbonproduct - September 13, 2017
    297 views 2 likes
    3
  • Truth! Refreshing! A Russian parliamentarian said the US Intelligence Agencies SLEPT THROUGH Russia electing the US prez! Why did they ?

    That explains precisely why The Donald John sucks up to Putin/Russia consistently because he owes them bigly for electing him prez. How do you EVER repay a hugely bigly debt like t...  moreThat explains precisely why The Donald John sucks up to Putin/Russia consistently because he owes them bigly for electing him prez. How do you EVER repay a hugely bigly debt like that? By staying in line, sucking up  big time and denying they had anything to do with the election. Most Americans DESPISE Trump.  Makes one wonder what happened and how he got elected. Now we know. They believed all the lies and voted for someone they were PROGRAMMED to vote for by being manipulated! Gullible folks. Impressionable. Nothing but clay in the hands of the master...Russia.  Who knows? The damage they did when they voted was ORCHESTRATED by a hostile foreign government. How are they not puppets whose strings were pulled due to lies? SIGH. And so it goes! :(  less
    Last post by Stu Spelling Bee - September 14, 2017
    161 views 0 likes
    1
  • At what age does it become cruel to spay or neuter a pet?

    Last post by my2cents - October 5, 2017
    755 views 1 like
    6
  • If you dream about someone who has died, is it because the person is trying to make contact?

    Last post by righty1 - September 12, 2017
    502 views 5 likes
    10
  • If I built a wall, what cause would I have to leave you on the other side? O_o

    Last post by Just Asking - September 13, 2017
    424 views 7 likes
    18
  • Have you ever had your DNA analyzed to identify your heritage?

    If so, what did you discover?If not, why?
    Last post by righty1 - September 12, 2017
    323 views 3 likes
    16
  • Isn't my truck technically a time machine? LoL!

    If arriving at school is in my son's future and I drive him in my vehicle to get him to his future faster then wouldn't my vehicle be considered a time machine? Just for fun, ...  moreIf arriving at school is in my son's future and I drive him in my vehicle to get him to his future faster then wouldn't my vehicle be considered a time machine? Just for fun, what do you think about that and why?Thanks. : )  
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - September 12, 2017
    329 views 1 like
    5
  • Why is it easier to acknowledge the faults in others than it is to be introspective?

    Last post by Baba - September 12, 2017
    266 views 1 like
    1
  • Do you feel like you've reached your full potential and don't need to grow anymore? Why/ why not?

    Last post by Zack - September 12, 2017
    352 views 4 likes
    7
  • What was the last thing you intentionally did that made you uncomfortable?

    (And why'd you do it?)
    Last post by Thriftymaid - September 15, 2017
    336 views 2 likes
    5
  • We placed sanctions on North Korea but Russia/China cheat and go around them to service North Korea. So what good are sanctions then?

    Last post by RosieG - September 14, 2017
    356 views 0 likes
    4
  • What is your personal definition of "interesting?"

    Last post by Marguerite, the Beloved - September 12, 2017
    672 views 0 likes
    2
  • Has your house ever had termites? What was the process of getting rid of them like?

    Last post by Just Asking - September 12, 2017
    257 views 0 likes
    0
  • Does a non-custodial parent have an obligation to try to keep the kids on their regular schedule?

    Or is anything fair game, even if it involves keeping the kids out until 2am and messing up their schedules, resulting in difficulty resuming a normal school schedule once they get home?
    Last post by tom jackson - September 16, 2017
    890 views 4 likes
    25
  • Could I have a court case thrown out because I play online games with a local judge?

    I play a trivia app and just realized one of the people I play against is a local judge. If I ever get in trouble with the law, and wind up in front of him, could I use my "persona...  moreI play a trivia app and just realized one of the people I play against is a local judge. If I ever get in trouble with the law, and wind up in front of him, could I use my "personal relationship" with the judge as grounds for having my verdict or case thrown out?  
    Last post by Randy D - September 12, 2017
    322 views 1 like
    3
  • What really needs to be modernized?

    Last post by carbonproduct - September 15, 2017
    477 views 3 likes
    6
  • If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first?

    Last post by WelbyQuentin - September 12, 2017
    749 views 4 likes
    9
  • What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?

    Last post by Nice Jugs - September 12, 2017
    445 views 1 like
    4
  • Is Guv Rick Scott of Florida really a climate change denier? Hmm.Will he refuse FEMA money then or take it? False pretenses?

    Last post by RosieG - September 13, 2017
    177 views 1 like
    7
  • Isn't there a big difference between posting 25 questions in a row every day and posting 25 INTERESTING questions in a row every day?

    Last post by carbonproduct - September 13, 2017
    401 views 3 likes
    12
  • I have never understood why climate change deniers are so fiercely adamant about their positions. What dog do they have in THAT fight?

    Last post by Durdle - September 15, 2017
    414 views 0 likes
    6
  • Some climate change deniers say that the media hyped IRMA up and made it much more serious than it really is. Agree/dis?

    Last post by Patchouli - September 15, 2017
    390 views 1 like
    5
  • Martin Luther King had a dream. So did I. I dreamed Trump was floating belly up around alligators and they took him "somewhere".

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - September 12, 2017
    243 views 0 likes
    0
  • In the aftermath some are going door to door and knocking to make sure that everyone is accounted for. Would you volunteer to do that job?

    In the afterwards of any disaster you have to find out who is missing and who is not. A job that no one could possibly look forward to doing. But would you do it anyway if you coul...  moreIn the afterwards of any disaster you have to find out who is missing and who is not. A job that no one could possibly look forward to doing. But would you do it anyway if you could be of help?  
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - September 12, 2017
    310 views 1 like
    1
  • Gas stations require electricity to pump gas. They also have to have gas to pump. Is someone studying this to do better next time?

    Last post by Durdle - September 17, 2017
    385 views 0 likes
    5
  • Does Trump regret being prez? He can't "alternative fact" away the devastation. He cannot twist it to his advantage. Did he make a bad deal?

    Last post by RosieG - September 13, 2017
    133 views 1 like
    5
  • « Previous
  • 1852
  • 1853
  • 1854
  • 1855
  • 1856
  • 1857
  • 1858
  • 1859
  • 1860
  • 1861
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share