AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 2292
  • 2293
  • 2294
  • 2295
  • 2296
  • 2297
  • 2298
  • 2299
  • 2300
  • 2301
  • Next »
  • What did you have for Thanksgiving dinner?

    Last post by Thriftymaid - November 25, 2016
    673 views 2 likes
    10
  • Apparently Hillary would have been The Saviour. Agree/dis?

    #SaviourHillary#Ilk#DoubleDown
    Last post by johnnyRingo - November 24, 2016
    307 views 0 likes
    3
  • Some don't like to Double Down. Some do. Why or why/not/agree/dis?

    #DoubleDown
    Last post by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives - November 24, 2016
    304 views 0 likes
    1
  • Do you remember when you first tried your favorite food?

    Last post by Oscar Wao - November 24, 2016
    797 views 0 likes
    2
  • so what should i do ?

    i mean were like 7 billions on earth as they say, i wonder if everyone has an occupation or some less geezzzzzzzthats crazy
    Last post by B.H.Wilson - November 24, 2016
    390 views 0 likes
    1
  • Why shouldn't the prosecutors who railroaded these wrongly convicted women have to spend the same amount of time in prison?

    http://www.kens5.com/life/san-antonio-four-ready-to-move-on-after-exoneration/355467682
    Last post by my2cents - November 24, 2016
    502 views 0 likes
    4
  • ~If you are an existentialist, what do you rely on, in place of meaning, as a means of coping with the more painful or stressful challenges?

     
    ~ Do you find that having a personal purpose can fulfill the need to have a reason to exist?
     
    ~ Do you find existentialism makes you more likely to become or remain de...  more
     
    ~ Do you find that having a personal purpose can fulfill the need to have a reason to exist?
     
    ~ Do you find existentialism makes you more likely to become or remain depressed?
    ~ Have you developed a philosophy or set of values which helps make life worthwhile and enjoyable? If so, what is it?  
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 25, 2016
    370 views 0 likes
    6
  • Some people think they're smart and clever. But they're not. Why or why not? Agree/dis?

    #VerySmart
    Last post by johnnyRingo - November 24, 2016
    258 views 1 like
    4
  • Would any old people benefit from your abscence?

    #AbscenceBenefit
    Last post by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives - November 24, 2016
    284 views 0 likes
    2
  • Should you have the benefit?

    #Benefit
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 24, 2016
    240 views 0 likes
    1
  • Should you double down?

    #DoubleDown
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 24, 2016
    314 views 0 likes
    1
  • Hey, what's up?

    I hear they might require a minimum number of questions on here.  I'm just trying to make my quota. Hi Sharrona!
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 24, 2016
    393 views 0 likes
    1
  • How might you react if that weird guy at work

    (or school or a neighbor) were to say to you,"Listen, the blanket you used on your bed this week is a bit too itchy, would you mind changing it for the softer one that's on the sec...  more(or school or a neighbor) were to say to you,"Listen, the blanket you used on your bed this week is a bit too itchy, would you mind changing it for the softer one that's on the second shelf in your linen closet?  Did you know your underwear drawer has a lock on it?  Well, it used to be locked. Those things break real easily. Oh, and by the way, you're running a bit low on (insert any intimate personal grooming item/product here); I can pick it up for you the next time I'm at the drugstore. Well, technically, I'm there all the time because I stop by there a couple of times every day to buy things. Or to watch the cashiers and sales ladies from between the lotion aisle and the ear wax removal display.  I don't mind, really I don't . . . ":|  less
    Last post by Randy D - November 24, 2016
    347 views 1 like
    6
  • In your opinion, what is a beautiful mind?

    I'm thinking of several categories:communication,emotional,intellectual,social,ethical
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 4, 2016
    802 views 1 like
    15
  • My new job title on here if JA hires me...(for free of course) To Patrol people who don't ask enough questions. Agree?

    Last post by SpunkySenior - November 24, 2016
    578 views 2 likes
    15
  • Often it is said "Tis easier to destroy than to create" but is Donald Trump discovering sometimes to undo what is done is no easier a task?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 24, 2016
    304 views 0 likes
    1
  • Does your house smell as good as mine with all this holiday cooking?

    Menu:Beef BourguignonCoq Au VinHomemade French BaguettesAssortment of sharp and mild cheeses and jams with crackersRed WineChocolate meringue piesWe eat in about 45 minutes, but th...  moreMenu:Beef BourguignonCoq Au VinHomemade French BaguettesAssortment of sharp and mild cheeses and jams with crackersRed WineChocolate meringue piesWe eat in about 45 minutes, but the smells coming out of the kitchen are divine! Oh, forgot the vegetable dishes! They haven't started those, not the salad. All French today, even French music!   
    Last post by SpunkySenior - November 24, 2016
    383 views 1 like
    3
  • Does Yoda smell? What does he smell like? He is beyond old people smell.

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 24, 2016
    907 views 1 like
    4
  • When I go through my notifications, why does my account keep logging itself out?

    I'm not touching the "Sign out" link, so what's causing this?
    Last post by Randy D - November 24, 2016
    1,336 views 1 like
    28
  • Where do you live?

    Last post by Art Lover - May 21, 2023
    2,991 views 3 likes
    27
  • Trump says he can't HAVE a conflict of Interest as president, and IS gonna do HIS business and OUR business at the same time.

    Hello:If he proceeds down this path, he'll be IMPEACHED in his first year..  The Constitution is clear..  A president cannot receive gifts from foreigners.  And, he'...  moreHello:If he proceeds down this path, he'll be IMPEACHED in his first year..  The Constitution is clear..  A president cannot receive gifts from foreigners.  And, he's already ASKING foreigners for gifts.  To wit:  Argentine President Macri called Trump to congratulate him.  According to a report in the Argentinian paper La Nacion, during the call, Trump asked Macri to “authorize a building he’s constructing in Buenos Aires.”IF he grants Trumps request, that's a GIFT.  Buh bye Trumpski.excon  less
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 25, 2016
    514 views 0 likes
    8
  • I want to change my username to Adaydreambeliever Trump Disbeliever but i can't - too many letters

    So instead I have Trump detester..which pretty much accurately sums up how i feel but I still think disbeliever is good too. I disbelieve that enough people can have been that sill...  moreSo instead I have Trump detester..which pretty much accurately sums up how i feel but I still think disbeliever is good too. I disbelieve that enough people can have been that silly as to have voted for him.. I cannot believe that he is really THAT repulsive as a person..I cannot believe that people overlooked that amount of repulsiveness in one person.. so many times i saw the comment, yea we know he is awful but .... I cannot believe he has lasted this long....I disbelieve everything he says.. well he changes it every five minutes when he has realised that what he said was stupid, unrealistic and totally impossible....SO yea Trump Disbeliever is accurate...    less
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 24, 2016
    277 views 1 like
    0
  • What was the last thing you glanced at or who was the last person you glanced at?

    ~
    Last post by Randy D - November 25, 2016
    337 views 0 likes
    11
  • The last time someone whispered something to you in your ear, were you glad to hear it? Why or why not?

    ~
    Last post by B.H.Wilson - November 24, 2016
    279 views 0 likes
    5
  • How would humankind differ if chromosomes were chrome-plated? Biological lives matter.

    ~
    Last post by B.H.Wilson - November 24, 2016
    522 views 0 likes
    4
  • What is the best financially-related decision you've ever made in your entire life?

    ~
    Last post by Malizz - December 6, 2016
    536 views 1 like
    17
  • Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum do you smell the blood of the Nephilum? Do they be real or do they be guise, be you away from them if you be wise.

    Last post by my2cents - November 24, 2016
    293 views 0 likes
    2
  • Generally speaking, does a person have to agree with your perspectives in order for you to consider them worthy of your respect?

    ~
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 24, 2016
    302 views 0 likes
    5
  • Now do you wish a return to the "Good Ole Days"?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 24, 2016
    226 views 1 like
    4
  • Can i add "trump hater" to my username or would that make me a copy cat? I would just hate anyone to not know I hate Trump.

    I think people suspect already I am not fond of him :P  But should I go further? Would Adaydreambeliever, which is a fluffy kind of name go well with Trump hater which is erm ...  moreI think people suspect already I am not fond of him :P  But should I go further? Would Adaydreambeliever, which is a fluffy kind of name go well with Trump hater which is erm less fluffy? Adaydreambeliever-trump hater has a ring to it no? But on the other hand I should maybe come up with my own version not steal someone else's idea.... hmm and i don't even know how to do it anyway..  this stuff is tricky.. decisions, decisions...  
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 24, 2016
    358 views 0 likes
    13
  • Could Trump be impeached for not taking the daily security briefings?

    I figure the security of the Nation is his main duty so he should  be doing all of the briefings. Cheers!
    Last post by SpunkySenior - November 25, 2016
    749 views 1 like
    21
  • Of course it takes discipline but you can ALWAYS have the last word on the internet. How? Just don't read anything that comes after it! Duh?

    If ya don't read it or hear it then it simply does not exist for you. That's all the counts.  What you let into your life willingly will always have consequences. Why let crap...  moreIf ya don't read it or hear it then it simply does not exist for you. That's all the counts.  What you let into your life willingly will always have consequences. Why let crap in?  How do YOU benefit from that? Knock it off. Cut it out. Stop it! Just a suggestion! :)  
    Last post by RosieG - November 26, 2016
    461 views 2 likes
    8
  • Ya gotchure negative kicks and positive kicks. Do YOU accentuate the negative and eliminate the positive or the reverse? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 24, 2016
    207 views 0 likes
    0
  • PET is so EASY/predictable. You rattle his chains/get under skin/affect him. Are you easy too? Why let others manipulate you like that?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 24, 2016
    280 views 0 likes
    4
  • Has aging made you edgier/sharper or softer and more well-rounded? How?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 24, 2016
    237 views 0 likes
    1
  • "Everything happens for the best". "It was meant to be". Do you believe that? Why ?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 24, 2016
    275 views 0 likes
    2
  • I'm BALD. I COULD do a comb-over, but that looks STUPID. If you comb over, do you KNOW that people think you look STUPID?? Do you CARE??

    Hello:I COULD be wrong..  So, I'd be happy to hear from those who THINK it makes you look BRILLIANT..excon
    Last post by SpunkySenior - November 24, 2016
    342 views 0 likes
    5
  • Just Asking fixed my avatar. I knew she could. She should have run against Trump. She would have won. She gets things done.

    go champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last post by Element 99 - November 24, 2016
    306 views 3 likes
    3
  • Carson named to Housing and URBAN Development. Is that cause he's "urban"? Kushner named Mid East peace seeker? Is that cause he's a Jew?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 24, 2016
    363 views 1 like
    8
  • Trump is an INCURIOUS as we thought. He has TURNED DOWN his daily intelligence briefing. Doe he know MORE than the intelligence community

    Hello:Pushed the button BEFORE I was ready.  But, you KNOW what I meant, doncha??Trump has had only TWO briefings..  The intelligence community stands by every morning wi...  moreHello:Pushed the button BEFORE I was ready.  But, you KNOW what I meant, doncha??Trump has had only TWO briefings..  The intelligence community stands by every morning with them, but Trump shoos them out of the room.  We KNOW he doesn't TRUST them.  He SAID so.  Read it HERE.WHERE is he getting his info?  Infowars. com?  Brietbart??  Drudge???  Is that worrisome to you??exconPS>  In case the blue words aren't highlighted, http://www.ibtimes.co.in/donald-trump-declining-presidential-intelligence-briefings-705429  less
    Last post by Zeitgeist - November 24, 2016
    512 views 1 like
    15
  • What floats your boat/rings your chimes? The Thanksgiving holiday being with family/friends or the shopping shopping shopping shopping? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 26, 2016
    302 views 0 likes
    4
  • I NEVER BUY anything to eat or drink without reading the ingredient labels. Depending on what's there I buy or I don't. You too? Why?

    Last post by ProblemCh1ld - November 24, 2016
    354 views 0 likes
    8
  • It seems for some folks their greatest joys come from harming others. What would cause a human being to sink that low?

    Getting off on harming others seems like such a useless life . Satisfaction derived in the number of folks you figuratively buried alive? I dunno.  Not my cuppa tea. I see no ...  moreGetting off on harming others seems like such a useless life . Satisfaction derived in the number of folks you figuratively buried alive? I dunno.  Not my cuppa tea. I see no advantage to existence if that is how any life is lived. Misery loves company. Miserable people create misery for others. And so it goes. Makes no sense.  
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 24, 2016
    233 views 0 likes
    2
  • Do you feel empty? Does your life lack joy and fulfillment? Is there anything you can do to fix it? How would you go about it?

    Last post by RosieG - November 26, 2016
    390 views 0 likes
    10
  • What would happen if you were to work hard for fame/fortune, achieve them and were very unhappy? Would you relinquish them? And do what?

    Last post by RosieG - November 24, 2016
    231 views 0 likes
    0
  • Stress is harder than hard work on the body do you agree?

    A comment made by a colleague yesterday made me think... He was describing a 96 year old neighbour who always puts her wheelie bin/trash cans out by the road two at a time. He, who...  moreA comment made by a colleague yesterday made me think... He was describing a 96 year old neighbour who always puts her wheelie bin/trash cans out by the road two at a time. He, who is 60 something asked why she was doing two ... she replied that it was because she can.. He asked her what her secret was re being 96 and still so active. She replied that when you have been working hard and feel like sitting down.. dont..  so in other words she was attributing it to the fact she had always worked hard and been active in her work..I've been trying to rest more lately.. for my health..as I am always feeling tired and stressed these days..  i always work hard and not one for resting, not sure i even know how..   .. I used to have a very hard physical job and worked long hours at that and i am relatively healthy ... now my job is long hours and hard .. but it's more stress related so i feel tireder.... so  I was thinking.. maybe stress is more damaging and tiring than hard physical work on the b...    less
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 24, 2016
    299 views 0 likes
    2
  • Are you obsessed with any foods or drinks? So much so that you never tire of them? Do you get on food/drink kicks and stick or stray?

    Last post by Lulu'sMom - November 24, 2016
    358 views 0 likes
    5
  • Hillary haters are obsessed. But she is out of politics now. Can they transfer their obsessive hate for her to someone else? How?

    Last post by B.H.Wilson - November 24, 2016
    137 views 0 likes
    3
  • Can some obsessions be positive, healthy, useful? Do you have any examples of some?

    Last post by RosieG - November 24, 2016
    231 views 0 likes
    2
  • Is being obsessed with a complete stranger ever okay? How serious a mental/emotional illness is obsession? Is obsession curable or in?

    Last post by my2cents - November 25, 2016
    158 views 0 likes
    1
  • « Previous
  • 2292
  • 2293
  • 2294
  • 2295
  • 2296
  • 2297
  • 2298
  • 2299
  • 2300
  • 2301
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share