AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    2
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Active Now

Honey Dew

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 875
  • 876
  • 877
  • 878
  • 879
  • 880
  • 881
  • 882
  • 883
  • 884
  • Next »
  • What is most characteristic of you that is most POSITIVE? Is there a similar trait that is most negative?

    I think my most positive characteristic is being relentlessly curious about everything. Maybe secondly I always seek logic and when I do not find it  then well it drives me bo...  moreI think my most positive characteristic is being relentlessly curious about everything. Maybe secondly I always seek logic and when I do not find it  then well it drives me bonkers!Most negative is a two-fer. I am very impatient and I never forgive a betrayal. Not proud. Just being honest.  
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    130 views 0 likes
    0
  • The "Harry Potter" author became a billionaire for creating such a complicated fantasy world. Whaddabout the steadfast jacka**?

    His world of delusion is a fantasy world too and he gets kicked in the butt for it smacked down excoriated vilified denigrated and is despised. No hero he be but VILLAIN.How is tha...  moreHis world of delusion is a fantasy world too and he gets kicked in the butt for it smacked down excoriated vilified denigrated and is despised. No hero he be but VILLAIN.How is that fair? Why does one fantasy world merit applause while another fantasy world makes people cringe in horror at its evil excesses?J.K. Rowlings created evil beings in her fantasy world. No one criticized her for it. So why is the steadfast jacka** under attack for his fantasy world evil cruel despicable cabal et al? UNFAIR!  
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    149 views 0 likes
    0
  • How grave a mental defect is TRANSFERENCE? When you blame others for what you are guilty of doing? Sociopath or psychopath?

    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    153 views 0 likes
    0
  • The steadfast jacka** is many things. What ONE THING stands out to you?

    For me it is how incredibly STUPID DUMB he is. For you?
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    180 views 0 likes
    0
  • If YOU were involved in the multiple steadfast jacka** multiple illegal activities would you stonewall and hang or give to save yourself?

    Would you go down and drown? Why? For HIM? Are you crazy too? What would he do for you?
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    160 views 0 likes
    0
  • Allegedly lawyers are OFFICERS OF THE COURT. What does that mean precisely? They are duty-bound to report wrongdoing?

    What if they are the ones who commit crimes? What happens then?
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    178 views 0 likes
    0
  • When lawyers have to lawyer up doesn't it make you wonder how badly they screwed up representing their clients?

    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    166 views 0 likes
    0
  • I guess all the steadfast jacka** gubment bigshots are hiring CRIMINAL lawyers. How do they lawyer a person who admits he is GUILTY?

    "I have every right to call on foreign gubments to find dirt on all of my enemies"Not verbatim though the words are enclosed within quotation marks which indicates verbatim represe...  more"I have every right to call on foreign gubments to find dirt on all of my enemies"Not verbatim though the words are enclosed within quotation marks which indicates verbatim representation. However that is the gist of what the steadfast jacka** said so well who the he** cares if it aln't word for word?  
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    149 views 0 likes
    0
  • Fresh Paint. Stay Off the Lawn. DO NOT ENTER. Warning signs. Are you in the habit of ignoring them or heeding them?

    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    170 views 0 likes
    0
  • The cold-blooded murderer does his/her time and is back on the streets looking for a job. What would you trust him/her to do for you? Why?

    For me personally I wouldn't trust the loose cannon to take out my garbage. Once a murderer always a murderer-on-deck. If they can do it once they can do it again. Forwarned is for...  moreFor me personally I wouldn't trust the loose cannon to take out my garbage. Once a murderer always a murderer-on-deck. If they can do it once they can do it again. Forwarned is forearmed. Would you ignore a WARNING sign?  
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    158 views 0 likes
    0
  • A one-dimensional brain in charge of a three-dimensional world is gonna screw up f***up and blow it up. Why don't we hire a SEER*?

    *SEER3. A person endowed with profound moral and spiritual insight or knowledge; a wise person or sage who possesses intuitive powers.OracleSoothsayerAugurEvery political candidate...  more*SEER3. A person endowed with profound moral and spiritual insight or knowledge; a wise person or sage who possesses intuitive powers.OracleSoothsayerAugurEvery political candidate would be VETTED by the seer and accepted or rejected based on what he/she would do in the job.Think of all the money and angst and embarrassment and humiliation we the people of the USA would have saved had we only known. We knew the steadfast jacka** would do a very lousy job but we had no idea the extent of the evil that lurked within him and the cruelty and ugly and despicable of which he would be capable. Too soon old. Too late schmart.  less
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    147 views 0 likes
    0
  • We live in a world that is VERY COMPLEX rife with subtleties nuances inferences. A simpleminded prez can't cut it. He SHREDS it. Satisfied?

    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    171 views 0 likes
    0
  • The chump cabal et al MO?

    FAKE NEWS. It never happened.I know nothing about it.If it happened there is nothing wrong with it.I knew and I did it and so what?.I have every right to do whatever I want wheneve...  moreFAKE NEWS. It never happened.I know nothing about it.If it happened there is nothing wrong with it.I knew and I did it and so what?.I have every right to do whatever I want whenever I want however I want.My critics are the REAL evildoers. You have to investigate them for whatever I tell you to and get dirt on THEM  
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    166 views 0 likes
    0
  • PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY is what pols strive for to protect the guilty. Who believes that mike pounce knew nothing about chump's quid pro quo?

    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    173 views 0 likes
    0
  • The "impeachment inquiry" is being extended to INCLUDE MIKE POUNCE. I wonder as I wander what the he** chumpland is gonna do NOW?

    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    147 views 0 likes
    0
  • Vis a vis scandals and the steadfast jacka**. We thought the Mueller Report was as bad as it would get. Didja know BADDER was coming?

    The steadfast jacka** desperation was observable but we had NO IDEA the extent of it or depth or breadth or width or height. Day by day more conspirators colluders are being OUTED....  moreThe steadfast jacka** desperation was observable but we had NO IDEA the extent of it or depth or breadth or width or height. Day by day more conspirators colluders are being OUTED. It wasn't just the steadfast jacka**, fake AG liddlebillybarr roy cohn and rudyg. Mike pompousa** is in over his head and was caught in lies multiple times and apparently DOZENS of others who conspired and colluded to facilitate enable and then HIDE the illegal irrational crackpot scheme to find dirt on a political competitors who so TERRIFIES the chump he will do anything to hobble him. The crackpot says "I have every right to ask foreign countries to find dirt on an opponent". Right. Every right. In his coo coo brain he has every right to do anything everything anytime all the time. This is getting so good. You can't make this stuff up folks. The rats are jumping off the ship as it sinks slowly. Some of them are providing great proof evidence documents of what has been going on all this time. The steadfast jacka** fans are finding i...    less
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    151 views 0 likes
    0
  • CIVIL WAR IN THE WHITE HOUSE? Allegedly the mike pounce peeps are trying to stave what the steadfast jacka** peeps are doing. VASS ISS DISS?

    The mikepouncepeeps keep trying to distance him from the steadfast jacka** ukraine/chump quid pro quo SCANDAL and the steadfast jacka** peeps will have none of that. They are throw...  moreThe mikepouncepeeps keep trying to distance him from the steadfast jacka** ukraine/chump quid pro quo SCANDAL and the steadfast jacka** peeps will have none of that. They are throwing him under the bus. Internecine WARFARE! This should be good. It's only just begun! Show me the way to go home. I'm tired and I wanna go to bed. How does mikepounce fight back without appearing to fight back? Who is gonna win this one? Place yer bets.  
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    165 views 0 likes
    0
  • An Answermug pal sez we are pack animals. I guess he is spot on because we form into groups mobs organizations. Will LONERS become extinct?

    Some of us avoid crowds aren't joiners don't run with the pack. The pack members are very different from the loners. They eventually talk alike think alike look alike emote alike f...  moreSome of us avoid crowds aren't joiners don't run with the pack. The pack members are very different from the loners. They eventually talk alike think alike look alike emote alike feel alike. No individuality. THEY DO NOT DARE STAND OUT else they get vilified. Zombified methinks is what happen to packers. The walking dead only they don't know it. They speak from the same script and never deviate. You hear one of them you've heard all of them. Swallowed up in comformity and "right-thinking". Scary.  
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    164 views 0 likes
    0
  • What does it say about the USA that many take a clown/madman seriuosly? As if he were relevant substantive valuable?

    Normally we should laugh at clowns and put the mad into mental institutions where they can do no harm to anyone including themselves.But in the current iteration of the United Stat...  moreNormally we should laugh at clowns and put the mad into mental institutions where they can do no harm to anyone including themselves.But in the current iteration of the United States of Amerca the man who began as clown and now a raving madman is treated by some as if intelligent relevant sane dynamic and wondrous. Go figger!  
    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    184 views 0 likes
    0
  • My fellow Baby Boomers, let’s boggle the minds of these ‘Lennials and Gen-Xers with an AnswerMug Challenge:

      Cell phones, mobile phones, smartphones, whatever you want to call them, almost everyone on the planet has one nowadays, even youngsters of single digit age.  There are...  more  Cell phones, mobile phones, smartphones, whatever you want to call them, almost everyone on the planet has one nowadays, even youngsters of single digit age.  There are millions of people alive today who don’t know what life was like or could be like without those phones. There are also millions of other people who remember very well what life was like before those types of phones ever existed: you and I.   Let’s collectively compile a list of things that involve telephones as they were when you and I were growing up, things that the whippersnappers don’t know about, things that show a comparison between then and now.   I’ll start:
    1. All of the members of an entire family had exactly one home telephone number, which would remain the same for years, decades even.  Forgetting your own phone number was as probable as forgetting your own name.2. There were no telephones sold in stores, they were the property of the  telephone company, which supplied you with y...    less
    Last post by Reverend Muhammadovsky - October 28, 2019
    915 views 4 likes
    23
  • This Gen X-er is totes having a millenial moment. I literally can't even right now. Are you with me?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - October 5, 2019
    665 views 3 likes
    12
  • Female battle of the Bands: Round 69

    The RonnettesVs.Betty Everett
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - October 7, 2019
    538 views 2 likes
    2
  • did you know car windows actually fog up when you...

    eat pizza buns and drink kombucha in the backseat
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - October 5, 2019
    574 views 3 likes
    2
  • What?

    Last post by Slartibartfast - October 7, 2019
    681 views 5 likes
    18
  • is it just me or does it smell like BROKE in here

    Last post by Archerchef - October 5, 2019
    556 views 1 like
    4
  • AMBER ALERT!!!!!

    She's off her meds and has her chainsaw again
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - October 5, 2019
    744 views 3 likes
    10
  • On a scale of 1 to ME, how very very good looking are you?

    Last post by Natasha Saphique - December 22, 2019
    937 views 6 likes
    22
  • if you're a serial killer what's your weapon of choice

    Last post by Archerchef - October 5, 2019
    829 views 4 likes
    10
  • I want to go see Joker at the drive-in but I'm worried the incels won't stay in the friendzone nd might shoot the place up. What should I d

    Last post by my2cents - October 5, 2019
    805 views 2 likes
    7
  • what questions can I ask to fish for compliments

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - October 5, 2019
    630 views 3 likes
    7
  • Got any Halloween plans this year?

    Last post by Nanoose - October 4, 2019
    1,682 views 1 like
    27
  • Is the “friend zone” real, or is it like some imaginary pinball game you keep dropping coins in to until you the SEX?

    Last post by Randy D - October 5, 2019
    703 views 3 likes
    16
  • Annnd if you’re lost? Then what?

    Last post by Archerchef - October 5, 2019
    592 views 2 likes
    9
  • I'm standing outside right now... You going to answer the door or what? It's freezing out here.

    Last post by Randy D - October 5, 2019
    545 views 2 likes
    13
  • Eh? OK, then

    ...
    Last post by Archerchef - October 5, 2019
    516 views 3 likes
    5
  • Have you ever played music outside so loud the neighbors called the police?

    I was playing this and the neighbors called. The police arrested the neighbors.
    Last post by Durdle - October 6, 2019
    575 views 4 likes
    12
  • @Ja or M2c I deleted my “gangsta” thread like hundred years ago. I want it back. Can I get it back or nah?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - October 8, 2019
    1,469 views 3 likes
    25
  • When was the last time you ate Chicken Parmigiana and don’t you want to now? I DO

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - October 4, 2019
    373 views 1 like
    5
  • I heard Element 99’s online GF is M2c...apparently she’s a lady on the threads and a freak in the beds!! Did you hear any Amug rumours?

    Last post by my2cents - October 7, 2019
    681 views 5 likes
    13
  • Hello

    Hello it's me, I'm here to __________ you, and then _______. 
    Last post by Slartibartfast - April 24, 2021
    4,171 views 2 likes
    2
  • WAYLON OR WILLIE???

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - October 4, 2019
    420 views 1 like
    10
  • Good decisions

    How many good decisions do you plan on making in the next 48 hours? 
    Last post by Element 99 - October 5, 2019
    1,354 views 2 likes
    10
  • How many bad decisions do you plan on making in the next 48 hours?

    Last post by Archerchef - October 5, 2019
    1,504 views 5 likes
    19
  • Ready to have your mind blown in one minute?

    I won't tell you the movie but it is the climax of this movie -- this kitten fascinates me with his/her reactions! I reacted the same way the first time I saw this movie!:)(The vid...  moreI won't tell you the movie but it is the climax of this movie -- this kitten fascinates me with his/her reactions! I reacted the same way the first time I saw this movie!:)(The video here is literally one minute long)EDIT: it won't post - - be backHere is a link to it the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kgRFHaNo-Y
    ( I used my usual successful way of posting a video but it won't post. Or you can go to youtube and type in "Cat Watching a Horror Movie" - - the one that is 1:01 minute long)EDIT #2: I tried again to post video; unsuccessful. I hope you can watch this with the link or go to youtube yourself -- the video is fascinating! I'm sorry I couldn't get the video itself to post here :(  less
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - October 4, 2019
    772 views 3 likes
    7
  • do you have any houseplants and what kind !!!!!

    i currently have 10 but last year I had like 50
    Last post by Element 99 - October 4, 2019
    703 views 1 like
    8
  • BIZARRO BOY continues to outdo himself vis a vis DARING NERVE OVERREACH. His end will be a victory for antihims/antihymns. You an ANTI?

    Last post by RosieG - October 4, 2019
    140 views 0 likes
    0
  • He sez he has "every right" to get foreign countries to help him take down and out his enemies EVERY RIGHT! Is he right?. Do you CONCUR?

    Last post by RosieG - October 5, 2019
    152 views 0 likes
    2
  • What is something you have found or accomplished that is helping you to 'live happily ever after'?

    Last post by Slartibartfast - October 4, 2019
    573 views 3 likes
    11
  • The udderly divine Asinine lying away night and day day after day after day. Would someone please give him a CHILL PILL? PLEASE?

    Last post by RosieG - October 4, 2019
    145 views 0 likes
    0
  • Do you often find yourself seeing things differently than most others?

    .
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - October 4, 2019
    648 views 4 likes
    10
  • « Previous
  • 875
  • 876
  • 877
  • 878
  • 879
  • 880
  • 881
  • 882
  • 883
  • 884
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share