When he was pointedly asked "what storm?" by reporters he said "you'll find out". Is it more nothing, something, or bigly things like firing Tillerson, pulling out of the Iran nucl... moreWhen he was pointedly asked "what storm?" by reporters he said "you'll find out". Is it more nothing, something, or bigly things like firing Tillerson, pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal, nuclear war? What's your guess?
Less and less is considered to be bad or negative or unacceptable or abhorrent or deplorable. If this arc continues eventually all will be good and bad will have disappeared from t... moreLess and less is considered to be bad or negative or unacceptable or abhorrent or deplorable. If this arc continues eventually all will be good and bad will have disappeared from the face of the earth. Are you looking forward to the day where EVERYTHING no matter what it is, is A -OK? What will be the first thing you do? Murder someone who disagrees with you?
An Answermug pal says"Guys seem more accepting of female outcasts". That nails it for me! I have always been an outcast. Never lived up to the expectations of women for whate... moreAn Answermug pal says"Guys seem more accepting of female outcasts". That nails it for me! I have always been an outcast. Never lived up to the expectations of women for whatever reason. The guys? They either accepted me for who I am or ignored me. Period. No kvetching or editorializing or commenting. So that's why I am so much more comfortable with guys. I always thought it might have to do with the fact that my dad gave me unconditional acceptance whereas I always disappointed my mom. That's not easy to live with. Always being just a bit too inadequate. No one likes to feel that way. Anyway that is an insight I will always cherish. I don't know if it is true for any of you other female "outcasts". It is for me! :) less
Do critics of politicians go straight to he** and fry for eternity? Pols are obviously sacrosanct to be worshipped and adored. Pols are really something aren't they? A blessi... moreDo critics of politicians go straight to he** and fry for eternity? Pols are obviously sacrosanct to be worshipped and adored. Pols are really something aren't they? A blessing in life. A miracle. To think otherwise means one is evil, right?