AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Is this a non-legal binding double entendre'?: Don't worry because in the future you'll have nothing to worry dub-out?
    1
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Is this that rough?
    3
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5
  • Why do some people automatically assume the worst when finding out my sub-basement is accessed via a hidden trap door? It’s not illegal!
    2

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 2255
  • 2256
  • 2257
  • 2258
  • 2259
  • 2260
  • 2261
  • 2262
  • 2263
  • 2264
  • Next »
  • Foreign words: What foreign word do you miss in the English vocabulary?

    Category: Foreign Words.It can be any word that cannot directly be translated into English, or that does not have the same meaning in English.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 27, 2016
    1,703 views 3 likes
    50
  • Name a Christmas Ho.. Ho ho ho.

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 19, 2016
    379 views 0 likes
    3
  • DO you have a spiritual Christmas song you love? I had to sing this in grade school.

    Last post by WelbyQuentin - December 26, 2016
    447 views 1 like
    8
  • Have you heard the newest Christmas song with a Trump twist? "The Most Wonderful Time in Eight Years"

    Gonna be a Classic It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years
    It’s the most wonderful time in 8 yearsYet some kids are protestingWhile Trump fans investing their time...  more
    Gonna be a Classic It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years
    It’s the most wonderful time in 8 yearsYet some kids are protestingWhile Trump fans investing their time with good cheerSing “It’s the most wonderful time in 8 years”
    It’s the hap-happiest voting season of allWith each staff member Trump picks, Democrats up to their old tricks …Just trashing them allbut It’s the hap- happiest election season of all
    There’ll be one party hosting All three branches toastingbut how low now will the press goThey’ll spin misguided stories Trying to steal Trump’s gloryfrom a playbook written, long long ago
    It’s the most wonderful time in 8 yearsThey’ll be much more enjoyment a lot less unemploymentCause Trump will be nearIt’s the most wonderful time in 8 years (go up)
    Hillary’s party’s not hosing they’re no longer toasting,Beyonce, Kanye, Cop Killers, Racists and the Muslim BrotherhoodThey ignored true stories of Hillary...    less
    Last post by my2cents - December 19, 2016
    748 views 1 like
    3
  • How do two shy people ever get to talk with each other, the very first time?

    Last post by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives - December 21, 2016
    1,297 views 0 likes
    34
  • What are you wearing to the AnswerMug Holiday party?

    Last post by timothy in London - December 27, 2016
    1,142 views 2 likes
    21
  • What set of values does have an importance for you?

    Do you live by them yourself? Or, do they only apply to others? All of them, or only some? Why?
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 20, 2016
    1,255 views 1 like
    13
  • Fairytale Of New York

    Last post by Sol05 - December 22, 2016
    1,346 views 0 likes
    10
  • How did the once blue state of Virginia turn into the reddest state in America? WHY?

    Last post by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives - December 20, 2016
    362 views 0 likes
    5
  • Do you have any special moves you would like to share with the rest of us?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - December 19, 2016
    327 views 0 likes
    1
  • Where were you when I needed you? Where were you when I wanted you?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 27, 2016
    411 views 1 like
    6
  • I'll give you a nickle if you can tell me what a tsubo is?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 19, 2016
    359 views 1 like
    8
  • I saw a site on the internet that says Melania Trump's IQ is 168. Talk about FAKE NEWS?

    So what is Sara Palin's?  200?  LOL
    Last post by SavvyAnsley - December 19, 2016
    1,757 views 0 likes
    5
  • What is the strangest thing you ever put Chirstmas Decorations on?

    Last post by Thriftymaid - December 19, 2016
    543 views 2 likes
    16
  • Describe your Christmas Tree topper?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 19, 2016
    448 views 1 like
    7
  • Name 5 beautiful, 5 ugly, and 5 hilarious things about living on Earth?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 27, 2016
    535 views 1 like
    12
  • It's been said that 43% of men prefer bacon to sex~~~

    Let's hear from the women----how many of you prefer bacon to sex, hmmm?
    Last post by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives - December 20, 2016
    936 views 2 likes
    14
  • Is the concept of Santa harmful to kids?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 19, 2016
    471 views 0 likes
    9
  • What did/does your family leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?

    We always did cookies and milk for santa, plus carrots for the reindeer. My ex was Scottish and had the kids leave santa scotch. Are there different traditions around the world?
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 19, 2016
    573 views 1 like
    9
  • What are some good food-related gifts to give for Christmas?

    Last post by SA (SuperA) - December 19, 2016
    466 views 0 likes
    3
  • What's your favorite Christmas cookie?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 20, 2016
    422 views 1 like
    6
  • What would you do if you woke up Christmas morning and found a Mugger under your tree? O_o

    Last post by Lulu'sMom - December 20, 2016
    1,098 views 1 like
    28
  • WAR: Do right-wingers think it's okay to bomb their enemies if they holler "Darn the torpedoes" so they don't use profanity?

    I mean we don't want to offend Jesus Our Lord by using profanity. 
    Last post by SavvyAnsley - December 19, 2016
    294 views 1 like
    1
  • Any ladies here enew to answerMug

    If you are, I have a question for you that I'll post in the reply.Thanks
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 18, 2016
    307 views 0 likes
    0
  • Can you imagine a world without a Sun but a world Geo-thermal and self sustaining with its heat source internal.

    Last post by tom jackson - December 20, 2016
    242 views 0 likes
    2
  • Folks often say "Go out and get some Sun" as if something healthy. Without the Sun's deadly radiation might we live longer?

    We still need the heat. Thank you Sun :)
    Last post by Deaves - December 19, 2016
    288 views 0 likes
    4
  • Are grilled cheese sandwiches a good fertilizer for gardens?

    Randy? Randy?  I KNOW you know the answer to this one lol!
    Last post by Randy D - February 15, 2017
    563 views 1 like
    13
  • Are you as dumb as you look?

    After he said something smart, someone I used to know would say, jokingly, "I'm not as dumb as I look."  Now I don't know what any of you look like so I can't think you look d...  moreAfter he said something smart, someone I used to know would say, jokingly, "I'm not as dumb as I look."  Now I don't know what any of you look like so I can't think you look dumb.  But I thought I would give you the chance to answer the question anyway.  As for me, yes, I am as dumb as I look.  
    Last post by Paynuts - December 22, 2016
    734 views 3 likes
    7
  • Would you like if your smartphone gave location you are calling from when making calls..?

    Ie. 999-2222 calling from main St. near Broadway, Tampa Fl. ) .
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 18, 2016
    344 views 1 like
    7
  • Is it just me or why do Trump supporters look like a who's who list of bad guys?

    Let's see, Dennis Rodman. He's a fan.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 23, 2016
    499 views 0 likes
    15
  • Gee, I don't know HOW all those rumors about you got passed from cubicle to cubicle. Wait, you don't mean to say you suspect ME, do you?

    I mind my own business in the workplace, really I do. ~
    Last post by Randy D - December 21, 2016
    382 views 0 likes
    9
  • If I leave a whole, intact pumpkin in my garden, will it break down and grow new vines on its own in time for next Halloween?

    Last post by Randy D - December 18, 2016
    363 views 3 likes
    5
  • What are some ways to insulate windows without making them look all ghetto?

    My house is covered in cheap old single-pane windows that need to be changed out, but that isn't happening anytime soon. :/
    Last post by Just Asking - December 18, 2016
    626 views 1 like
    21
  • Is it acceptable to wear flip-flops in the winter?

    Last post by Crazychick - January 8, 2017
    6,013 views 2 likes
    10
  • Is there a logical need for having a cold season?

    And don't give me none of that distance from the sun garbage. Does winter actually serve any kind of benefit?
    Last post by righty1 - December 18, 2016
    530 views 3 likes
    9
  • Do you know the exact amount of people you blocked or unfriended on social networking sites?

    I think I'm pretty easy going lol.  I've only unfriended one person (or two people using one account) on AM and I only blocked four people on EP.On EP two of them were retalia...  moreI think I'm pretty easy going lol.  I've only unfriended one person (or two people using one account) on AM and I only blocked four people on EP.On EP two of them were retaliatory blocks, one was a preemptive block and one of them really deserved it lol.  
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 25, 2016
    500 views 2 likes
    9
  • What are 99 things that employees avoid at work? I'll start the list: #99 work.

    You may add as many items as you like, please number them in countdown style. Thank you. ~
    Last post by Thriftymaid - December 18, 2016
    856 views 1 like
    12
  • What is something that is green?

    Color of the year 2017 is "greenery". 
    Last post by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives - December 21, 2016
    1,627 views 2 likes
    31
  • Are you one of those losers who'll be on Answer Mug on Christmas Eve?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 18, 2016
    438 views 0 likes
    11
  • What are you hoping Santa will bring you this year?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 23, 2016
    509 views 2 likes
    16
  • How is this a children's song?

    ......'Tis larboard and starboard, on the deck you will crawl,With a yo ho! Blow the man down,For Kicking Jack Williams commands the Black Ball.Give me some time to blow the man down......
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - December 18, 2016
    322 views 2 likes
    3
  • Will anybody be happier than Vladimir Putin on January 20?

    Last post by Zack - December 18, 2016
    231 views 0 likes
    2
  • How long can a man go without lox?

    Last post by Livvie - December 18, 2016
    274 views 0 likes
    3
  • Where is rooha ?

    Hi yall, i wonder if you know her? is she hiding on this website too :P Rooha Rooha :P
    Last post by franc533 - December 18, 2016
    321 views 0 likes
    0
  • Care to share your favourite cover version performed by Prince?

    Gah. Looks like it doesn't upload correct. Here is a link for YouTube: Foo Fighters vs Prince: Best Of You
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 20, 2016
    437 views 0 likes
    4
  • It's time for a--------------

    .
    Last post by Cats & Dolphins - December 27, 2016
    819 views 3 likes
    23
  • How long have you ever been stuck in traffic and why?

    I was stuck in the same spot for 2:30 hours cause of bad weather. Friday night. 
    Last post by TomThumb - December 19, 2016
    521 views 1 like
    14
  • Do you think that on Dec. 19th the Hamilton Electors will get the 37 electors they need to hand the Presidency over to Hillary?

    I heard that they already might have 30 or more so I figure it's possible.  Cheers
    Last post by my2cents - December 18, 2016
    374 views 0 likes
    8
  • Will anyone be happier on January 20th than President Obama?

    He gets to put the west wing in his rearview mirror, leave the driving to the next guy, and live the rest of his life as a former POTUS - a pretty sweet gig. Remember how happy and...  moreHe gets to put the west wing in his rearview mirror, leave the driving to the next guy, and live the rest of his life as a former POTUS - a pretty sweet gig. Remember how happy and relaxed President Bush was during his trip home to Texas in 2009? The cigar and ear-to-ear grin spoke volumes.  
    Last post by SavvyAnsley - December 19, 2016
    559 views 2 likes
    18
  • Would you accept a position that..?

    If you were in child care and already doing some part time help for a woman who is a family friend, someone who is kind and flexible, yet, not consistent in telling me hours, and d...  moreIf you were in child care and already doing some part time help for a woman who is a family friend, someone who is kind and flexible, yet, not consistent in telling me hours, and doesn't ever give feedback to me how I am with the child (I've taught him many concepts, numbers, words etc.) .. now going to take maternity leave for child #2 in spring... I am unsure if she'll keep me on part time or it will dwindle to only a few hours or what, but would you continue? We do click well, it's just the fact I never receive any acknowledgement of what I do with the toddler, and comes home late often. She is very meticulous with food and sleep and I've heard from other nannies they do not enjoy taking a postition if the parent will be there each day- they often monitor much more, hover, etc. I am unsure , what would you do?  less
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - December 18, 2016
    421 views 1 like
    9
  • « Previous
  • 2255
  • 2256
  • 2257
  • 2258
  • 2259
  • 2260
  • 2261
  • 2262
  • 2263
  • 2264
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share