AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5
  • Why do some people automatically assume the worst when finding out my sub-basement is accessed via a hidden trap door? It’s not illegal!
    2
  • Do you own a dog?
    14
  • How do you and your spouse spend your time together?
    3

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 241
  • 242
  • 243
  • 244
  • 245
  • 246
  • 247
  • 248
  • 249
  • 250
  • Next »
  • I stubbed my toe on the bedroom dresser, and it inspired me to post these questions:

     

    “Stub” is a verb that in the English language only appears to apply to one very particular and very precise part of the human body. I cannot think of any other ...  more
     

    “Stub” is a verb that in the English language only appears to apply to one very particular and very precise part of the human body. I cannot think of any other references in English where it comes into play as a verb. We don’t say, “I stubbed my elbow, or chin, or finger, or knee”. More than that, the concept of stubbing one’s toe, and/or the phrase, “I stubbed my toe” is so deeply ingrained into our shared vernacular that even though we sometimes express it in other ways, such as, “I banged my toe” or “I smashed my toe”, the stub is more common.  Two questions:1. What other verb is used expressly for talking about only one particular human body part the way this one is for a toe?2. Prove me wrong. Can you think of other commonly-known uses of the verb “stub” in relation to human body parts?~  less
    Last post by SavvyAnsley - May 19, 2021
    893 views 1 like
    11
  • Why is it that my “job applicants” almost always react this way when I tell them the daily and weekly sandwich quotas?

     

    (I mean, come ON! It’s not as if the basement accommodations aren’t conducive to nonstop sandwich-making, cut off of relationships with her family and friends, ...  more
     

    (I mean, come ON! It’s not as if the basement accommodations aren’t conducive to nonstop sandwich-making, cut off of relationships with her family and friends, complete departure from her previous life, an emptying of her life savings, and absolute self-denial!  I’ve thought of everything!)~  
    Last post by Randy D - May 19, 2021
    557 views 0 likes
    2
  • The most recent time you filled up something only halfway, why did you not do it all the way?

     

    ~
    Last post by Randy D - August 13
    1,334 views 2 likes
    14
  • I accidentally threw away a bag of $18 worth of shrimp when I misunderstood my wife’s instructions on trash day.

     

    ~
    Last post by SavvyAnsley - May 22, 2021
    778 views 2 likes
    7
  • At your residence, what are some items that have accidentally been suctioned into the dirt receptacle when vacuuming?

    ~
    Last post by Slartibartfast - May 19, 2021
    569 views 1 like
    3
  • What is something you really want to get rid of but your spouse/partner won't let you?

    Last post by Swoop62 - May 18, 2021
    466 views 2 likes
    2
  • Have you ever worked a security guard type of position AND ejected someone from the property after an employee yelled, “Security!”?

    ~
    Last post by Randy D - May 18, 2021
    359 views 0 likes
    0
  • When is the last time you ate a honeydew melon?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - May 23, 2021
    624 views 1 like
    10
  • Do you like bagpipe music?

    Last post by Element 99 - May 19, 2021
    692 views 2 likes
    13
  • Do you like accordian music?

    Last post by Wolfhound - June 4, 2021
    1,024 views 1 like
    6
  • Were you breast-fed?

    ...
    Last post by Echooos - May 20, 2021
    694 views 3 likes
    8
  • What is your favorite fruit juice?

    Last post by Slartibartfast - May 19, 2021
    756 views 2 likes
    15
  • Do you drink liquids from the bottle that you would normally pour into a glass or cup?

    Last post by amber - May 19, 2021
    677 views 4 likes
    8
  • Do you drink milk?

    ...
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - May 19, 2021
    626 views 2 likes
    9
  • will you watch my chocolate milk while I use the bathroom

    Last post by Element 99 - May 18, 2021
    1,013 views 5 likes
    3
  • how do I tell my husband I spent 175 dollars on two plants

    Last post by Kittigate - May 18, 2021
    1,062 views 1 like
    5
  • "GRIFT DISGUISED AS AN AUDIT". "You have rented out the once good name of the Arizona State Senate to GRIFTERS and CONARTISTS". WOT?

    Who said dat terrible ting? Republicans. Honorable good REpublicans.The state that John McCain comes from has shamed embarrassed and disgusted everyone.Let them continue on shaming...  moreWho said dat terrible ting? Republicans. Honorable good REpublicans.The state that John McCain comes from has shamed embarrassed and disgusted everyone.Let them continue on shaming themselves. They are way too stupid dumb to care. LET THE GAMES BEGIN.  
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    168 views 0 likes
    0
  • Ticky tack micmac is scared sick. He won't support the Jan. 6 bipartisan commission investigation. Know why?

    He will be subpoenad to testify. He spoke to FOOTOO multiple times that day. He will be required to testify UNDER OATH. He will do/say anything to get out of it because he KNOWS a ...  moreHe will be subpoenad to testify. He spoke to FOOTOO multiple times that day. He will be required to testify UNDER OATH. He will do/say anything to get out of it because he KNOWS a lot and if he tells the truth he will upset the delicate flower. Or he could commit suicide. He fears that less than the wrath of the FOOTOO. Sheesh. A bunch of spinless winya** cowards.  
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    228 views 0 likes
    0
  • What are your favorite Road Trip movies and TV series? And what movies and TV series have had the most different locations in your opinion?

    Last post by Element 99 - May 19, 2021
    768 views 2 likes
    3
  • What have been the most beautiful buildings (architecture) and the most beautiful landscapes that you have ever seen?

    Last post by Echooos - May 18, 2021
    867 views 1 like
    8
  • We don't do podcasts or streaming services. Do you? If so is it a very costly thing to do?

    Last post by RosieG - June 9, 2021
    364 views 1 like
    4
  • How do we get almond milk? Do they have tiny udders? Who milks them?

    ...
    Last post by Element 99 - May 18, 2021
    478 views 1 like
    3
  • You are goaded goaded goaded goaded goaded goaded goaded goaded goaded goaded goaded goaded goaded.You retaliate. Guess who gets in trouble?

    Been there done that. The way of the world. The goader gets away with MURDER. It is the retaliater who gets hung for murder.Why not? Whatever makes ya happy. Go for it. Just make s...  moreBeen there done that. The way of the world. The goader gets away with MURDER. It is the retaliater who gets hung for murder.Why not? Whatever makes ya happy. Go for it. Just make sure you are the goader.  
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    178 views 0 likes
    0
  • Let's see militarily the ISRAELIS are gargantuan in size and might and the Palestinians? Hahahahahaha. Seriously?

    As a staunch supporter of Israel does the US send in the troops to help Israel continue its demolishment of Palestine?I mean what does Israel demand we do? And if we don't? It is t...  moreAs a staunch supporter of Israel does the US send in the troops to help Israel continue its demolishment of Palestine?I mean what does Israel demand we do? And if we don't? It is tragic and deadly but also hilarious funny.The gnat is being extermianted. The elephant keeps crushing it and crushing it. In come the US troops to help with gnat being crushed by the elephant.See what I mean? Isn't that funny hahahahaha? Look at it in cartoon form. Elephant crushes gnat. In panel after panel after panel after panel.  less
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    210 views 0 likes
    0
  • It is obvious that you do/say what you do/say because you want to. Why else would you? But to be asked why do you want to?

    That is a question with no possible answer. Why does it occur to you? Where is that source that is neverending and always overflowing?Why do things occur to you? Do you analyze tha...  moreThat is a question with no possible answer. Why does it occur to you? Where is that source that is neverending and always overflowing?Why do things occur to you? Do you analyze that WHY or just get on with it?How do know that what you think is the cause really is the cause?I mean it can get very hairy and I don't know what the point of it is anyway do you?If you know WHY something occurs to you do you really want to get in a debate about the reason for it having occurred to you? I mean seriously where is that destination leading? What difference does it make?  less
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    169 views 0 likes
    0
  • Some folks won't answer a question until/unless they know WHY it's being asked. Are you among them?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    263 views 0 likes
    0
  • What would cause more pain and damage? Having something shoved down your throat or up your a**?

    Why do I want to know?. I'm just taking a survey. The question occurred to me so I'm asking it. Why do you ask why do I ask? What does it matter at all my why?
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    215 views 0 likes
    0
  • YOU MUST NEVE CRITICIZE FOOTOO or NETANYAHU or ISRAEL'S RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF. No matter what?

    DAM* right. Children dead ,hospitals and clinics demolished from ISRAEL strikes. Say nary a word. They are ALWAYS withint their rights.Now what caused Palestinians to do anything?T...  moreDAM* right. Children dead ,hospitals and clinics demolished from ISRAEL strikes. Say nary a word. They are ALWAYS withint their rights.Now what caused Palestinians to do anything?THe INHUMAN and CRUEL treament of Palestinians by Israels every day in every way year after year. We hear "Israle NEVER strikes first." BULLSH**! Israel may not send rockets in to blow things up but they do take away human rights and decency and are immoral to the core. After awhile the badly treated are going to retaliate.Israel never strikes first. But it the bully that irritates instigates and chips away day by day.That doesn't matter. "Israel never strikes first:". PUt it where the sun don't shine. Sheesh. Lame.  less
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    206 views 0 likes
    0
  • I'm pretty darn certain Albert Einstein was a GENIUS but I have no proof since his IQ was never tested. What do you think it was?

    According to the dictionary definition genius begins at an IQ of above 140. Take it from there.
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    336 views 0 likes
    0
  • Are humans naturally omnivores, naturally herbivores, or naturally carnivores, and why do you think so? ~

    Last post by Element 99 - May 18, 2021
    800 views 4 likes
    5
  • While it is true than IQ may increase over time it is also true that it will drop as one ages. Ironic isn't it?

    We learn more and we know more but our ability to figure out understand comprehend? It's less.Well everything drops physically. Gravity. No escapeWhy not the IQ too?
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    224 views 0 likes
    0
  • Age is just a number. It doesn't define a mind. It doesn't confer worth/value. Do assets outweigh liabilities agewise?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    226 views 0 likes
    0
  • The MO for many very "successful" people is TAKE/.BORROW/BEG/STEAL as much as you can and give as little as you can get away with. SMART?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    179 views 0 likes
    0
  • HIP HIP HOORAY. Today I read the California will not remove the mask mandate until JUNE 15 for those indoors! Whaddabout YOUR state?

    Last post by RosieG - May 26, 2021
    360 views 1 like
    6
  • Once upon a time the names of DEADBEAT DADS (stiffed on child support) were published in the newspaper weekly. No longer. Why?

    Besides DEADBEAT dads there are DEADBEAT BILLIONAIRES who stiff those they owe. FOOTOO does it best.There are also DEADBEAT citizens. who stiff the rest of us all the time every da...  moreBesides DEADBEAT dads there are DEADBEAT BILLIONAIRES who stiff those they owe. FOOTOO does it best.There are also DEADBEAT citizens. who stiff the rest of us all the time every day in every way.I wonder if there is a special place in HE** for all the deadbeats? Or will the con their way into heaven and run things?  
    Last post by RosieG - May 19, 2021
    404 views 0 likes
    2
  • Some never vote. Never partcipate. They take borrow steal all they can 24/7. Anyone know why?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    209 views 0 likes
    0
  • Reactions can be triggered for good or ungood. I wonder when how and why triggers are born?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    221 views 0 likes
    0
  • Some have to run something into the ground before they can let go and move on. Some never do. Think FOOTOO is a "never do"?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    273 views 0 likes
    0
  • I KNOW it's childish to beat dead horse but I do it all the time. Do you do it too? Do you know why?

    I do it because I WANT to of course. Why else would anyone do or say anything?
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    230 views 0 likes
    0
  • The child I used to be is alive and well and still within me. Is your child still there or did it "die"? Do you know why?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    242 views 0 likes
    0
  • Did "they" allow booze weed and loaded guns at MAGA rallies? Will they allow them at the I WUZ ROBBED rallies? What could it hurt?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    215 views 0 likes
    0
  • MAGA (maggot) rallies were held in the runuup to the 2016 prez election. Replaced by I WUZ ROBBED rallies beginning in June 2021. Excited?

    Why the name change?MAGA didn't work.I WUZ ROBBED might couldSimplification..eliminate one wordReductionShrinkageIt is it beautamous?
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    202 views 0 likes
    0
  • All bullies are CRYBABIES who are terrified at being found out how afraid they are of everyone and everything. Nature/nurture?

    Empty suitAll show no goLoud noises.WIZARD OF OZ comes to mind. A frightened little man inside a facade meant to keep people away.All bullies are wizards that way. Aren't they?
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    276 views 0 likes
    0
  • MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY saith the bully. Childish or very tough very strong very scary?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    179 views 0 likes
    0
  • What/who brings out the best/worst in you? Why would you allow "the other" to control you like that?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    216 views 0 likes
    0
  • ACTOR. REACTOR. CIPHER. One DOES one RESPONDS one takes up space. What else is there homo sapwise?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    274 views 0 likes
    0
  • "All the warning signs that were occurring before JFK was assassinated are occurring now." Exciting/terrifying? Depends right?

    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    232 views 0 likes
    0
  • Things may be far worse than we think. Some secret service saps were MAGA sympathizers and think Biden is illegitimate. Worst case?

    One of THEM will assassinate Joe. Impossible you say? Wait.
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    197 views 0 likes
    0
  • You are an ADULT. All GROWN UP. Maybe even old. Even so is there anything about you that is CHILDISH? If so wanna share?

    CHILDISHOf or befitting a childPuerile weak SILLYCHILDISH INFANTILE CHILDLIKELet us focus on the word SILLY. Are you? At 83 I am often very SILLY. Both Jim and I laugh about it. Im...  moreCHILDISHOf or befitting a childPuerile weak SILLYCHILDISH INFANTILE CHILDLIKELet us focus on the word SILLY. Are you? At 83 I am often very SILLY. Both Jim and I laugh about it. Imagine an old lady who is 83 being SILLY?You know what? I ENJOY BEING SILLY. My default mode is VERY SERIOUS. I was born VERY SERIOUS. I am usually mostly always VERY SERIOUS. It is a hardship being VERY SERIOUS all the time.SILLY is a way to vent..let off steam... take a break. I can't not be 83. But I sure as he** can be SILLY.Anyone got a problem with that? Go suck an egg.What brought this on? Being lectured. I abhor it.  less
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    233 views 0 likes
    0
  • When/if you hear "Survival of the Fittest" what do you think it means? The strongest and bravest survive? The weak die off?

    I think survival of the fittest encompasses much much much much more than that.The most cruel monstrous murderous abominations survive. But so too do those who are terrified of the...  moreI think survival of the fittest encompasses much much much much more than that.The most cruel monstrous murderous abominations survive. But so too do those who are terrified of them and do their bidding and obey and whimper and whine and beg and roll over and do anything they are told to do. No matter the evil involved. They dare not dare. So they don't. They just do/say/obey every day all day.The "fittest" need an audience. All audiences are terrified of them. They know what awaits if they are disobedient. So they never are that.Then there are "the others". Us. We the people. We expect RIGHT to triumph and justice and honesty and caring and fairness to prevail.We're on our own left to our own devices with our only hope that of sticking together no matter whatever and speaking up and out until they murder us/silence us/get rid of us OR we conquer them.That's it folks. That's all she wrote. Good luck.  less
    Last post by RosieG - May 18, 2021
    233 views 0 likes
    0
  • « Previous
  • 241
  • 242
  • 243
  • 244
  • 245
  • 246
  • 247
  • 248
  • 249
  • 250
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share