Hello:I LOVE America.. I went to war for her. I love BEING an American.. But, I wouldn't MIND being a World Citizen. Would you? What would I los... moreHello:I LOVE America.. I went to war for her. I love BEING an American.. But, I wouldn't MIND being a World Citizen. Would you? What would I lose other than what I call myself? excon
And the Confederate Flag will proudly wave once again over State Capitols. The the Swastika will show up here and there as necessary. The country will be transformed to what the "r... moreAnd the Confederate Flag will proudly wave once again over State Capitols. The the Swastika will show up here and there as necessary. The country will be transformed to what the "real" Americans remember fondly. All will bel good. All will be calm. All wil bel right once again. For some. The ones who count. The rest of us? To be determined! :( Silent night. Holy night.
It probably wouldn't happen but it could and that alone should jeopardize their lives/safety. The second amendment strong folks, the ALT RIGHT WHITES, the skinheads, the mili... moreIt probably wouldn't happen but it could and that alone should jeopardize their lives/safety. The second amendment strong folks, the ALT RIGHT WHITES, the skinheads, the militias. You know they know how to use guns for maximum effectiveness. They do not fool around. They are not kidding. They are serious. Ever been a member of the Electoral College? How do you get that job and who would want it all things considered in this day and age in this America?
Allegedly Corporations have never been so profitable but that can't be true. It's all a bigly lie. They've all suffered devastating losses and are in the red and their stockhodlers... moreAllegedly Corporations have never been so profitable but that can't be true. It's all a bigly lie. They've all suffered devastating losses and are in the red and their stockhodlers have lost billions and billions of dollars and the economy is in the toilet because we all know that it takes a Republican to provide all that's good in life and Democrats always don't. Do I have that right?
Many have sought the fortune and some who tried died. It is said that the gold is on sacred ground and the spirits are there protecting it. Would you ever venture to the Superstiti... moreMany have sought the fortune and some who tried died. It is said that the gold is on sacred ground and the spirits are there protecting it. Would you ever venture to the Superstition Mountains and meander around or are you too superstitious? Ever been there?
Amazon Ivanka and Donald sell shoes and clothingBed, Bath & Beyond Ivanka sells diaper bagsDWS Ivanka sells shoes, ruanas, pursesJet.com Ivanka sells shoes ... moreAmazon Ivanka and Donald sell shoes and clothingBed, Bath & Beyond Ivanka sells diaper bagsDWS Ivanka sells shoes, ruanas, pursesJet.com Ivanka sells shoes and fragrancesMacy's Ivanka brand only. They stopped selling the Donald brand when he called Mexicans rapists and killersTJ Maxx Ivanka accessoriesMarshall's Ivanka clothingDillard's Ivanka clothing and accessories
For those who are interested. Charlotte of "Charlotte's Web" fame was an Araneus Cavalierus. Did you see the movie? Charlotte's voice was provided by actress Julia Roberts. Charlot... moreFor those who are interested. Charlotte of "Charlotte's Web" fame was an Araneus Cavalierus. Did you see the movie? Charlotte's voice was provided by actress Julia Roberts. Charlotte was so sweet and wise and kind.
Actually, I don't think he cares, because he gave that job to Pence. And he doesn't have to think, because Bannon is going to think for him, like Karl Rove thought for Bush. Instea... moreActually, I don't think he cares, because he gave that job to Pence. And he doesn't have to think, because Bannon is going to think for him, like Karl Rove thought for Bush. Instead, Trump took the day off, he said, to meet and visit with one of his partners from India, because "his personal business" takes precedent over the business of the country. The sad part is that the media has to follow him around and report every word he says and every action he makes..
Whatta racket. The wealthy stiff the government tax-wise with their offshore accounts and "creative" accounting and at the same time are getting paid by the government for wh... moreWhatta racket. The wealthy stiff the government tax-wise with their offshore accounts and "creative" accounting and at the same time are getting paid by the government for whatever welfare they can suck out of it. Laughing at the rest of us "little people" who pay taxes and don't get tax cuts/breaks/subsidies. No loopholes for us. We don't count. Money talks. The richer the louder. And now we have a billionaire... PET... who has already said he will be looking out for his peeps...the wealthy. At least he is honest about that one thing. less
"The Rich Get Richer: 50 billionaires got federal farm subsidies" . From AG MAG. April 18, 2016. An article written by Robert Coleman, Government Analyst. Farm Su... more"The Rich Get Richer: 50 billionaires got federal farm subsidies" . From AG MAG. April 18, 2016. An article written by Robert Coleman, Government Analyst. Farm Subsidies. CRONY CAPITALISM. Yep. The 50 Billionaires were or are on the Forbes List of 400 Wealthiest Americans. These folks moan and groan and kvetch about government while they are feeding at its trough. Hypocrisy, GREED or just good business?
I'm wearing a a black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as pants and shirt and another one as a robe. What do you think. What is your opinion as well. ... moreI'm wearing a a black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as pants and shirt and another one as a robe. What do you think. What is your opinion as well. Will you ever wear them as clothing, why or why not?
1. Ok, I followed all the directions and did what they said.2. It works like the one on the other site.3. The problem is---there is no sign that says: post, so you can't post the p... more1. Ok, I followed all the directions and did what they said.2. It works like the one on the other site.3. The problem is---there is no sign that says: post, so you can't post the photo after it is loaded up.
It's been said and written that they prefer to lecture to the less educated masses and brand them stupid, ignorant, sexist, racist, or worse if they don't agree with the current so... moreIt's been said and written that they prefer to lecture to the less educated masses and brand them stupid, ignorant, sexist, racist, or worse if they don't agree with the current social agenda. I've even seen that right here on AM. It seems that rather than run as a pragmatic centrist a la Bill Clinton in the 1990s, Hillary tried too hard to placate the Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren lefty factions of the party. Her reputation didn't help and Trump won the narrative. Food for thought?