AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    2
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Active Now

Randy D

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 2301
  • 2302
  • 2303
  • 2304
  • 2305
  • 2306
  • 2307
  • 2308
  • 2309
  • 2310
  • Next »
  • Can you believe Christmas music is already on the radio?

    I'm on the way to dinner, riding in the car, and writing-----listening to Christmas music! 
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 20, 2016
    974 views 2 likes
    32
  • Freedom of speech is the liberty to speak opinions without fear from government but is government the only thing to fear?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 20, 2016
    1,090 views 2 likes
    28
  • Is it freedom of speech to tell someone to shut up or suggest they should?

    Last post by Crow - November 19, 2016
    414 views 1 like
    5
  • Many from the UK offer up some great opinion and perspective to our US politics. I applaud their knowledge and willingness to share! WHY?

    *see what I did there .. lol!It's refreshing to see people like Adaydreambeliever, and many others here, share thoughts in a way to introduce discussion in a civil manner. The...  more*see what I did there .. lol!It's refreshing to see people like Adaydreambeliever, and many others here, share thoughts in a way to introduce discussion in a civil manner. The, "TRUMP FARTED, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD", HOW? WHY? IT'S YOUR FAULT", s@#t is getting way too old. On that note, what do I know. I'm sure the intellectuals will continue to feed on the less educated to feel better. Have at it .. No offense to those highly educated and versed on the subjects, who do actually know how to communicate.  Adaydreambeliever, sorry for the call out, I am being most sincere and respectful in my thoughts.     less
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 19, 2016
    411 views 1 like
    6
  • From now until the 12th of Never I am always going to do everything I need to do, even if I hate it. How about you?

    I'm dissatisfied right now, so I may as well do boring, important duties and tasks because I am miserable anyway.   Mentally.   Because I am too much of a slack...  moreI'm dissatisfied right now, so I may as well do boring, important duties and tasks because I am miserable anyway.   Mentally.   Because I am too much of a slacker if I don't have to do something.   It makes me antsy.   I do nothing because I feel I have earned it.  God it is so easy to be lazy if you are me. It is my favorite damned thing.I am happy being a freaking lump.  
    Last post by Pearl - November 19, 2016
    256 views 1 like
    3
  • Do you want me to tell you the story of the time I went to NYC and took a pic of Donald Trump?

    Ok, if you do, let me know. I have to get ready to go downtown for dinner, but I'll be back later. 
    Last post by Pearl - November 19, 2016
    341 views 1 like
    5
  • When can/can't actors play a character and/or a historical figure that is a different race?

    #acting
    Last post by Thriftymaid - November 19, 2016
    787 views 2 likes
    18
  • Are we making progress? We are down to only half of the questions here

    are about trump, PET, Hillary and cabinet nominees.
    Last post by Oscar Wao - November 20, 2016
    383 views 1 like
    9
  • Are we done here?

    #DoneHere
    Last post by Oscar Wao - November 20, 2016
    419 views 1 like
    9
  • Would you call a family member who does not get back to you on social media?

    My fam member recently had surgery a couple months ago... I face booked her saying I'd love to visit and see her when she was up to it... she said, yes, and it sounded good. A mont...  moreMy fam member recently had surgery a couple months ago... I face booked her saying I'd love to visit and see her when she was up to it... she said, yes, and it sounded good. A month later I messaged her again showing concern and how is she, and that anytime she was up to it, I'd like to see her. I have gotten no reply from her in a month now, yet she's been on everyday, commenting on many people's posts, and posting herself etc. I know she is  a 'phone' person, but I wonder is 'that' the reason she has not replied? or simply just forgot me... either way I feel low, having no reply, so I haven't called b/c I felt pushed aside... I'm not sure that is the real reason but, would you call a fam. member who seemingly is not replying to you even when you see them replying to others.. ?  less
    Last post by Autumnleaves - November 27, 2016
    570 views 0 likes
    6
  • We knew it was cancer, malignant and would metastasize. There's no joy in being right sometimes. PET supporters caused the spread. Why?

    Last post by Pearl - November 19, 2016
    163 views 0 likes
    2
  • Wouldn't it be hilarious if I replaced Just Asking's coffee beans with black licorice?

    ~
    Last post by Art Lover - November 19, 2016
    362 views 0 likes
    3
  • Did you hear Trump and Pence were not to happy about the cast of "Hamilton" on Broadway last night?

    After their performance, the cast stood behind one of it's members and gave a message to Pence and the Trump administration, after they welcomed him. They hoped that Trump realizes...  moreAfter their performance, the cast stood behind one of it's members and gave a message to Pence and the Trump administration, after they welcomed him. They hoped that Trump realizes we are diverse, as we are on this stage. They want him to honor their rights and freedom.   
    Last post by O-uknow - November 19, 2016
    563 views 0 likes
    15
  • Is agreeing to disagree the same as disagreeing to agree?

    ~
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 19, 2016
    452 views 0 likes
    12
  • (Native) English speakers, which foreign words do you often confuse with their English equivalents?

    ~
    Last post by Thriftymaid - November 19, 2016
    343 views 0 likes
    3
  • Ya know what? Maybe it'll all be OK! PET (aka Jacka**) will be so busy tweeting he won't have any time to do anything harmful. Cool, right?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 19, 2016
    236 views 1 like
    3
  • PET(aka Jacka**) expects the cast of Hamilton to apologize to Mike Pence who attended the show. Jacka** doesn't know about free speech. Why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 19, 2016
    208 views 0 likes
    0
  • PET's peeps NEVER question him. He knows they're not intellectually curious/astute/perceptive. He looks down on them. Ain't that a shame?

    Last post by notjustme - November 19, 2016
    247 views 0 likes
    1
  • Trump SAID he's NOT an interventionist.. So, WHY is he hiring interventionists??

    Hello:Bolton wants regime change in Iran..  Michael Flynn is the new Donald Rumsfeld..  Pence sounds like Dick Cheney.  Tom Cotton never saw a war that he didn't lik...  moreHello:Bolton wants regime change in Iran..  Michael Flynn is the new Donald Rumsfeld..  Pence sounds like Dick Cheney.  Tom Cotton never saw a war that he didn't like..  He's gonna get a job with Trump...  CIA Director appointee wants MORE beds added at Gitmo and fire up the torture machine.What ALL of them have in common, is their belief that our wars in the Middle East ARE wars against Islam.. And they can't WAIT to wage it.  It's exactly what ISIS wants. They're gonna START here at home.  If I was an American Muslim, I'd be VERY afraid.excon  less
    Last post by Zeitgeist - November 20, 2016
    308 views 0 likes
    1
  • Do you agree/dis? Why? Why not?

    #agree/dis
    Last post by Pearl - November 19, 2016
    328 views 1 like
    8
  • Should Trumps business PROFIT from his presidency??

    Hello: If Ivanka Trump's husband is part of her fathers administration, WHO in the world is gonna REFUSE to do business with her?  When Heads of State come to curry favor, wil...  moreHello: If Ivanka Trump's husband is part of her fathers administration, WHO in the world is gonna REFUSE to do business with her?  When Heads of State come to curry favor, will they stay ANYWHERE but the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC???Do you see any conflicts there?  If you do, are you FINE with them??  What could possibly go wrong?excon  
    Last post by excon - November 19, 2016
    373 views 0 likes
    12
  • The Trump family will eclipse the Walton family wealthwise. That's PET's goal. Become richer. Who can stop him?

    With PET controlling everything and hiring sycophants how can he lose? He will get richer than his wildest dreams and his kids will too..and their kids. The American Dream. Scam th...  moreWith PET controlling everything and hiring sycophants how can he lose? He will get richer than his wildest dreams and his kids will too..and their kids. The American Dream. Scam the public and get rich off them. Why didn't someone think of it before? He'll OWN SCOTUS too with his appointments. Isn't it grand what a little boy from a wealthy family can do if he just puts his mind to it?  
    Last post by B.H.Wilson - November 19, 2016
    380 views 0 likes
    1
  • Given the team Trump is putting together, IF I was a Muslim, I'd be VERY AFRAID. I KNOW. I'm a Jew who was born during the Holocaust..

    Last post by notjustme - November 19, 2016
    406 views 1 like
    5
  • Russia just perpetrated a coup d'etat. I thought right wingers HATED the Ruskies.. No, huh?

    Hello:Trump LOVES Putin.. Flynn WORKS for the Russians.  Manafort WORKS for the Russians.  What else do you need to know?excon
    Last post by Zeitgeist - November 20, 2016
    250 views 0 likes
    1
  • How do you know that you know what you need to know to understand what is going on in the world today? Where do you go? To whom /where/why?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 19, 2016
    243 views 0 likes
    1
  • Fear of ISIS terrorists is rational. Fear of Muslims? Not so much. How is vilifying an entire religion for the actions of a few OK?

    Last post by RosieG - November 19, 2016
    139 views 0 likes
    0
  • "To the victor belongs the spoils". Per New York Senator William L. Marcy in 1828. Business as usual, right?

    The Spoils System (patronage) is a practice in which a political party, after winning an election, gives government jobs to its supporters. Why would anyone call government jobs be...  moreThe Spoils System (patronage) is a practice in which a political party, after winning an election, gives government jobs to its supporters. Why would anyone call government jobs being handed out to reward people for their votes "SPOILS" and not rewards?  It is currently referred to as " the political machine". That explains why inept/inadequate/inexperienced people are given jobs for which they are manifestly unqualified. They get the reward and we the people get shafted. And so it goes!  
    Last post by RosieG - November 19, 2016
    142 views 0 likes
    0
  • Right wingers said they'd FIGHT if Obama came after their guns.. Well, left wingers are gonna FIGHT if Trump comes after our civil rights.

    Hello:The America I love is under assault.  The gang Trump is putting together HATES civil rights, and they are preparing an ATTACK..  Should the libs just lay down???&nb...  moreHello:The America I love is under assault.  The gang Trump is putting together HATES civil rights, and they are preparing an ATTACK..  Should the libs just lay down???  Do you think WE will?excon  
    Last post by excon - November 19, 2016
    219 views 0 likes
    0
  • Women, do you instinctively know how to do that towel-wrap thing after washing your hair, or is it passed down from your mothers when you're

    little girls?~
    Last post by ProblemCh1ld - November 22, 2016
    1,154 views 3 likes
    28
  • Have you ever lost all hope? How long did it take for you to get it back, assuming you have?

    Last post by Pearl - November 20, 2016
    288 views 0 likes
    2
  • Do you ALWAYS trust yourself to do/say the right thing? I don't trust myself so I avoid situations I'll regret. Do you do that too?

    That's precisely why I ignore/avoid unkind people on the internet.  I do not want to slip up and smack the crap out of them verbally..figuratively not literally of course. How...  moreThat's precisely why I ignore/avoid unkind people on the internet.  I do not want to slip up and smack the crap out of them verbally..figuratively not literally of course. How can you be literal about anything on an internet social sight? Doesn't everything have to be figurative?  
    Last post by Pearl - November 20, 2016
    221 views 0 likes
    1
  • How do YOU fight temptation? I avoid it. Do you too? Ever give in? What happened?

    Last post by Pearl - November 20, 2016
    326 views 0 likes
    3
  • You have to be "in the groove" to feel groovy. How is that different from being in a rut?

    Last post by Pearl - November 20, 2016
    240 views 0 likes
    2
  • Do you think The Donald presidency could cause so much chaos in the world that present calendar will end in 2020 and new calendar begin...

    starting 0001 AD (After Donald )?
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 20, 2016
    350 views 0 likes
    3
  • Ok, this is a joke, right? The sandwich I asked for is hidden under this salad, isn't it? You have a hidden camera on me, I bet.

    ~
    Last post by Pearl - November 20, 2016
    340 views 0 likes
    3
  • Did you see the Shelley Duvall interview on Dr. Phil?

    Was that not one of the most heartbreaking things ever?
    Last post by ProblemCh1ld - November 22, 2016
    763 views 2 likes
    19
  • When does biased news veer into fake news territory? And vice versa? Why? Agree/dis? Why?

    #agree/dis
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 19, 2016
    329 views 0 likes
    2
  • Are you very good at putting yourself in someone else's shoes? (Figuratively, not literally). How often do you? Why?

    Last post by Pearl - November 20, 2016
    252 views 0 likes
    2
  • PET is being laudeed by his fans as a great orator? That term was used when Hitler was spewing hatred and swaying the masses too.

    Last post by CallMeIshmael - November 19, 2016
    332 views 0 likes
    3
  • You either care or you don't. Being indifferent is the same as not caring. Isn't it?

    Last post by Pearl - November 20, 2016
    206 views 0 likes
    1
  • Will PET become PT or POTUST? I really need to know. REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO KNOW.

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 19, 2016
    265 views 1 like
    1
  • Remember neurotics? People who are slaves to their nerves? Are millenials sufferers of this?

    Last post by Pearl - November 20, 2016
    317 views 0 likes
    3
  • Awwwww. Capitalist owners of Twitter and Facebook feel "responsible" that Trump got elected. Do you? Why? Agree/Dis?

    Now they're banning people and cracking down on "fake news". I wonder if The Onion will count? Will there have to be a "Fake News" warning label on posts now just like Tipper Gore ...  moreNow they're banning people and cracking down on "fake news". I wonder if The Onion will count? Will there have to be a "Fake News" warning label on posts now just like Tipper Gore slapped on album covers in the 80s and 90s? What if a "real" news story gets labeled as "fake"?  
    Last post by Thriftymaid - November 19, 2016
    302 views 1 like
    4
  • The less you want the less the potential for disappointment there will be. They always go hand-in-hand, don't they?

    Last post by Pearl - November 20, 2016
    214 views 0 likes
    3
  • Has anyone noticed that CNN has gone ballistic with anti-Trump news? Probably because of the Millenial reporters.

    #journalism
    Last post by Thriftymaid - November 19, 2016
    317 views 0 likes
    2
  • Can the decicsion of the electoral process be reversed when they so obviously BLEW it? What kind of morons run this thing anyway?

    Last post by Thriftymaid - November 19, 2016
    249 views 0 likes
    1
  • I know the electoral B.S., but what is the cutoff point for how many MORE votes you need to win than your moron opponent?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 19, 2016
    194 views 0 likes
    0
  • How can you win the election when all of the votes are not even IN YET? Hillary has millions more votes than this PIG?

    As of yesterday Hillary has received 63,049,607 votes to Donald's 61,610,484. If it were the other way around don't you think Republicans would be screaming too.  That was fro...  moreAs of yesterday Hillary has received 63,049,607 votes to Donald's 61,610,484. If it were the other way around don't you think Republicans would be screaming too.  That was from Rosie's question, but I am infuriated at this news.How is this possible?   
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 19, 2016
    221 views 0 likes
    0
  • If telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth would make you look very bad would you do it anyway? Why?

    Last post by Pearl - November 20, 2016
    206 views 0 likes
    1
  • Would you answer this question honestly..."What would you do if.(FITB)........"? Or would you answer it so folks would admire you? Why

    Last post by Pearl - November 20, 2016
    258 views 0 likes
    1
  • « Previous
  • 2301
  • 2302
  • 2303
  • 2304
  • 2305
  • 2306
  • 2307
  • 2308
  • 2309
  • 2310
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share