AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Active Now

Danilo_G

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 1283
  • 1284
  • 1285
  • 1286
  • 1287
  • 1288
  • 1289
  • 1290
  • 1291
  • 1292
  • Next »
  • Some always show up cranky dour sour grumpy. Why keep returning to a place that brings out the grouse? Are some happiest when angry?

    If so I wonder why that is?
    Last post by RosieG - November 12, 2018
    188 views 1 like
    4
  • Something occurs that gets your attention. Do you respond appropriately, ignore completely, or unravel ?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    95 views 0 likes
    0
  • Some tit for tat and give back what they get in like kind. Some crush destroy decimate. Isn't that what MANIACS do? Go BERSERK?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    94 views 0 likes
    0
  • I expect if you're facing a firing squad you're not gonna tell jokes. On the other hand why not leave 'em laughing?

    There was a famous or maybe infamous episode of the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" about the death and funeral of Chuckles the Clown. For some reason Mary got the giggles and couldn't sto...  moreThere was a famous or maybe infamous episode of the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" about the death and funeral of Chuckles the Clown. For some reason Mary got the giggles and couldn't stop giggling. Most inappropriate at a funeral. Ever experience mixed emotions? Laughing in a somber situation and crying in one where others were laughing? What causes that?  
    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    103 views 0 likes
    0
  • It's kinda hard to bend if you have a steel rod up your butt! Some folks take themselves WAY TOO SERIOUSLY WAY TOO OFTEN! Do YOU? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    89 views 0 likes
    0
  • Did good old Bernie Sanders really say "not all voters who feel uncomfortable with black cndidates are racists"? Why else feel "uncomfy"?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    136 views 0 likes
    0
  • Does it surprise, delight, shock or puzzle you when someone with whom you ALWAYS disagree sees eye-to-eye with you on something?

    Is it like the brokey clock which is always right twice a day for an instant?
    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    126 views 0 likes
    0
  • How can the opinions of others harm you? How do they have any effect on you whatsoever unless of course they are pols?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    118 views 0 likes
    0
  • Some folks adore support defend admire opinions providing they agree with them. Otherwise they ridicule them. That isn't very nice is it?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    111 views 0 likes
    0
  • BEFORE the factual cn exist don't some things start out as "what ifs"? What if man could fly? Who invented the first airborn contraption?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    105 views 0 likes
    0
  • Some folks are driven bonkers by WHAT IF? Because they like to deal in facts not surmising or opining. Different strokes, right?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    134 views 0 likes
    0
  • One man's meat is another man's poisen. One man's given is another's basis of incivility. What GIVENS infuriate you?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    111 views 0 likes
    0
  • re GIVENS based upon opinions? Who is to say that one's "given" is truer than another's given? IEver fight over someone's GIVEN? Seriously?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    106 views 0 likes
    0
  • Je pense donc je suis. I think therefore I am. That's a given. Do givens upset you inordinately? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    90 views 0 likes
    0
  • Does President Trump's endorsement of Nancy Pelosi for House Speaker mean they can work together to reign in drug prices?

    Lower prices for prescription drugs is thought to be a priority of both the White House and Democrats in Congress. Should Big Pharma be worried?
    Last post by SpunkySenior - November 11, 2018
    506 views 2 likes
    14
  • Girls: Do you qualify to join the MeToo movement? If you do, would you join it?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 14, 2018
    1,377 views 4 likes
    43
  • Is being crotchety a known side effect of Metamucil?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 12, 2018
    363 views 2 likes
    7
  • Does anyone think they should bring back dangerous playground equipment?

    I always thought they played an important role in natural selection.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 11, 2018
    706 views 4 likes
    22
  • Which pill would you take? (image in desc.)

    Last post by Natasha Saphique - November 14, 2018
    1,926 views 11 likes
    27
  • Do you have camel throat?

    Last post by Randy D - November 29, 2018
    735 views 3 likes
    4
  • Have you ever worn magic underwear?

    Last post by Archerchef - November 26, 2018
    1,255 views 6 likes
    20
  • Did you hear about the hotel management being perplexed as to why the problem of bed bugs still persisted even after housekeeping had been

    properly trained to eradicate it thoroughly?   Hey, wait a minute . . . ~
    Last post by Randy D - November 12, 2018
    411 views 2 likes
    9
  • What would you call a person who didn't have all their fingers on one hand?.

    ...
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 14, 2018
    381 views 3 likes
    7
  • How many women are suing Humpty Trumpty? I cannot keep track of them all.

    Last post by Pearl - November 11, 2018
    692 views 2 likes
    7
  • If I was able to obtain your phone number and called you, telling you who I was...what would you say?

    ...
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 13, 2018
    1,452 views 14 likes
    29
  • Overall...who has the best record? The Blues or the Reds?

    ...
    Last post by Pearl - November 11, 2018
    472 views 5 likes
    7
  • Are you old enough to remember mucilage?

    ...
    Last post by SavvyAnsley - November 11, 2018
    397 views 2 likes
    11
  • Did you know Humpty-Dumpty was actually a squid?

    ...
    Last post by Pearl - November 11, 2018
    348 views 4 likes
    5
  • I say "dirt"...What is your first thought?

    ...
    Last post by Pearl - November 11, 2018
    400 views 7 likes
    15
  • Well, I hope all of you who support or are apathetic about so many "Made in China" products are happy now: (read on)

      Last week or ten days ago, I was looking for a pair of casual shoes, and every single one I looked at was made in China. I acquiesced and bought a pair. I've worn them exact...  more  Last week or ten days ago, I was looking for a pair of casual shoes, and every single one I looked at was made in China. I acquiesced and bought a pair. I've worn them exactly twice before today, for a few hours each time. As I put them on today and began to tie the laces, I pulled to tighten them and the entire eyelet ripped as if it were made of onionskin paper, grrrrrrrr. Bring on the tariffs!  Buy American!~DISCLAIMER: I'm just joking around. Oh, it happened just as I've written it above, it's just that the supposed anger is over-exaggerated.   less
    Last post by Archerchef - November 10, 2018
    297 views 5 likes
    9
  • Since movie-making began (worldwide), there have been many, many war movies or war-related movies that feature an anti-war theme/message.

      What are some war movies or war-related movies from any time period and from any country that feature a decidedly pro-war theme/message?~
    Last post by Element 99 - November 11, 2018
    467 views 2 likes
    11
  • Would you describe for us the best days of your life so far?

    I always dreamed of living by the ocean, having a boat, and a son to go fishing with.  That dream came true and it was even better than I had imagined because we caught tons o...  moreI always dreamed of living by the ocean, having a boat, and a son to go fishing with.  That dream came true and it was even better than I had imagined because we caught tons of fish and had fun doing it.  There were about eight years there, until he discovered girls, that I would call my best years so far.  But being retired, now that I'm getting used to the idea of not becoming rich or famous, is starting to shape up nicely too.  I'll keep you posted.  
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - November 12, 2018
    344 views 3 likes
    5
  • A question for fans of the movie "The Notebook" - - -

    I came across this essay and the author pretty much sums up my thoughts, too.Do you think the author has a point? I do.Oh, by the way -- I'm completely biased in my opinion, so I k...  moreI came across this essay and the author pretty much sums up my thoughts, too.Do you think the author has a point? I do.Oh, by the way -- I'm completely biased in my opinion, so I know I'm right, too! Ha!:)I saw the movie only once. I liked it a LOT, too. But I remember I had the same type of thoughts as expressed in the essay. Maybe not quite so strongly, though.:)
    Dear the 2004 Romantic Drama The Notebook,
    I know this seems like it might be coming a little late, but as they say - better late than never! After all, Allie waited seven years for Noah to come find her, never realizing that he had attempted to write her every day for a year but her mother intercepted all of the letters before they reached her. And when Allie and Noah finally did reunite after years and years of being apart, they discovered their passion for one another had not died at all. I've taken this to heart and decided that it's never too late to tell someone how you truly feel. So let me just say this...



    F*** y**, The Notebook. ...    less
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 11, 2018
    790 views 1 like
    13
  • What's the point?

    #nothing
    Last post by Baba - November 11, 2018
    474 views 2 likes
    5
  • Do things look bad for you?

    #fail
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 10, 2018
    559 views 4 likes
    7
  • Are you dreading Thanksgiving 2018?

    #gobblegobble
    Last post by Patchouli - November 11, 2018
    554 views 4 likes
    8
  • Why are most aliens in movies and on TV shows evil?

    Last post by Nice Jugs - November 11, 2018
    601 views 5 likes
    10
  • What are some of your favorite military or military-related movies that do NOT feature war, warfare, nor combat? ~

     
    DISCLAIMER: if you name any love stories or romantic comedies, I promise to hunt you down and kill you. 'Nuff said. 
    Last post by Reverend Muhammadovsky - November 12, 2018
    2,309 views 9 likes
    28
  • Geek or nerd?

    ~
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 13, 2018
    1,389 views 8 likes
    20
  • Ever hear a pol say "my opponent won fair and square. I congratulate him/her"? Think you ever will?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    174 views 1 like
    6
  • Used to be neighbor helping neighbor was apolitical. Today if a Dem were in trouble would a trumpican try to help him/her or cheer?

    Last post by B.H.Wilson - November 11, 2018
    175 views 1 like
    7
  • You have tons and tons and tons of money and can afford to buy whatever/whomever you wish. What happens if folks don' t want your business?

    If the only folks who will sell to you are the dregs and leftovers and seconds in society what good does your money do you?
    Last post by RosieG - November 10, 2018
    93 views 0 likes
    0
  • Ever go around your supervisor or over his/her head? How'd it go? Ever have a subordinate do that to you? What did you do?

    Last post by RosieG - November 10, 2018
    111 views 0 likes
    0
  • Is there ever honor among thieves? Is there any ethics involved in dirty tricks? Or are thieves and dirty tricksters ethicless?

    Last post by Nice Jugs - November 11, 2018
    180 views 2 likes
    5
  • "Incompetent sycophant" is an oxymoron. Every sycophant is incompetent. If sycophants weren't INCOMPETENT why would they debase themselves?

    Last post by RosieG - November 10, 2018
    178 views 0 likes
    0
  • Why would anyone want to be known as an (FITB) LOYALIST? Why would anyone stigmatize self like that?

    Christians are supposed to be loyal to God Country Family. Or God Family Country. Nowhere does it say Prez in any context by anyone anywhere. Except well you know who(m). Non-Chris...  moreChristians are supposed to be loyal to God Country Family. Or God Family Country. Nowhere does it say Prez in any context by anyone anywhere. Except well you know who(m). Non-Christians should be loyal to country family or family county and not place one person above all others...especially when it is a politician!  Makes no sense to label yourself that way unless you wish to damage yourself irreparably. Death wish?  
    Last post by RosieG - November 10, 2018
    135 views 0 likes
    0
  • Is there a movie scene for you in which you now have a totally different reaction upon seeing it than you did the first time seeing it?

    I remember that in the context of the movie, this scene at the beginning of the romantic comedy "Garden State" had me howling with laughter. Watching it again just now basically ju...  moreI remember that in the context of the movie, this scene at the beginning of the romantic comedy "Garden State" had me howling with laughter. Watching it again just now basically just saddened me."Garden State" surprised me in how much I enjoyed the entire movie.:)  
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - November 10, 2018
    697 views 2 likes
    4
  • Who knew answerMug has a penalty box? xD

    I just got off 48-hours lockdown.  Thanks, JA, I needed a break to get real life concerns tended to. :P
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 19, 2018
    1,060 views 3 likes
    26
  • To what extent are you offended by swearing/cursing/cussing/foul language? Are you okay with some 'bad' words, but not others?

    This could be a really funny poll. 
    Last post by SavvyAnsley - December 3, 2018
    2,047 views 11 likes
    48
  • Woudja rather be knifed in the back or the heart? Wouldja rather know/not know who murdered you? What good would knowing who(m) do you?

    Last post by RosieG - November 11, 2018
    166 views 0 likes
    3
  • « Previous
  • 1283
  • 1284
  • 1285
  • 1286
  • 1287
  • 1288
  • 1289
  • 1290
  • 1291
  • 1292
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share