He said all of that and more this morning to Matt Lauer by telephone on The Today Show. Don'tcha know? Didja watch/listen? Were ya shocked? What happens to all the OBAMA HATERS? PE... moreHe said all of that and more this morning to Matt Lauer by telephone on The Today Show. Don'tcha know? Didja watch/listen? Were ya shocked? What happens to all the OBAMA HATERS? PET already backtracked at going after Hillary, charging her with crimes and "locking her up". Now he has the nerve to say he really likes Obama A LOT? What in the he** are all these haters gonna do to make PET pay for his duplicity/trickery/reversal? AGAIN? What other things will he backtrack next? What do they do now with all that hate? less
Hello:We had people like Delivering the Truth, Salt and Pepper, ITguy, the Austrian, deaves, camel, soeng, the old Surfer dude, and lots of others.. Now, there's only the Trumptast... moreHello:We had people like Delivering the Truth, Salt and Pepper, ITguy, the Austrian, deaves, camel, soeng, the old Surfer dude, and lots of others.. Now, there's only the Trumptastic person..What happened?excon
Category: Silly Questions Subcategory: Unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/linerSubsubcategory: Fashion AwardLet's make it a unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners C... moreCategory: Silly Questions Subcategory: Unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/linerSubsubcategory: Fashion AwardLet's make it a unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners Christmas Fashion Award. Let the unfair game begin! Will you take part? Why or why not?Make your contribution below in the comments. May the best plastic man or woman win fairly or unfairly. Merry Christmas (happy seasoning) everyone!
My youngest is a lefty (my only one) and has a really hard time writing because he often does his letters and numbers backwards- more so than his right-handed siblings ever did. I'... moreMy youngest is a lefty (my only one) and has a really hard time writing because he often does his letters and numbers backwards- more so than his right-handed siblings ever did. I'm wondering if this has something to do with class being geared more towards right-handed folks... perhaps the strokes are unnatural for someone who is left handed? Or, maybe left-handed people are just backwards? ;) Has anyone experienced this with their own kids or recall having issues growing up as a lefty?
Just some links.. and yea I know they are just random and people can find opposing.. and I know most can't be bothered to read them anyway.. but.. In this one UK comes ahead o... moreJust some links.. and yea I know they are just random and people can find opposing.. and I know most can't be bothered to read them anyway.. but.. In this one UK comes ahead of US.. http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/10-countries-with-the-most-freedom-of-speech/https://www.quora.com/Does-the-US-have-the-most-freedom-of-speech-in-the-worldThis was an interesting one.. i discounted it cos it said that Ireland is one of the richest countries in the world..,. it isnt.. and they'd agree.. there are many very poor people in Ireland... so it seemed to me if they got one basic thing wrong then the rest isn't reliable.. less
I cannot get on at all when I am on Microsoft Edge.I can get on part of this site when I am on Google Chrome. I don't know what this means, maybe you guys do?
taken this mornin.... see me and my new sort of headlamp lolthis is it ... the railroad track in the back.... u can see its all calm, no one ever goes there ! good morning
Apparently, per a Trump spokesperson, Dr. Carson's experience living in publich housing when he was young is what qualifies to him to head up the Department of Housing and Urban De... moreApparently, per a Trump spokesperson, Dr. Carson's experience living in publich housing when he was young is what qualifies to him to head up the Department of Housing and Urban Development.By that logic, shouldn't Trump seek out someone with more recent and relevant experience with such housing rather than someone whose last experience with it was in the 1960s?