AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    3
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 2276
  • 2277
  • 2278
  • 2279
  • 2280
  • 2281
  • 2282
  • 2283
  • 2284
  • 2285
  • Next »
  • I expect society can accommodate all of us. Nitpickers for example. Of what value are they? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - December 6, 2016
    266 views 0 likes
    3
  • Are there some folks who have NEVER used one of these?

    ~
    Last post by Paynuts - December 6, 2016
    716 views 3 likes
    14
  • T'is said that "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts". How is that is possible? How can a cake be more than its ingredients?

    Last post by Malizz - December 5, 2016
    386 views 0 likes
    5
  • What do you lose by focusing intently on a single tree rather than on the forest? What do you gain? Which is more important?Why?

    Last post by RosieG - December 7, 2016
    277 views 0 likes
    3
  • If you're hurt by a thorn it's because your focus was elsewhere. In a rose garden is your focus on the roses/thorns/weeds/fragrance? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - December 5, 2016
    175 views 0 likes
    0
  • What evidence is there so one can feel reasonably assured that Donald Trump is NOT the Anti Christ?

    Trump Tower 'just happens' to be located at 666 Fifth Avenue New York...
    Last post by Kittigate - December 5, 2016
    324 views 0 likes
    2
  • Donald Trump has at least three sides.. Nationalist, Capitalist and pragmatist. Which one do you think will prevail over the others?

    Last post by excon - December 6, 2016
    227 views 0 likes
    2
  • Can't the U.S president talk to anyone he wants without permission from China but on the other hand what if the Communist Republic of China

    opened dialogue with remnants of the Old Confederacy or bolstered any U.S state attempt to secede?
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 5, 2016
    276 views 0 likes
    3
  • Ironic. Citizens from Rust Belt states all voted for PET. It's people like him who buy outside the US that caused it. PET. Villain hero?

    Rust Belt StatesThose states in economic decline with population loss and urban decay. Used to be booming industrial sectors but greed by the business owners drove them out of busi...  moreRust Belt StatesThose states in economic decline with population loss and urban decay. Used to be booming industrial sectors but greed by the business owners drove them out of business. Doing business cheaper became the focus. PET buys cheaper oversees. Lotsa stuff. He and all the cheapskates who stopped buying/supporting US industries caused it . Now the cheapskate says he will bring it all back to the US. HOW? Will PET STOP BUYING things not made in America? Pay MORE for something he can get for less abroad? Seriously folks. Who is gonna believe that crap? The folks who voted for him clearly do. Do you?  less
    Last post by my2cents - December 7, 2016
    223 views 0 likes
    7
  • Are comparisons/analogies useful/helpful or un? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - December 7, 2016
    237 views 0 likes
    2
  • Before you buy something you examine it carefully for flaws/imperfections. Some folks do that with everything/everyone they encounter. Why?

    They focus on the flaws.  Dwell on the imperfectiosn. Miss the point of the forest because of a tree that doesn't meet their requirements. They do this repeatedly. Why are fla...  moreThey focus on the flaws.  Dwell on the imperfectiosn. Miss the point of the forest because of a tree that doesn't meet their requirements. They do this repeatedly. Why are flaws/imperfections/irregularities more important to them than the whole?  
    Last post by Randy D - December 5, 2016
    168 views 0 likes
    1
  • Time takes a toll on the body as we age . Everyone pays in different ways. How much have YOU shrunk?

    Last post by MunchkinakaCottonCandy - December 5, 2016
    300 views 0 likes
    7
  • Must comparisons always be 100% perfect to be useful, helpful, substantive? Why?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 5, 2016
    236 views 0 likes
    1
  • Sharonna: Live on Earth for a Limited Time. Make sure you find her now, do not wait.

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - December 5, 2016
    231 views 1 like
    0
  • Why do you fill my sorrow with the words you've borrowed?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 6, 2016
    355 views 0 likes
    8
  • Christmas gifts for abusive parent(s)?

    I recently posted about wondering how to go about living with two abusive, sick parents; as an adult they treat me incapable of many things, belittle me, have even hit/pushed me re...  moreI recently posted about wondering how to go about living with two abusive, sick parents; as an adult they treat me incapable of many things, belittle me, have even hit/pushed me recently, and I was very close to reporting assault to police, but didn't. I have low self esteem, never dated, and feel less than many people b/c of their awful words and actions to me for YEARS. I am looking into therapy now, and I am unsure how to go about the holidays.. do I still get two persons who have shamed me, mocked me, etc, gifts, to be a 'daughter' still, or do I not get something, for how I feel is depleted and sad that I don't 'have' parents... what would you do?  less
    Last post by Baybreeze - December 8, 2016
    1,160 views 1 like
    18
  • When I said I often get cheese balls why did you say you too have issues with smegma?

    Last post by ProblemCh1ld - December 5, 2016
    382 views 0 likes
    10
  • Is porridge euro grits?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 5, 2016
    301 views 0 likes
    3
  • Two questions from a newbie: profile and text input

    1. When I signed up I was asked to provide personal information for my profile page. I added a little but this doesn't appear anywhere. (I logged in anonymously without signing in ...  more1. When I signed up I was asked to provide personal information for my profile page. I added a little but this doesn't appear anywhere. (I logged in anonymously without signing in to see if it appeared different to other people but still didn't find it.) Is this a site glitch or does the information appear somewhere else?2. When submitting text the default font appears to be 8 point Andale Mono. Is there any way to change the default to, say, 12 point Trebuchet MS so that it doesn't have to be changed manually for every comment?  less
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 5, 2016
    403 views 0 likes
    6
  • Can a better router improve video streaming picture quality over Wi-Fi internet connection devices?

    I dislike all this gobbeldy-gook.
    Last post by Thriftymaid - December 5, 2016
    1,157 views 1 like
    17
  • How do two people ever stay together?

    Last post by Oscar Wao - December 5, 2016
    585 views 0 likes
    14
  • How is a person an individual?

    Last post by changingit - December 5, 2016
    373 views 0 likes
    11
  • Do you want to have a Christmas decorating contest?

    I got 8 banana boxes full of led Christmas lights to put up and when I'm dome you will probably be able to see my place from space. Cheers!
    Last post by Element 99 - December 5, 2016
    315 views 0 likes
    2
  • Is this a nice Christmas special?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - December 5, 2016
    283 views 0 likes
    1
  • What is your least favorite Christmas special?

    .
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - December 4, 2016
    379 views 1 like
    5
  • Is there anything i can do about loud neighbors in the halls?

         I live in an apartment building and my neighbors especially one of them likes to go in and out of her apt constantly talking loud, loud enough that it soun...  more     I live in an apartment building and my neighbors especially one of them likes to go in and out of her apt constantly talking loud, loud enough that it sounds like screaming when shes not really screaming, just talking loud, a lot of times i have important stuff im trying to do, i can never study or do homework at home cause of her, like today, even though its sunday shes home all the time now, not sure why but she'll come in and out of her apt constantly talking to anything that moves, i have important stuff to do at times like go on indeed.com and send out resumes and cant focus with someone doing that, and dont say wear earplugs, its so loud i can hear it anyways, i feel like i have no privacy even though i should have it, any suggestions? im afraid to mention it cause im afraid it'll get worse if people know it bothers me, i cant enjoy time at home cause of the constant noise, and no i cant keep going out, i have a bad knee plus im out of work so i cant just spend money going out all ...    less
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 5, 2016
    656 views 1 like
    9
  • What is the function of the "Poke" feature in other members' profiles?

    Last post by Element 99 - December 5, 2016
    737 views 2 likes
    28
  • Is JA the Illuminati head of Answermug?

    I mean.  She does control everything from the shadows and what is up with that one eye????????J=10, A=1 JA= 10x1,  10x1=10. 10 is 1 and 0.  Answermug=1 and 13. ...  moreI mean.  She does control everything from the shadows and what is up with that one eye????????J=10, A=1 JA= 10x1,  10x1=10. 10 is 1 and 0.  Answermug=1 and 13.  10+1=11.  11/13= October 13th!,  13x10=130.... J=10 drop 0= 1......A=1 x 2 A's=2..... Giving us a total of 3... 10-3=7...130711/13/1307!   the date King Phillip IV and Pope Clement V imprisoned the Knights Templar..Spooky chit man....O_o  
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 5, 2016
    574 views 0 likes
    23
  • Do they make chastity belts for parakeets? My poor Nuka is getting worn out, I fear.

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - December 4, 2016
    437 views 1 like
    13
  • I went hunting and killed a rabbit. Could I be pregnant?

    ...
    Last post by Element 99 - December 5, 2016
    870 views 0 likes
    17
  • How many Trump ornaments are you putting on your tree? Post one for us?

    He is a national treasure and more popular than Jesus.
    Last post by my2cents - December 7, 2016
    689 views 2 likes
    21
  • Are you dreaming of a glistening Xmas?

    THINK SHINEY!!!!!
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 5, 2016
    470 views 1 like
    22
  • Is Sunday depressing?

    .
    Last post by Oscar Wao - December 5, 2016
    536 views 0 likes
    15
  • What makes you laugh?

    In an episode of NCIS LA, a Chinese man named Hung was being interviewed. Sam walked in and said, "Well, Hung..." Cracked us up. What sort of thing makes you laugh?
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 6, 2016
    795 views 1 like
    21
  • Are you great with dogs, but not great enough to want to own one?

    Last post by SavvyAnsley - September 23, 2022
    665 views 1 like
    17
  • RESEMBLANCES???

    For years I've hear, as a general rule, that boys usually resemble their moms and girls their dads.does anyone else think this may be true?OF COURSE there are exceptions.I know I w...  moreFor years I've hear, as a general rule, that boys usually resemble their moms and girls their dads.does anyone else think this may be true?OF COURSE there are exceptions.I know I was always told I resembled my mom, esp. when I was a'little kid'.........I'm 75 now.....(!!!!)but just want to see what others out there think about this.Have YOU ever  been told you resemble your mom or dad??????  
    Last post by Paynuts - December 5, 2016
    993 views 1 like
    8
  • Is a large collection of collector plates your greatest achievement?

    .
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - December 4, 2016
    379 views 1 like
    6
  • Do you prefer your partner to be older or younger than yourself?

    I prefer older guys myself.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 6, 2016
    3,735 views 1 like
    50
  • if theres drugs dealers , why theres no gun dealers ?

    im not an anerican from usa, so we dont have same guns laws as yours.all these shops online but u cant buy without a license and blablabla.i wonder is there a place they would sell...  moreim not an anerican from usa, so we dont have same guns laws as yours.all these shops online but u cant buy without a license and blablabla.i wonder is there a place they would sell me without registration, without a license ... just like food. buy it , its yours now bye ! ?  
    Last post by Nanoose - December 4, 2016
    840 views 0 likes
    16
  • i want to buy guns to stop the hypocrisy of men

    i have to buy a gun to stop people whi never lift a finger for me , my life never change, always homeless always alone i have to huy a gun to stoptheir hypocrisy , to stop human bu...  morei have to buy a gun to stop people whi never lift a finger for me , my life never change, always homeless always alone i have to huy a gun to stoptheir hypocrisy , to stop human but its so hard i just want an assault rifle automatic, and moreover i have the money too  
    Last post by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives - December 5, 2016
    642 views 0 likes
    22
  • Is your plate full, or do you have room for a little more?

    Last post by Oscar Wao - December 5, 2016
    332 views 0 likes
    7
  • Which holiday do you wish occurred more than once a year?

    Last post by Element 99 - December 4, 2016
    330 views 1 like
    9
  • Do you get nervous when you have to sign on the dotted line?

    Last post by WelbyQuentin - December 4, 2016
    239 views 1 like
    4
  • I'm 30 today. Any other Muggers celebrating birthdays today?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 4, 2016
    5,040 views 1 like
    28
  • Is it better to be the hammer then the nail even if the hammer was made in China and the nail is made in North America?

    I went Christmas shopping on Friday and it seemed like nothing I looked at was made in North America. So I'd rather be a nail made here then a hammer made in China. Cheers!
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 4, 2016
    404 views 0 likes
    3
  • Say it ain't so! Ivanka Trump Kushner usta be a LIBERAL! Is she gonna push daddy dearest away from the ALT RIGHT WHITES?

    Last post by Zeitgeist - December 7, 2016
    345 views 1 like
    16
  • There seems to be a very strong tie/kinsmanship/connection between Veterans and Native Americans. Why?

    Last post by RosieG - December 4, 2016
    95 views 0 likes
    0
  • If you've been CONVICTED of mishandling classified material, can you ever be cleared to receive classified material again??

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 4, 2016
    306 views 0 likes
    4
  • PET is known worldwide as "the guy who just makes stuff up"! How cool is that?

    Last post by RosieG - December 4, 2016
    89 views 1 like
    0
  • By God if I were younger I'd be heading for the Dakota Pipeline protest. Monday! Do you care about what's going on there? Or not? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - December 5, 2016
    277 views 0 likes
    6
  • « Previous
  • 2276
  • 2277
  • 2278
  • 2279
  • 2280
  • 2281
  • 2282
  • 2283
  • 2284
  • 2285
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share