Just curious about the make up of the site.. Most of the good people here seem to be from the States which is cool..I first got online in 1994 and back then the only people online ... moreJust curious about the make up of the site.. Most of the good people here seem to be from the States which is cool..I first got online in 1994 and back then the only people online were mostly American. SO i made a lot of truly lovely American friends, some of whom I am still in contact with and a few I have met in real life.
Quid pro quo? Many Americans retire in Mexico because its cheaper. Should the American government plan housing and benefits when they return? They will need Medicare or Medicaid, too.
PET will be in a lot of cross hairs if he doesn't deliver. When he made those promises he didn't keep track of what he promised to whom. He just let the diarrhea of his mouth go un... morePET will be in a lot of cross hairs if he doesn't deliver. When he made those promises he didn't keep track of what he promised to whom. He just let the diarrhea of his mouth go unchecked and now the chickens are coming home to roost. He didn't think that far ahead. Too bad. How sad. Was he mad(nuts)?
Conflict of InterestNepotismBlind TrustLawsuits..going and coming...receiving and givingTax Returns...when in the he** do we find out what he is hiding from us?
I did.I never understood past elections when the losing side would file out of the convention center in tears. Tears!Watching the States fall one by one, like dominoes, . . .Florid... moreI did.I never understood past elections when the losing side would file out of the convention center in tears. Tears!Watching the States fall one by one, like dominoes, . . .Florida, Boom! . . .Pennsylvania, Boom!. . .Ohio, Boom!. . .Minnesota, Boom! Boom! BOOM! Two inches from the TV my stomach contorted and I felt like throwing up, my chest filled and my nose itched. And sniffled. Then, without my approval, tears jumped out from my eyes like tiny little frogs.What a thing folks. What a thing.Note: This is not about expressing your views on how much you despise President Trump or Hillary. There are plenty many a thread for that. less
I guess this is where I should be posting this.Does anyone love puppets and marionettes?????? I still do, at 75!!!!!did you ever have any when you were little?I did, but hea... moreI guess this is where I should be posting this.Does anyone love puppets and marionettes?????? I still do, at 75!!!!!did you ever have any when you were little?I did, but heaven only knows what happened to them!!!look forward to hearing from y'all!!!!!!!!!!
1. Women make up 47% of the US workforce.2. Women receive more college degrees and advanced degrees than men.3. They fill less than 25% of technology jobs.4. That's an issue!5. Why... more1. Women make up 47% of the US workforce.2. Women receive more college degrees and advanced degrees than men.3. They fill less than 25% of technology jobs.4. That's an issue!5. Why? Because by 2020, there will be more than 1.4 million jobs available in computor-related fields. US graduates are in track to fill 29% of these jobs. Women are on track to fill 3% of them.
Whom would you have voted for...the gorgeous gal or the fat old white guy? Seriously folks. I mean wouldn't that be a no-brainer? Imagine having Melania representing the United Sta... moreWhom would you have voted for...the gorgeous gal or the fat old white guy? Seriously folks. I mean wouldn't that be a no-brainer? Imagine having Melania representing the United States around the world? I know. I know. Looks ain't everything. But still and all if she were qualified to run who could resist voting for her?
Among the Founding Fathers were certainly racists and bigots and misogynists. They were slave owners too. I don't know if homophobia existed way back then but if it did they would ... moreAmong the Founding Fathers were certainly racists and bigots and misogynists. They were slave owners too. I don't know if homophobia existed way back then but if it did they would be that as well. PET is no different now than they were then except for the slavery thingy. That's only because we have made slavery illegal.
Hello:Or, a BETTER question is, WHY don't Trump supporters BELIEVE that he's going to DO what he SAID he'd do?? And, why aren't they JOYFUL about that?excon
Hello:It's not really difficult. People are willing to work in factory's for $1.50 an hour and Americans aren't/can't. Trade agreements, taxes, walls or tariffs won't c... moreHello:It's not really difficult. People are willing to work in factory's for $1.50 an hour and Americans aren't/can't. Trade agreements, taxes, walls or tariffs won't change that. There IS an industry just WAITING for us to take the lead, but it's not very popular among the powers that be.. You KNOW what it is, doncha?excon
Ivanna was born in Czechoslovakia, now known as the Czech Republic. Melania was born in Slovenia, formerly known as Yugoslavia. Marla was born in America. That marriage was short-l... moreIvanna was born in Czechoslovakia, now known as the Czech Republic. Melania was born in Slovenia, formerly known as Yugoslavia. Marla was born in America. That marriage was short-lived. He likes foreigners better than Americans apparently. Why does he want to deport 11 million of them?