AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    5
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 2312
  • 2313
  • 2314
  • 2315
  • 2316
  • 2317
  • 2318
  • 2319
  • 2320
  • 2321
  • Next »
  • A YOU world. Mini-you/Maxi-you/Fancy you/Plain-wrap you/Rich you/Poor you. Here a you, there a you everywhere a you you. You like?dis/why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    217 views 0 likes
    0
  • Are your eyes mean, kind or are you figuratively blind?

    Do you see only negativity so that you never get around to the positive?  Whatever it is that you see..is it pleasing or displeasing to thee? Why?
    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    255 views 0 likes
    0
  • TROLL. BOT. RINGER. Accusations directed at me. Why has no one ever accused me of being a secret CELEBRITY? I could be. What if I AM?

    Last post by Nanoose - November 14, 2016
    482 views 0 likes
    5
  • I think logically sensible reasonable people are drawn to those who bring out the best in them, not the worst. Agree/dis/why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    210 views 0 likes
    0
  • Are there any restrictions on paint jobs for cars? Silver metalflake? Red Metalflake? Wouldn't they be blinding in the sun?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    315 views 0 likes
    0
  • People will always be what/whom you think they are. You are in control. Your perception is your ONLY reality. Don'tcha feel powerful?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    280 views 0 likes
    0
  • If you answer the question asked that's good. If you can read between the lines that's even gooder. Some miss the point completely! HOW?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 14, 2016
    204 views 0 likes
    1
  • All political offices are won by POPULAR vote. No Electoral College Albatross. Only the prez is singled out for that "honor"! WHY?

    You vote for whomever you want for all local, state, federal political offices and whomever receives the most votes WINS. There is no Electoral College hocus pocus. A clear mahorit...  moreYou vote for whomever you want for all local, state, federal political offices and whomever receives the most votes WINS. There is no Electoral College hocus pocus. A clear mahority vote is what it takes. That makes sense. Nothing else does.  
    Last post by Patchouli - November 14, 2016
    606 views 0 likes
    6
  • When you belong to a group/organization/club you have certain obligations. What are your Answermug obligations? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 15, 2016
    380 views 0 likes
    3
  • It's grand when folks go to bat for you and defend you to those who are not your fans. Why do they bother? Because they're KIND! Are you?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    305 views 0 likes
    0
  • As a painfully shy child I wanted nothing more than to be invisible. Not noticed. Left alone. Do you ever feel like that? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    220 views 0 likes
    0
  • I think PET is an example of he who shall not be ignored. Are you like him? Must you ALWAYS be noticed to feel alive/well/significant? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    279 views 0 likes
    0
  • BOT. ROBOT. COMPUTER. How are they different or they all the same thing? What thing?

    Last post by Art Lover - November 14, 2016
    308 views 0 likes
    1
  • I look at each question thread as the home of the one who asks it. Everyone else is a guest. Good manners are required. Agree/dis/why?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 14, 2016
    199 views 0 likes
    2
  • At home you can be any old which way you want to be..boorish/rude/vulgar/gross. As a guest in someone's home how should you act? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    276 views 0 likes
    0
  • It seems to me an internet social site belongs to every member equally..No one owns more than anyone else. Agree/dis/why?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 14, 2016
    455 views 1 like
    9
  • At an Answermug real-life party would you avoid the people you dislike or would you face them and insult them? Why?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 15, 2016
    572 views 0 likes
    10
  • Years ago we had an internet potluck party on Answerbag. The dishes we brought were ethnic. What dish would you bring to Answermug?

    Last post by RosieG - November 15, 2016
    308 views 0 likes
    2
  • You ALWAYS have choices. You can choose to be pleasant/polite/engaging or you choose to be a jerk. Some choose the latter. Why?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    199 views 0 likes
    0
  • What causes you to join a question thread? Seeing friends there? Seeing those you dislike there so you can insult them? What's YOUR carrot?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    256 views 0 likes
    0
  • Do BOTS come in different price ranges? ARe there smart bots and some that aren't so hot? Would you buy a bot? To do what?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    253 views 0 likes
    0
  • Could PET be a BOT? Why not?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    254 views 0 likes
    0
  • Are all Bots hot to trot or not? Do they come in gender-specific packaging? What can't a Bot do that you wish it could? Be president?

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    258 views 0 likes
    0
  • I ask questions. I AM NEVER NEEDED ON ANY QUESTION THREAD! Folks who answer engage with one another. What's the problem?.

    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    314 views 0 likes
    0
  • How are you doing this fine day November 14, 2016?

    Last post by Randy D - December 30, 2018
    1,141 views 2 likes
    5
  • A He** of a way to start my day. A BOT Im NOT! I've been accused of being a Troll but not a Bot until today! Ain't that nifty folks?

    Of course I could be lying. I could be programmed to respond to such allegations and shoot them down. How will you ever know  what I am? I think the answer resides within YOU....  moreOf course I could be lying. I could be programmed to respond to such allegations and shoot them down. How will you ever know  what I am? I think the answer resides within YOU. What you see is what you get. If you see someone who is curious and likes to engage in conversation politely that is what you will always get with me. If you see a Troll or a Bot or some other nefarious thingy then that is what I shall be to thee..although I will ignore you. Boy what a hoot! I wonder what the rest of the day will bring to me! Thanks to all  of you who responded to the BOT question  intelligently. You know what the rest of you can do, right?  less
    Last post by RosieG - November 14, 2016
    283 views 0 likes
    2
  • Have you ever dealt with anyone with a narcissistic personality?

    How did you manage?
    Last post by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives - November 14, 2016
    657 views 1 like
    15
  • When pushed to extremes, are you likely to display your humanity or your brutality?

    Last post by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives - November 14, 2016
    933 views 0 likes
    13
  • Do you have honor? You can lose everything and if you still have honor you are wealthy beyond measure. Do you have honor?

    Last post by excon - November 16, 2016
    558 views 0 likes
    9
  • Do you agree that those who seek fame and glory are the least qualified to posess it?

    (deep)
    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 13, 2016
    458 views 1 like
    0
  • Do you feel trust is a luxury you can no longer afford?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 13, 2016
    354 views 0 likes
    2
  • How do I defrost frozen eggs?

    I wanna cook eggs but it's frozen. How do I defrost it?
    Last post by Marguerite, the Beloved - November 14, 2016
    447 views 0 likes
    7
  • Are you reading any books? (when not on answermug, naturally) If so, what book/books?

    I just finished King Leopold's Ghost by Adam Hochschild. Now I'm onto The Anatomy of Disgust by William Ian Miller.
    Last post by KB - December 3, 2016
    873 views 1 like
    7
  • Name something that is Yin; name something that is Yang?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 14, 2016
    620 views 0 likes
    3
  • Be kind. You never know what someone is going through. Do you remember this enough? I try. It's all I can do.

    Last post by Autumnleaves - November 25, 2016
    590 views 1 like
    13
  • Who in the world says "erstwhile" any longer ?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 14, 2016
    1,051 views 1 like
    19
  • Donald Trump said in his "60 Minutes" interview that he'd be happy to see the Electoral College abolished.

    Think he'll be able to do anything about it?
    Last post by SpunkySenior - November 15, 2016
    848 views 0 likes
    18
  • How do you think the "liberal" Technocrats who created social media feel about helping Donald Trump get elected?

    ######SOCIAL--MEDIA#####
    Last post by Marguerite, the Beloved - November 16, 2016
    826 views 0 likes
    10
  • Does the President really matter in a TransHumanist Technocracy?

    ###
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 14, 2016
    500 views 0 likes
    2
  • Does your home depress you?

    #:(
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 14, 2016
    588 views 1 like
    6
  • Would a "do-over" election satisfy the unsatisfied?

    ~
    Last post by Randy D - November 14, 2016
    420 views 1 like
    6
  • Look up! Did you know a Super-Moon is tomorrow?

    Shows not only does the Sun still rise but so does the Moon.
    Last post by Autumnleaves - November 13, 2016
    598 views 0 likes
    7
  • If anything should recent events have taught you that you are not as smart as you think you are? Myself included :(

    Last post by Thriftymaid - November 13, 2016
    350 views 1 like
    3
  • I like that Obama pardoned dozens unjustly serving time in Federal prisons. Why did no other president before him do that?

    Last post by my2cents - November 13, 2016
    379 views 2 likes
    4
  • If the physics of walls don't work what hope is there for buckets, boxes and containers?

    Last post by O-uknow - November 13, 2016
    283 views 0 likes
    0
  • Isn't it counter intuitive a wall will hurt people already here?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - November 13, 2016
    440 views 0 likes
    13
  • Is it not so much that with age comes wisdom but wisdom comes by learning at whatever rate or measure of time?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 14, 2016
    721 views 0 likes
    9
  • Have you ever sent food back at a restaurant and ordered a new meal?

    Or did you tell them you weren't hungry anymore?
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 13, 2016
    361 views 0 likes
    7
  • Have you used the 'hide all' feature yet?

    I just used it for the first time. I got tired of seeing women in lingerie pics.  
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 14, 2016
    539 views 2 likes
    10
  • Are you experiencing a deja-vu of 9/11?

    I am. I guess after the let down of this election was one thing, but it wasn't all. The radio started playing one of the saddest songs played at the memorial service of 9/11. It wa...  moreI am. I guess after the let down of this election was one thing, but it wasn't all. The radio started playing one of the saddest songs played at the memorial service of 9/11. It was "Adagio for Strings", by Samuel Barber. It brought back the same experience I had after 9/11. It was on NPR, "The Prarie Home Companion". It was very, very sad. I wonder if any other people are experiencing such sadness today, if they have other reminders like I did.  
    Last post by my2cents - November 14, 2016
    630 views 0 likes
    10
  • « Previous
  • 2312
  • 2313
  • 2314
  • 2315
  • 2316
  • 2317
  • 2318
  • 2319
  • 2320
  • 2321
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share