AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 1166
  • 1167
  • 1168
  • 1169
  • 1170
  • 1171
  • 1172
  • 1173
  • 1174
  • 1175
  • Next »
  • I just noticed that lavender has become Benedict Arnold. Do you know if she's okay?

    lavender, I hope you come back soon. More importantly, though, I hope you're well and I wish you the best.
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - February 21, 2019
    616 views 8 likes
    17
  • If Obama had made this wall emergency declaration y'all would be setting fire to the White House and crucifying him. Woodentcha?

    But because he is your man and you stand by your man no matter what he done or does like docile little lambikins letting him have his way with you you willing to turn into lamb ste...  moreBut because he is your man and you stand by your man no matter what he done or does like docile little lambikins letting him have his way with you you willing to turn into lamb stew for him. What a bunch of hypocrites!.  
    Last post by Walt O'Reagun - February 19, 2019
    496 views 1 like
    17
  • Individual states are suing the don for the bogus NATIONAL EMERGENCY declaration. All 50? I dunno. Would joo sue too?

    Last post by my2cents - February 20, 2019
    297 views 2 likes
    13
  • If by some magical way you could know everything there is to know including all the answers to why would you be happy or empty?

    You'd have nothing to learn or discover or wonder about or ponder upon. A recipe for great joy or great sadness?
    Last post by Kittigate - February 18, 2019
    281 views 2 likes
    14
  • Someone named "Smollett" is suspected of hiring people to "stage" a hate crime against him. If true what LOGICAL motive could there be?

    Last post by my2cents - February 19, 2019
    129 views 0 likes
    2
  • Do ya hafta be crafty sneaky devious deceitful to be strategic? If there is a line, where is it drawn?

    Last post by RosieG - February 20, 2019
    206 views 0 likes
    4
  • Does being a genius make it easier to suffer fools or harder? How does genius affect temperament/patience/endurance?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    111 views 0 likes
    0
  • We know the don has millions of adoring worshippers. But Mike Pence? Besides his family who even likes him a little bit? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - February 20, 2019
    151 views 0 likes
    2
  • It takes a certain type of stoic stalwart person to continally humiliate himself and keep going back for more. Could you be a Mike Pence?

    For how long?
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    113 views 0 likes
    2
  • A friend is someone who knows your strengths and weaknesses and likes you anyway! Do you have many friends?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    90 views 0 likes
    0
  • Do you think the penny coin should be discontinued?

    Canada discontinued minting the penny several years ago so we could sell more copper to the US -so they can make pennies.
    Last post by SpunkySenior - February 18, 2019
    448 views 1 like
    13
  • She might look like she is all sugar and spice but she can martial art you to death...being a blackbelt. Do you ASSUME things about people?

    Based on what? Appearance? Apparel they wear. How they talk? Or do you put a check on your assumptions and wait to find out?
    Last post by Slartibartfast - February 18, 2019
    187 views 0 likes
    5
  • First learned of "girly men" on SNL decades ago from Dana Carvey. Are there more girly men or manly girls? Know any?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    116 views 0 likes
    2
  • It's OBVIOUS. Those who embrace lies as truth WANT to do so. Why would they embrace as truth that which was anti their dogma/mantra/script?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    85 views 0 likes
    0
  • Usta be oldenly that " the exception to the rule" was the exception. Nowadays some are making the EXCEPTION THE RULE. Why?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    83 views 0 likes
    0
  • Didja hear the one about the boy who cried WOLF once too often? What happens when the wolf really is at don's door. Wouldja believe him?

    What for?
    Last post by RosieG - February 20, 2019
    151 views 0 likes
    2
  • Once again SNL eviscerates don. And don thinks SNL "should be looked into". Do you too?

    Are comics also on his hit list?
    Last post by RosieG - February 19, 2019
    156 views 0 likes
    4
  • Is it true that don ASKED the prez of Japan to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize? Is that all it takes? Begging?

    Last post by RosieG - February 20, 2019
    145 views 0 likes
    2
  • Are you the person you were meant to be? How would you know whom that is in such times as these when there are no rules or guidelines?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    109 views 0 likes
    0
  • Remember back in the day long ago? There was a song called "I ENJOY BEING A GIRL"! Who would dare admit that today?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    94 views 0 likes
    0
  • Is gender identification on its way out? Will it be obsolete and a quaint antiquated used to be? No one cares to be labeled right?

    "Human" is one-size-fits-all and there is no need to refine it into subsets of girl boy male female woman man guy gal. Irrelevant. I like simple. It's easier to understand. Anythin...  more"Human" is one-size-fits-all and there is no need to refine it into subsets of girl boy male female woman man guy gal. Irrelevant. I like simple. It's easier to understand. Anything that homogenizes all of us into one mass can't be bad. Can't tell us apart. One or the other or another matters not. Individuality died long ago to service "anything goes". SIGH.  
    Last post by RosieG - February 19, 2019
    132 views 0 likes
    2
  • A female who dances in a ballet is a BALLERINA. What is the male equivalent? A BALLERINO?

    Last post by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH - February 20, 2019
    178 views 1 like
    4
  • Are there are female sumo wrestlers? Can any woman BENCH PRESS 600 lbs? Guys can make a mean souffle! Progress is awesome isn't it?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    123 views 0 likes
    0
  • Usta be that Cyrano de Bergerac was a guy. Today if a woman wants the role she gets it. Genders are INTERCHANGEABLE today. Have you noticed?

    There are no longer any traditions or obligations or roles that are gender-driven. A gal wants to tear down an engine and rebuild it she does. A guy wants to wear frilly aprons and...  moreThere are no longer any traditions or obligations or roles that are gender-driven. A gal wants to tear down an engine and rebuild it she does. A guy wants to wear frilly aprons and cook and clean all day and is  Solly homemaker he does. It matters not at all except what you FEEL like doing and WANT to do. That's the  beginning and end of it. Period. End of story.  So kids grow up free of gender expectations or limitations. Nice. Homogeneity at its core.. Can't tell one from the other. No need.  Right? Have a gorgeous guy in makeup on the cover of VOGUE. Have a very manly muscular female on the cover of MEN'S HEALTH! Who the he** cares about gender or stereotypes or identification or identity. It's all up for grabs.  less
    Last post by RosieG - February 20, 2019
    153 views 0 likes
    2
  • The way it was before. WOMAN was the nurturer who took care of the children and the home. MAN was the provider. Now?

    Nothing matters any more. No rules no regs no traditional roles. You like it you do it. You don't you don't.
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    98 views 0 likes
    0
  • I s'pose if you're smitten with a dumba** jacka** you're apt to keep it hidden. Wonder how many of you out there secretly worship don?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    94 views 0 likes
    0
  • Ya got QUEEN bee who runs the hive. Zillions of worker bees. What if the QUEEN is a guy? KING BEE then? Or guy morphs into gal?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    116 views 0 likes
    0
  • IGNORAMUS. An extremely ignorant person. IGNORAMUSES. More than one. Gubment run/ruled by IGNORAMUSES! A first?

    Ya gotchure TV celebrity talking heads. Dumb as mud. Ya gotchure "prez" who doesn't listen, doesn't read, doesn't comprehend, doesn't know, goes by his GUT. Ya gotchure gubment app...  moreYa gotchure TV celebrity talking heads. Dumb as mud. Ya gotchure "prez" who doesn't listen, doesn't read, doesn't comprehend, doesn't know, goes by his GUT. Ya gotchure gubment appointees appointed by the chief IGNORAMUS. Of course they hafta ta be ignoramuses too. Like it folks? I know y'all just love it to pieces. Knowing a toadstool is smarter than your gubment worker bees and QUEEN. Proud of it right? Things are going so very well.  
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    102 views 0 likes
    0
  • Once again PECULIAR rules/reigns/rocks. About what this time?

    trump"to excel outclass outdo"trump up"To devise deceitfully or dishonestly as an accusation, fabrication. Fraudulent"The is and not is. The 'trump' devoted adoring worshippers see...  moretrump"to excel outclass outdo"trump up"To devise deceitfully or dishonestly as an accusation, fabrication. Fraudulent"The is and not is. The 'trump' devoted adoring worshippers see be good boy nice boy honest boy excellent boyThe "trumped up" version is what most of us see. The ungood unnice unhonest unexcellent.What's in a word? What's in a  name? The yin and yang. The up and down. The white and black. The angelic and the devilish.Your cuppa tea be which trump? He be good he be bad? You be?  
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    139 views 0 likes
    0
  • Do you know where you're going? What do you expect to find when you arrive there? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    115 views 0 likes
    0
  • Do the smartest people you know keep telling you how smart they are? Or are the ones who do that woefully intellectually inadequate?

    trump anyone?
    Last post by RosieG - February 19, 2019
    236 views 2 likes
    7
  • Do y'all hear the Ticking TIcking TICking TICKing TICKIng TICKINg TICKING in the background? Is it a clock marking time left or a TIMEBOMB?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    102 views 0 likes
    0
  • Some folks are wired to be 24/7 FAULT FINDERS. Other folks are wired to be 24/7 FAULT DENIERS. Which is worse? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    114 views 0 likes
    0
  • If chldren prebirth could choose their parents would evil die out? Who would CHOOSE a Hitler or trump as a parent?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    114 views 0 likes
    0
  • I wonder as I get older if I'm losing some of the humanity I had years ago. I used to take hurt and hold on to it. Now?

    I cannot remember the last time someone "hurt" my feelings. I am stoic about a lot of things I used to care about before. When I encounter disappointment I don't FEEL it or dwell o...  moreI cannot remember the last time someone "hurt" my feelings. I am stoic about a lot of things I used to care about before. When I encounter disappointment I don't FEEL it or dwell on it. I just acknowledge it and move on and forget about it. It's really weird. I think I ought to be feeling bad but I don't. Do you outgrow feeling sorry for yourself? Is it a phase we go through and get over? I question more. I accept less. I guess that's a good thing.  
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    99 views 1 like
    0
  • I LOVE routine. I don't mind doing the same things repeatedly countless times. Taking out the trash. Doing the laundry. You?

    I guess I'm just a very simple person. I feel I've accomplished something worthwhile when I dump the trash or vacuum the rugs or do the laundry or or or or or. Done all of it zilli...  moreI guess I'm just a very simple person. I feel I've accomplished something worthwhile when I dump the trash or vacuum the rugs or do the laundry or or or or or. Done all of it zillions of times in my life and I don't get bored with it. It is not BENEATH me. I also enjoy other things..new things..things I didn't know about. I guess I'm easy to please. I like all of it. The entire package of being alive. Do you?  
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    97 views 0 likes
    0
  • You are surprised, dismayed, disappointed. Does it affect you negatively for a long time or do you just shrug it off and move on?

    I personally think it's much healthier to shrug quickly and move forward. You cannot control how others are, what they or do. You can only control you and your reaction is entirely...  moreI personally think it's much healthier to shrug quickly and move forward. You cannot control how others are, what they or do. You can only control you and your reaction is entirely in your hands. Do you dwell where pain surrounds you or get the heck out of there?  
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    89 views 0 likes
    0
  • Is EVERYTHING A-OK in your life today or are you SEETHING about something? Do you seethe often? Do you have ulcers?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    92 views 0 likes
    0
  • Another one of the "best" people don appoints bites the dust! The replacement for Nikki Haley as US Ambassador to the UN withdrew. WHY?

    Does nannygate ring a bell? Apparently and allegedly a nanny either did not have the proper papers to work in this country OR the taxes that should have been paid on her salary wer...  moreDoes nannygate ring a bell? Apparently and allegedly a nanny either did not have the proper papers to work in this country OR the taxes that should have been paid on her salary were never paid.Good job don. Another person who breaks the law just got outed.  Who is next?  
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    81 views 0 likes
    0
  • I don't comprehend it. Do you? How can a guy who wants to build a wall to keep certain people out hire them for his various resorts?

    The guy is anti- ILLEGAL immigrant. Yet at his various and sundry resorts (golf/hotel/whatever) some illegals have worked for many years and the hirers KNEW it.So I know I'm not a ...  moreThe guy is anti- ILLEGAL immigrant. Yet at his various and sundry resorts (golf/hotel/whatever) some illegals have worked for many years and the hirers KNEW it.So I know I'm not a genius. Any of you geniuses out there understand how anyone can REVILE VILIFY CONDEMN people out of one side of his mouth while providing them with jobs for years out of the other side of his mouth?  
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    109 views 0 likes
    0
  • The don has it all figgered out. He'll be sued up the kazoo wallwise and will lose. Then when SCOTUS jumps in he will win! HOW DOES HE KNOW?

    Can it be that he knows he owns the 5 Conservative SCOTUS "justices" and he will win 5-4?Is that how SCOTUS OUGHT TO BE? PREDICTABLE?
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    120 views 0 likes
    0
  • How many years will the lawsuits to prevent don from stealing their lands be in the courts? Will the wall only be theoretical?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    139 views 0 likes
    0
  • If you join a CLASS ACTION lawsuit does it cost you anything? Suing someone on your own would be very costly wouldn't it?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    108 views 0 likes
    0
  • Do you know how many landowners will be filing lawsuits to stop the usurpation of their lands via EMINENT DOMAIN?

    If YOU were one of them would you file an independent lawsuit or join  CLASS ACTION lawsuit?
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    122 views 0 likes
    0
  • Confusing. You declare a NATIONAL EMERGENCY and say " I didn't really need to do this". You escape to a golf resort and play golf. WHAT?

    Something doesn't seem kosher about that. If is truly is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY how could you go off and play golf? Very strange and odd and peculiar and bizarre. Isn't it?
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    103 views 0 likes
    0
  • Just when you get comfy with someone and are pretty sure you know how he/she is wired you find out boy were you ever wrong! How can that be?

    Did you not pay attention to the clues? Did the person change for some reason? Did YOU change and not realize it? It's very confusing and sometimes unsettling. I guess "that's life"! :)
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    82 views 0 likes
    0
  • I was accused of saying something "sounds sexest". It was "whoever does the job better should do it". So does that sound sexest to you?

    Navigating my way through the shoals of the seas of opinion is sometimes very precarious. Or walking through a desert salted with LANDMINES you can't see. Will what I say today blo...  moreNavigating my way through the shoals of the seas of opinion is sometimes very precarious. Or walking through a desert salted with LANDMINES you can't see. Will what I say today blow up on me? Will someone take what I said in an unintended way? I guess you pays your money and you takes your chances. Now there are people whose every word seems to  be objectionable. Their intentions seem to be dishonorable. How much time do you spend in their company? Well off to the landmines and shoals.  
    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    93 views 0 likes
    0
  • Someone sez some people hate what they are very good at doing and love doing what they're lousy at doing. So?

    It seems to me that if you are VERY GOOD at doing something you're apt to like doing it. If you aren't you don't. Is that true for you? There is nothing I personally am good at doi...  moreIt seems to me that if you are VERY GOOD at doing something you're apt to like doing it. If you aren't you don't. Is that true for you? There is nothing I personally am good at doing that I even dislike doing let alone hate. But then people are wired differently. What about chu? What do you do very well that you hate? And what do you love doing that you do very badly?  
    Last post by Nice Jugs - February 18, 2019
    179 views 1 like
    5
  • Very peculiar the things that rile some folks up bigly. One person says "no big deal". Another voices stern reproach. Are YOU stern? 24/7?

    Last post by RosieG - February 18, 2019
    156 views 1 like
    4
  • What has been your most successful do-it-yourself project?

    Last post by Kittigate - February 19, 2019
    471 views 4 likes
    14
  • « Previous
  • 1166
  • 1167
  • 1168
  • 1169
  • 1170
  • 1171
  • 1172
  • 1173
  • 1174
  • 1175
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share