AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    2
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Active Now

Randy D

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 1320
  • 1321
  • 1322
  • 1323
  • 1324
  • 1325
  • 1326
  • 1327
  • 1328
  • 1329
  • Next »
  • How much time did you squander today?

    ...
    Last post by my2cents - October 8, 2018
    377 views 5 likes
    9
  • What’s the worst job you’ve had?

    I’ve only had two my entire life. My first job was at a grocery store and I started working at the prison shortly after I turned 22. Neither job is horrible. I didnt dislike ...  moreI’ve only had two my entire life. My first job was at a grocery store and I started working at the prison shortly after I turned 22. Neither job is horrible. I didnt dislike the grocery store and I don’t dislike being a corrections officer. I’ll be glad to retire when I turn fifty.   
    Last post by officegirl - October 12, 2018
    1,954 views 9 likes
    33
  • What’s the biggest lie and excuse you gave when calling in sick to work?

    I’ve been at my current job for over sixteen years. I have called in sick three times. I jokingly called in sick to my supervisor once claiming I had eye trouble. I said, &ld...  moreI’ve been at my current job for over sixteen years. I have called in sick three times. I jokingly called in sick to my supervisor once claiming I had eye trouble. I said, “This is *my name*. I can’t make it to work today because I’m having eye trouble.“ he replied, “What’s wrong?” I responded with, “I can’t see going to work today.” He cussed at me and then laughed.Another time I called the captain’s office from the phone in the hallway where we wait until it’s time to go to work. I told the captain I was sick and couldn’t make it. He started to say, “I hope you feel better” before looking at the caller ID realizing where I was calling from. Thankfully he has a sense of humor and laughed.  less
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - October 11, 2018
    603 views 5 likes
    12
  • I’m unable to make it to work tomorrow because_______________.

    Last post by Stemmata949 - September 9, 2019
    849 views 4 likes
    14
  • I got such a sweet tooth I could murder a wedding cake

    Last post by Rizz - October 7, 2018
    789 views 2 likes
    4
  • Do you see junk as art? I suppose if beauty is in the eye of the beholder so too is art or junk or anything. Must you have an artistic eye?

    If you see paintings and sculptures that look like junk to you but are selling for a bazillion dollars they must be art right? Why else would anyone pay ridiculous sums otherwise? ...  moreIf you see paintings and sculptures that look like junk to you but are selling for a bazillion dollars they must be art right? Why else would anyone pay ridiculous sums otherwise? So is an "artistic eye" developable or must you be born with it? I've seen "works of art" I wouldn't display because I think they're ugly. I guess ugly is also in the eye of the beholder too.  Boy it's a jungle out there isn't it?  
    Last post by my2cents - October 7, 2018
    119 views 0 likes
    1
  • How do you vent rage when you are furious and need an outlet yet you don't want to hurt yourself or anyone else? Never get angry do you?

    Last post by Rizz - October 8, 2018
    823 views 1 like
    18
  • What better bookends could there ever be for SCOTUS? A Thomas and a Kavanaugh bookending together forever till one dies. Sweet ain't it?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - October 7, 2018
    135 views 0 likes
    1
  • Stop pretending SCOTUS was ever just fair non-partisan JUSTICE. WE KNOW BETTER. It is lopsided and always will be. Get over it! Couldja?

    Last post by officegirl - October 7, 2018
    169 views 0 likes
    3
  • The media is obsessed with super don. Why cover his rallies? Why cover his appearances supporting Pols? Why not be selective?

    If he gives a speech to the nation cover it. If he has a news conference, cover it. Elsewise leave him the he** alone. We get enough of him day in and day out why not back away fro...  moreIf he gives a speech to the nation cover it. If he has a news conference, cover it. Elsewise leave him the he** alone. We get enough of him day in and day out why not back away from rallies and appearances to sell trumpican Pols up for re-election? The words are always the same. Nothing is ever new. We've heard it all before. Why do we have to keep listening to it over and over and over and over and over again?  
    Last post by Beans/SilentGeneration - October 10, 2018
    315 views 1 like
    13
  • MISS! Make it simple stupid. Super don framed the confirmation as not punishing someone for drinking beer in school. Simple, right?

    When in fact it was about attempted RAPE and LYING UNDER OATH on multiple occasions. During his confirmation KAV said WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. I sincerely hope so KAV. I sinc...  moreWhen in fact it was about attempted RAPE and LYING UNDER OATH on multiple occasions. During his confirmation KAV said WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. I sincerely hope so KAV. I sincerely hope so.  
    Last post by RosieG - October 9, 2018
    140 views 0 likes
    2
  • Now that SCOTUS is back to its 5-4 REPUBLICAN majority super don is DESPERATE to make it 6-3. How?

    Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 85. He will find a  way to get rid of her one way or the other and have another Kangaroo Court nomination to get another extreme right-wing Conservative...  moreRuth Bader Ginsburg is 85. He will find a  way to get rid of her one way or the other and have another Kangaroo Court nomination to get another extreme right-wing Conservative who hates Democrats just like Kav does to sit on that court. If he plays his cards right he can have all 9 Justices right-wing trumpicans by 2020. I don't doubt that he will do everything and I mean everything to seek that end. He will pray that the health of the remaining liberals goes south and that they will have to retire. He will do rain dances and seek out astrologists and hold seances. Going too far? Seriously?. When doesn't super don go too far? It is his calling card.  less
    Last post by my2cents - October 7, 2018
    112 views 0 likes
    1
  • Gotta hand it to Kav. The only SCOTUS nominee who admitted his extreme partisanship during the confirmation process. Ain't he sumpin '?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    136 views 1 like
    2
  • My wife is cooking her wonderful chili and the smell is wafting throughout the house.

    She came up with the incredible idea of making a home air freshener that smells like yummy foods. What food would you like folks to smell when they come over?
    Last post by Thriftymaid - October 7, 2018
    384 views 2 likes
    9
  • When is everything and the only thing worth anything hypocrisy and lies control everything. SCOTUS is now a joke. I'm not laughing. Are you?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    114 views 0 likes
    0
  • Senator Heitkemp said "I don't think Kavanaugh told the truth". Can she be the ONLY SENATOR who will acknowlege that the emperor is naked?

    Of course he lied multiple times. IT WAS OBVIOUS. But the powers that be think LYING UNDER OATH to congress is no  big deal. Not worth mentioning. Eyes straight ahead. Nothing...  moreOf course he lied multiple times. IT WAS OBVIOUS. But the powers that be think LYING UNDER OATH to congress is no  big deal. Not worth mentioning. Eyes straight ahead. Nothing to see here folks.Get buckled up because this is how it is gonna be from now on. What was no longer is. What you used to be able to count has  turned into quicksand.  SIGH. Not surprised.  
    Last post by RosieG - October 8, 2018
    217 views 0 likes
    8
  • If sissy pertains to a girly guy does macho pertain to a masculine gal? If not what does?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    94 views 0 likes
    0
  • We either follow in the footsteps of our parents mirroring them or we break away and become our own persons. What about you?

    I would think the most difficult if not IMPOSSIBLE environment to break away from would be racist hate. By the time you're old enough to go out on your own every cell in your body ...  moreI would think the most difficult if not IMPOSSIBLE environment to break away from would be racist hate. By the time you're old enough to go out on your own every cell in your body is programmed to hate. How do you cleanse yourself of that slime without killing yourself? Any of you ever successfully break away from hating specific groups because your parents do or do you hate as well as they or even better and whom they do too?  
    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    120 views 0 likes
    0
  • Being surrounded high ideals/goodness or being surrounded by hate. The former will benefit and add to whom you are. The latter?

    It chips away and eats away a little bit of you slowly by slowly by slowly by slowly replacing what it chips away with hate until eventually there is nothing left of you but hate. ...  moreIt chips away and eats away a little bit of you slowly by slowly by slowly by slowly replacing what it chips away with hate until eventually there is nothing left of you but hate. Not so great.  
    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    80 views 0 likes
    0
  • Su'p?

    Hello Rosie:How ya doin?  I know..  Trump.  Don't worry.  We'll survive..excon
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - October 7, 2018
    747 views 5 likes
    3
  • President for LIFE??

    Hello:Trump HAS the courts..  He HAS a feckless congress.  He HAS an armed and angry base..  If he declares himself President for Life, who's gonna stop him?excon
    Last post by Baba - October 7, 2018
    1,274 views 2 likes
    26
  • For those who have attended drive-in theaters with someone else, were there times when you didn't watch the movie?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - October 10, 2018
    528 views 6 likes
    15
  • An Answermug pal sez we are born with emotion but our intellect takes developing. I expect the first emotion is FEAR. What comes next? HATE?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    87 views 0 likes
    0
  • Is presuming an advanced form of thinking since you have to go from one thought to another to presume anything? Or is it basic simple?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    91 views 0 likes
    0
  • When Does the American Government Become the Trump Regime?

    PARIS—“We are rapidly approaching the moment when we should stop referring to the American government and start referring to the Trump regime.” That single senten...  morePARIS—“We are rapidly approaching the moment when we should stop referring to the American government and start referring to the Trump regime.” That single sentence resonates far and wide.Propelled by the first shock wave after the announced resignation of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, it was liked and retweeted thousands of times, with hundreds and hundreds of replies. Most of them were of the “sad but true” and “we’re long past that” variety. One French friend reminded me that “regime” is the word Americans use to describe a foreign government they are about to overthrow. That’s something to think about.In any case, since I wrote that line I should probably explain a bit more about what I meant. In fact, as of this moment, we still have a system of government that might save us from the increasingly dangerous trends of the Trump era. But the moment is fast approaching when that will no longer be possible. - Christopher Dickey  less
    Last post by Rizz - October 8, 2018
    1,915 views 5 likes
    39
  • Why is it unreasonable to expect people to be reasonable? Is being reasonable the same as being logical? Why do some folks despise logic?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    155 views 1 like
    3
  • The distance between WHAT IS and WHAT SHOULD BE grows greater day by day. Soon WHAT SHOULD BE will no longer be a possibility. What then?

    Last post by officegirl - October 7, 2018
    149 views 1 like
    1
  • How can you "look up to" a leader who is beneath you morally/ethically? Shouldn't we elect those who are lookuptoable?

    Shouldn't a leader be serious dependable intelligent kind and look out for the best interests of the people and the country not him or herself?
    Last post by officegirl - October 7, 2018
    96 views 1 like
    1
  • Do you think the leader of a country should represent the best of the people not the worst?

    Shouldn't we look up to a leader not cringe or shudder with each word/deed he or she utters/does? Should a leader be more intelligent, more honorable, more talented, more knowledge...  moreShouldn't we look up to a leader not cringe or shudder with each word/deed he or she utters/does? Should a leader be more intelligent, more honorable, more talented, more knowledgeable, more truthful,  more trustworthy and kinder than the people he/she leads? An example/role model of the best not the worst?  
    Last post by RosieG - October 9, 2018
    239 views 1 like
    6
  • Do you like poetry or do you think it's for sissies and wusses? If ya like it ever write any poems? If you don't what's yer objection to it?

    Last post by officegirl - October 7, 2018
    227 views 1 like
    9
  • "Do you hear what I hear? Do you see what I see?" Wouldn't it be nice if temporarily we could exchange perceptions?

    Wouldn't that go a long way toward helping us understand one another better?
    Last post by officegirl - October 7, 2018
    123 views 1 like
    1
  • The view of those on the inside looking out is VASTLY different from that of those on the outside looking in. Are they reconcilable? HOW?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    110 views 0 likes
    0
  • Is there any job more stressful than that of an air traffic controller? How long do they last before they have to leave?

    Our's son fiancee has a brother who is an air traffic controller in Mexico. He had to land 75 planes within a 5-hour span or 15 planes per hour. I can't even imagine how stressful ...  moreOur's son fiancee has a brother who is an air traffic controller in Mexico. He had to land 75 planes within a 5-hour span or 15 planes per hour. I can't even imagine how stressful that would be. All those lives are in the hands of the air traffic controller.  
    Last post by Rizz - October 7, 2018
    156 views 1 like
    9
  • Isn't it easier to start off with gold and turn it into trash than start off with trash and turn it into gold?

     Logically gold begets gold and trash begets trash. But life is not always logical. There are exceptions. Did YOU ever turn trash to gold or vicey versey?
    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    151 views 0 likes
    2
  • "Junk in junk out". That pertains to computers. But doesn't it pertain to everything?

    Is the truth, validity, quality of the result entirely dependent on how you reach it? Of course it is. It is just logical and not magic or fake. You cannot escape it. Can you?
    Last post by Element 99 - October 7, 2018
    170 views 1 like
    9
  • Besides Alternating Current (AC) and Direct Current (DC) is there any other method of wiring electrically? How many ways are brains wired?

     Some folks seem to have faulty synapses and are unable to think logically. There's a short there somewhere. In the olden days we'd say they have a "screw loose" but that's no...  more Some folks seem to have faulty synapses and are unable to think logically. There's a short there somewhere. In the olden days we'd say they have a "screw loose" but that's not PC and far be from me to insult anyway because of their synapses. They don't know they don't have good wiring. Can faulty brain wiring be corrected or is what you are at birth what you will always be only more so?  
    Last post by B.H.Wilson - October 7, 2018
    178 views 0 likes
    3
  • Does being impressionable have anything to do with intellect? Do those who are genius' scare less easily than those who aren't?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    182 views 0 likes
    3
  • What or who determines what matters to you and what doesn't? Parents, teachers, siblings, friends, society, religion, politics?

    How much of YOU is in control of what you believe? Are you a strong and independent thinker or do you rely on the existing dogma/script given you by others and you commit to that w...  moreHow much of YOU is in control of what you believe? Are you a strong and independent thinker or do you rely on the existing dogma/script given you by others and you commit to that without ever thinking twice about it? Are you an energetic independent or lazy predictable "thinker"? Do you think/believe what everyone else does in your group or are you a maverick who goes off on a different path to investigate what's there because you want to know if it could be better than what you've been told?  
    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    167 views 1 like
    2
  • Ever change from IRATE to BLASE in a day? Furious to mello Jello overnight? What causes you to care A LOT then flip, not give a rat's a**?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    118 views 0 likes
    0
  • Does your speech always indicate precisely what you think? Are you prone to understate/overstate? To what end?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    91 views 0 likes
    0
  • When you think something is hopeless do you retain a tiny little spark within? The spark of "possibility"? Or is hope gone forevermore?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    89 views 0 likes
    0
  • Which emotion catches fire quicker and stays lit longer? Anger or Joy? Because?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    185 views 0 likes
    2
  • How much bending can something/someone take before it eventually will snap/break? Does rigid unbending last forever?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    122 views 0 likes
    0
  • Which is the more wantonly promiscuous LIAR? The weather or the weatherman/woman? We've been PROMISED rain for 2 weeks. Where izzit?

    We keep getting jerked around. What's going on? Why is predicting weather so hard? I've read that the European Model of predicting hurricanes is superior to that of the United Stat...  moreWe keep getting jerked around. What's going on? Why is predicting weather so hard? I've read that the European Model of predicting hurricanes is superior to that of the United States. If true why is that? Are they just smarter than we are? Sheesh.  
    Last post by Don Barzini - October 7, 2018
    219 views 0 likes
    9
  • Excluding entropy. Which is more likely to happen futurely with super don in charge? Things will get better, get worse, stay the same? Why?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    125 views 0 likes
    0
  • What one thing do you want MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD? Is it a secret or could you share it with us?

    Last post by B.H.Wilson - October 7, 2018
    213 views 1 like
    7
  • What jobs do men do that women could do better? Flip it! Why d'ya think so ?

    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    86 views 0 likes
    0
  • Some say "the body is a temple". There are folks who crap theirs up with junk intellectually, physically, emotionally, spiritually. WHY?

    Last post by officegirl - October 7, 2018
    182 views 1 like
    15
  • As an outsider it seems to me alcohol has no place in sports. Whether you play competitively or for pleasure do you booze it up?

    If you play golf do you booze it up on the links? If you plan tennis I should think taking a drink would make you stink and sink to the ground. Soccer, football, baseball, whatever...  moreIf you play golf do you booze it up on the links? If you plan tennis I should think taking a drink would make you stink and sink to the ground. Soccer, football, baseball, whatever. Is being drunk a little bit or a lot normal for "athletes"? Just a wonderin'.  
    Last post by RosieG - October 7, 2018
    86 views 0 likes
    0
  • It's been said trumpicans elected super don because they were ANGRY AS HE**! I wasn't but sure as he** am NOW! YOU?.

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - October 7, 2018
    146 views 0 likes
    2
  • « Previous
  • 1320
  • 1321
  • 1322
  • 1323
  • 1324
  • 1325
  • 1326
  • 1327
  • 1328
  • 1329
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share