Obviously this aint in Canada we find that. Canada is the worst country, with the worst people ever.i hope yall going to nuke them out of there QUICK.the worst egoistic people EVER... moreObviously this aint in Canada we find that. Canada is the worst country, with the worst people ever.i hope yall going to nuke them out of there QUICK.the worst egoistic people EVERsomeone do something.... it doesnt take too much effort to mass produce nukes bomb , and drop them over Canada for X sakes damn
Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. LOVED by Russia. PET. Prez. CONTROLLED by Russia. How comfy and safe does that make you? All Russia 24/7. D'ya like borsc... moreRex Tillerson, Secretary of State. LOVED by Russia. PET. Prez. CONTROLLED by Russia. How comfy and safe does that make you? All Russia 24/7. D'ya like borscht? How about the Charadash?
I should have just posted the video in the videos section.But this "video/song/singer/everyone in the video" uplift/s me incredibly any time I see/listen/watch. I felt like sharing... moreI should have just posted the video in the videos section.But this "video/song/singer/everyone in the video" uplift/s me incredibly any time I see/listen/watch. I felt like sharingI think this guy goes around the world and gets people just to dance with him. He's done it more than several times. This is from 2012.Be Well, All ~
I think he should be because his tweets have put a lot of people in danger. I think if he was banned it would make him go off the deep end and he would wind up in the loony bi... moreI think he should be because his tweets have put a lot of people in danger. I think if he was banned it would make him go off the deep end and he would wind up in the loony bin or have to go to rehab to deal with his twitter addiction or maybe he would say something that would get him impeached. Cheers and happy weekend!
Years ago a work friend (San Diego office location) named Lorraine wanted me to meet a friend of hers. She thought we'd hit if off and get along really well. I worked in the L.A. o... moreYears ago a work friend (San Diego office location) named Lorraine wanted me to meet a friend of hers. She thought we'd hit if off and get along really well. I worked in the L.A. office but had visited Lorraine and spent time with her and her husband at their home in San Diego and we became good friends. So I drove 50 miles to Laguna Beach from LA and her friend drove 50 miles from San Diego to Laguna Beach. At the time there was a restaurant there called the Victor Hugo Inn. We met and had an early dinner. It was strained and uncomfortable for both of us. We had nothing in common. We had chatted on the phone prior to the meeting and said we might get rooms at the Inn for the night and spend time the next day just walking around Laguna Beach and visiting the shops together. Well. We didn't. I drove back to L.A. after dinner and she drove back to San Diego. When our mutual friend Lorraine asked how it went I told her the truth. Gently. She said she couldn't figure out why we didn't hit it off. Well I ... less
I noticed a friend of mine never usd the nozzles on the hose when she vacuumed so I asked her "why"?She replied "well at the car wash there never is a nozzle on the hose so it must... moreI noticed a friend of mine never usd the nozzles on the hose when she vacuumed so I asked her "why"?She replied "well at the car wash there never is a nozzle on the hose so it must work better this way"."Y'know maybe that could be because the nozzle got lost or stolen sweetie "."Oh".
Lives of those you love/like/know matter far more to you than lives of those you don't know. Makes sense doesn't it? So all lives don't matter...at least not equally.&n... moreLives of those you love/like/know matter far more to you than lives of those you don't know. Makes sense doesn't it? So all lives don't matter...at least not equally. Maybe "All Lives Matter" is just another phony old saw that should be retired. Of what value is it since it is untrue?