AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Instant moneymaker? A trump blowup doll.
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    1
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • « Previous
  • 117
  • 118
  • 119
  • 120
  • 121
  • 122
  • 123
  • 124
  • 125
  • 126
  • Next »
  • What is someting you no longer consider fun, so you stopped doing it?

    ...
    Last post by Randy D - December 26, 2021
    859 views 3 likes
    13
  • What is something that you sometimes may have to do in a hurry?

    Last post by Randy D - December 26, 2021
    633 views 2 likes
    6
  • What is a topic that someone could start talking about then it might begin the commencement of an endless conversation?

    Last post by WelbyQuentin - December 31, 2021
    1,996 views 3 likes
    22
  • What is something you like on scones or to eat with a scone that rhymes with scone or scones?

    Last post by Randy D - December 26, 2021
    1,396 views 2 likes
    22
  • Why, when people say the phrase "Needless to say...", they say it anyway?

    ???
    Last post by Element 99 - December 27, 2021
    1,282 views 4 likes
    20
  • Does your body know its festive season and will forgive you for overeating, drinking and whatever other indulgences you might partake of?

    Or will your body punish you by expanding your waistline and require rigorous dieting and exercising to get you back in shape?
    Last post by Randy D - April 4, 2023
    1,062 views 1 like
    9
  • Arm. Barber’s. Director’s. Electric. First. Musical. Overstuffed.

    What are some other words that preceded “chair”, including those that make up compound words?~
    Last post by Thriftymaid - December 26, 2021
    2,214 views 4 likes
    25
  • Suppose you answer a knock on your door the person identifies themself as 'a certain member' of Answermug, how would you react?

    You might like to invite this so-and-so person to come in but first be reasonably certain and assured they are the fine so-and-so person who they say they are.
    Last post by Randy D - August 12, 2022
    1,940 views 3 likes
    24
  • If Donald Trump had song writer instead of speech writer, you think people attending rallies would prefer his singing to giving speeches?

    What kind of songs do you think his supporters would like to listen to him singing? He could just put the words of his speech into song for everyone to enjoy.He does have quite a p...  moreWhat kind of songs do you think his supporters would like to listen to him singing? He could just put the words of his speech into song for everyone to enjoy.He does have quite a powerful voice.  
    Last post by my2cents - December 26, 2021
    685 views 1 like
    9
  • Do you ever wonder why Stu and I clash with each other so much?

     
    Last post by SpunkySenior - December 25, 2021
    726 views 2 likes
    11
  • I watched "Dirty Dancing' yesterday. Do you think Jennifer Grey was/is HOT?

    Last post by Stu Spelling Bee - December 25, 2021
    770 views 3 likes
    10
  • Have you ever had a weapon aimed at you? (That you know of.)

    While in Guam I was snorkeling and a shipmate who was with me accidentaly aimed his arrow-gun at me.
    Last post by Zack - January 9, 2022
    701 views 2 likes
    8
  • Someone greets you with "Nice to meet you.". Would you respond with "Yes, I know."?

    ...
    Last post by Randy D - December 25, 2021
    617 views 2 likes
    6
  • As scarce as a ____________

    As scarce as a nun in hell.
    Last post by Slartibartfast - December 25, 2021
    549 views 0 likes
    3
  • Were you teased at school as a youngster?

    ...
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - April 30, 2025
    982 views 3 likes
    13
  • Would you attend a legal execution? Would you cheer?

    ...
    Last post by Element 99 - December 25, 2021
    827 views 1 like
    15
  • For those who watch Jeopardy, what is a category you would do well with and one that you would be a complete flop?

    Well: Most science categories.Flop: Modern pop culture.
    Last post by Slartibartfast - December 25, 2021
    429 views 0 likes
    2
  • When you try to do something, how many times do you have to fail before you stop trying?

    ...
    Last post by Slartibartfast - December 25, 2021
    947 views 1 like
    7
  • What is something that is very beneficial and easy to acquire?

    Last post by Slartibartfast - December 25, 2021
    582 views 2 likes
    5
  • For those smart people who have managed to quit smoking, how many cigarettes did you smoke in a day, if you remember?

    Last post by my2cents - January 6, 2022
    690 views 0 likes
    5
  • The AnswerMug Challenge Series, The Music Mashup Edition:

    “Head Games” by Foreigner, 1979. “Games People Play” by The Alan Parsons Project, 1980. 
    “HEAD GAMES PEOPLE PLAY”
     
    “Love t...  more
    “Head Games” by Foreigner, 1979. “Games People Play” by The Alan Parsons Project, 1980. 
    “HEAD GAMES PEOPLE PLAY”
     
    “Love the One You’re With” by Stephen Stills, 1970.”With or Without You” by U2, 1987.
    “LOVE THE ONE YOU’RE WITH OR WITHOUT YOU”
     
    “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi, 1986.“Alive and Kicking” by Simple Minds, 1985.
    “WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE AND KICKING”
     
    “Sad Eyes” by Robert John, 1979.“Eyes Without A Face” by Billy Idol, 1983.
    “SAD EYES WITHOUT A FACE”
     
    “Too Hot” by Kool & the Gang, 1979.“Hot Child in the City” by Nick Glider, 1978.
    “TOO HOT CHILD IN THE CITY”
    “Don’t You Want Me” by Human League, 1981.”Me and Mrs. Jones” by Billy Paul, 1972.
    “DON’T YOU WANT ME AND MRS. JONES”
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Using two song tit...    less
    Last post by Slartibartfast - December 25, 2021
    550 views 4 likes
    4
  • Approximately how long is too long to wait and see if Randy D will finally behave? (Poll.)

     
    Last post by SavvyAnsley - December 26, 2021
    710 views 2 likes
    8
  • Here is a picture of a novel written without the use of the letter'e'. Can you write a ten word or more sentence without using 'e'?

    Last post by SavvyAnsley - December 26, 2021
    2,132 views 5 likes
    27
  • Do you have a favorite use for petroleum jelly. (Vaseline)

    Last post by my2cents - January 20, 2022
    589 views 2 likes
    7
  • I used the words two, too and to in a single sentence in one of my answers here. Can you humor us with one?

    Last post by Stu Spelling Bee - December 26, 2021
    616 views 2 likes
    7
  • Did you know that Harvard University's chief chaplain is an atheist?

    Last post by Slartibartfast - December 25, 2021
    970 views 2 likes
    15
  • Do you think the hyphen wins the prize as most-neglected punctuation, while the comma is misused the most?

     
    Last post by Randy D - December 25, 2021
    835 views 3 likes
    9
  • Wishing you all a very happy holiday season

    Last post by Slartibartfast - December 25, 2021
    790 views 4 likes
    12
  • The AnswerMug Challenge Series, “Those Are Fighting Words” Edition.

    Humorously speaking, what are some statements you would consider to be fighting words if someone said them to you? It would have to be something specific to you and your life&rsquo...  moreHumorously speaking, what are some statements you would consider to be fighting words if someone said them to you? It would have to be something specific to you and your life’s circumstances. For instance, you love coffee, and someone says, “You’re just going to have to start doing without coffee every morning; I’ll help you by making sure none ever gets to you.”Examples from the Randy D perspective:“Oh, you’re going to eat this avocado and mayonnaise casserole topped with a caramelized Vegemite glaze, or I’m going to force-feed it to you!”“But I don’t want to make sandwiches any more, and I’m sick of this basement! Get out of my way, I’m going home!”“Tilde-collecting? Is that a real thing? Come on, only a true nutcase . . . ”“Listen, pal, I don’t care how far you traveled to get here to Minnesota, I don’t care how many of her restraining orders you’ve ignored in the past; I’ve been hired...    less
    Last post by SavvyAnsley - December 25, 2021
    675 views 3 likes
    13
  • What do you want for Christmas?

    Last post by Slartibartfast - December 25, 2021
    966 views 3 likes
    12
  • Will this ever be completely solved?

    Last post by SpunkySenior - December 25, 2021
    691 views 1 like
    10
  • What is something that you have so much/many of that you would like to give some of it/them away?

    Last post by Element 99 - December 24, 2021
    520 views 2 likes
    5
  • What is the kind of excuse that you least like to hear about?

    Last post by Randy D - December 24, 2021
    532 views 2 likes
    5
  • Is your microwave oven just a convenience that you can live without or if it conked out you would have it replaced s.a.p.?

    Last post by my2cents - February 15, 2022
    636 views 1 like
    5
  • What sort of location would be your prime choice to have a picnic?

    Last post by Thriftymaid - December 24, 2021
    462 views 1 like
    3
  • What kind of plant would you like growing over your grave?

    If your choice is to be buried. Actually I would just prefer my grave to be covered with rocks and white gravel because I think it would be a bit much to expect anyone to tend to i...  moreIf your choice is to be buried. Actually I would just prefer my grave to be covered with rocks and white gravel because I think it would be a bit much to expect anyone to tend to it regularly.  
    Last post by Randy D - December 24, 2021
    689 views 2 likes
    10
  • Do you ever chew up your medication pills to see what they taste like?

    I usually do; sometimes the taste is horrible.
    Last post by Thriftymaid - December 24, 2021
    607 views 4 likes
    10
  • What's your name? If a stranger approached you and asked your name would you make up a false name or just ignore the person?

    Last post by SpunkySenior - December 23, 2021
    487 views 1 like
    3
  • What are some of the top three to five things that you DON’T want to happen to your body?

      You can name as many or as few as you like.  They do not have to be in any particular order of precedence, for instance, from from most important to least important, or...  more  You can name as many or as few as you like.  They do not have to be in any particular order of precedence, for instance, from from most important to least important, or from near future to far in the future. 
     
      My top four are: get fat, get crushed, get beaten and get raped.  
    Last post by Echooos - December 24, 2021
    718 views 2 likes
    9
  • How sweet do you think barbecue sauce should be? This is a poll.

    A. Very sweet, at least 50% sugar or sugary tastingB. Moderately sweet, it shouldn’t be like kids’ breakfast cerealC. Minimally sweet, if I can taste just a hint of sug...  moreA. Very sweet, at least 50% sugar or sugary tastingB. Moderately sweet, it shouldn’t be like kids’ breakfast cerealC. Minimally sweet, if I can taste just a hint of sugar in it, that’s fineD. Not sweet at all E. None of the above, different answer  
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - February 20, 2022
    774 views 4 likes
    10
  • Are you allergic to anything?

    ...
    Last post by Slartibartfast - December 24, 2021
    975 views 2 likes
    14
  • For you, what would be the worst possible thing to be allergic to?

    ...
    Last post by Zack - January 20, 2022
    877 views 2 likes
    16
  • What does it take to get a gig as Santa?

    https://www.linkedin.com/news/story/who-is-santa-really-5211628/
    Last post by Slartibartfast - December 24, 2021
    527 views 1 like
    4
  • Do you ever get musically angry?

    Because there are few better ways.
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - May 22, 2023
    2,114 views 3 likes
    17
  • Who wants to join the answerMug 'Glee Club'?

    What the heck is a glee club?
    Last post by Shuhak - December 23, 2021
    892 views 1 like
    15
  • Have you ever had a woman look at you like this? (Disclaimer below.)

    DISCLAIMER: I cannot take full credit, I have to acknowledge that this post was inspired by the exact same question but with a different gist to it being asked by another member.
    Last post by Element 99 - December 23, 2021
    1,165 views 1 like
    11
  • Have you ever experienced an incident of some sort while shopping in a store?

    I had a cart that I was loading with groceries then, since the place was a bit crowded I parked my cart and left it to walk over to pick some items then when I returned to where I'...  moreI had a cart that I was loading with groceries then, since the place was a bit crowded I parked my cart and left it to walk over to pick some items then when I returned to where I'd lefi it, there it was.. gone! I walked around till I spotted the cart I was quite sure was mine but that a little elderly Chinese lady had taken possession of. "Mine!" I said pointing at the cart then pointing at myself, I was sure she knew no English. She looked at me like I was just some looney caucasian person. She was determined the cart was hers, no ifs ands or buts. Anyway I remembered that I had loaded the daily newspaper first thing into my cart so I dug it out from the bottom and when she saw it she relented somewhat.. so now see if I can help her find her own cart. Found it shortly, problem solved and we lived happily ever after.  less
    Last post by Stu Spelling Bee - December 23, 2021
    1,306 views 2 likes
    15
  • When was the last time you went to sleep much earlier than usual AND the next morning you got up much later than usual?

    Last post by Stu Spelling Bee - December 23, 2021
    613 views 1 like
    5
  • When was the last time you went to bed later than usual AND the next morning you got up earlier than usual?

    Last post by Kittigate - December 23, 2021
    476 views 1 like
    1
  • Is anyone else having issues with uploading, or is it just me?

    I hit the upload button, then browse, select the pic ... and it dumps me back to the question, deleting whatever I was doing prior to attempting the upload.
    Last post by SpunkySenior - December 22, 2021
    585 views 1 like
    1
  • « Previous
  • 117
  • 118
  • 119
  • 120
  • 121
  • 122
  • 123
  • 124
  • 125
  • 126
  • Next »

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share